Why are people being over compensated?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chiss, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mambakiller

How is that fair, that I, level 50 player, barely managed to unlock on ha and mbt some good upgrades yet i am not over , still way to go, and random level 2 gets to certs EVERYTHING to max, and smoke me out, with REAL MONEY?
    Not p2w?
    I worked A LOT to make it where i am atm, and a guy comes (NOT HIS FAULT BTW) and he gets all a level 100 player has, but in double measure !
    How is this NOT GAME BREAKING ?
    I dont go against the players who bought items etc, i did that myself also, I do go against this silly mistake of refunding Certs for Money....
    lame, and yes, i am about to quit......
  2. Phrygen

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428057349743102449/stats

yea, small compensation. 160k certs, level 14 char... so small
    • Up x 1
  3. Mambakiller

You havent played this game alot, havent you?
    • Up x 1
  4. Bankrotas

So, it's not winning anyway. There's actually no way to win this game.
  5. Rycon

6. Venomoroth

The real problem is, that this cert-refound doesn't work as it should. they wanted to refund double-buyers, but i DID NOT BY ANY ITEM FOR MORE THAN 1 CHARACTER and got 400 cert points for it. some guys got ridiculous amounts of cert points without double buying anything. it is not a refund, it is a random cert-giving for random players and so bs

edit: just for your information: some people got around 20k certs for nothing, not buying items multiple times or so, just 20.000 as a random gift - i'm lvl 51 and have got 14.000 certs for this time/experience of playing. in other words: 20k certs are equal to about lvl 55-60. thanks SOE, that's pretty fair...
    • Up x 3
  7. Phrygen

i have no idea how that happened with his account... but omg not cool.
  8. Mambakiller

THIS GAME MANAGED TO OUTSHINE SWTOR MMO IN FAIL DEPARTMENT.
    • Up x 2
  9. Phrygen

nonsense. There is no way to win D3 either. Its still pay 2 win.
    • Up x 1
  10. gunfox

3 entire BR 75 characters
    • Up x 1
  11. Chiss

Theres clearly a mistake on SOE's side of things. Even if you bought every weapon on 3 characters of the same empire, it should not amount to 200,000 Certs.
    • Up x 1
  12. Phrygen

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  13. FightingFirst

The amount of stupidity of people on this forum is staggering...
    • Up x 3
  14. Phrygen

certs are not a metric or a stat. its a balancing currency

I know right, expecting to not have ridiculous mistakes made... so hard to please.
    • Up x 3
  15. maxkeiser

Neither of my characters are BR50. I don't care how many certs these people have.
  16. DaninTexas

I have put near $500 into this game and don't regret it. Near 500 hours played in total. I played the hell out of PS1 and will play PS2 till the servers are taken down in 10 years.

I will be playing and putting in enough cash to cover your loss. Later

In reality you won't go any where. RAGE more then you will log in and continue playing. QQ
  17. Phrygen

good, cause you will probably never earn as many certs as they were given, ever.
  18. Bankrotas

Meh, Diablo 3 you're talking about, I presume? You win killing end game boss. That's a win state, game finishes, higher difficulties mean new challenge. Win ladder? Has it any meaning being atop of the ladder in D3 if it even has, never played that game after beta, it was too shallow game without any right oomph to me to play.
    I won at torchlight 2 and 1, I finished the game and killed end boss. That's winning. Here, you set your goal and certs are worthless goal. Until you can impact the game somehow in PS2 (lock the continent and kick other 2 factions out in example) there will be no win state, that would be tangible enough.
    Having bigger E ***** is not a win state.
  19. Phrygen

i disagree, not worth debating however. Also you only played beta....
  20. TrenchDigger

i really wish all the whiners would just up and leave, good riddance we don't need you.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.