Why are people being over compensated?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chiss, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashnal

Why does it bug you?
  2. stabbystabby

nano-weave V 25% health is over 1k certs and people with 4 hours of play time have 100k certs, you see the issue yet? whats the point in working for **** if there gonna hand it out to people who have vanu tr and nc characters and brought stuff on all of them? its not dupe items they gave cert grants to its if you brought the NC6 gaus saw S and the T9 Carv S you got a cert grant for it.
  3. Stellus

Yeah, you're definitely right. I rushed to post without even reading through first. I agree.
  4. GerojSvK

What is the real problem? The fact that a lot of inferior players got free certs while the good ones mostly didn´t.
  5. jm20

Heres an idea, play the game for fun instead of farming for certs.
    • Up x 1
  6. Purg

Every character that player has received the same amount of certs. If you were a BR100 that bought a shedload of double purchases and received 100k certs, their BR1 alt also received 100k certs.

How many characters on Mattherson? 100,000. How many did I see on the first 10 pages of the leaderboard? Maybe 30. My BR1 alt on Mattherson is so lowly that I don't even show up as a ranked number in the list.
    • Up x 1
  7. GerojSvK

The game will stop being fun without certs sooner rather than later since you get owned by upgraded stuff you have no chance to match up to.
  8. Drakcol

I will quit this game if something isn't done promptly. You are wrecking this game with your greed-mongering, the first sign was half of yoru vanu players quitting, the second is this. I have given SOE thousands of dollars over the years, and of all the SOE games I have played (yeah... even wizardry.....)

Higby has got to be the

ABSOLUTE WORST LEAD I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE INDUSTRY.

Seriously Smedley, WTF? You got the **** together with eq1 and 2, how about you find Planetside a Smokejumper and can this doofus tearing the game to pieces?

P.S. I am one of the best pilots on my faction/server - I still do not have final tiers of flares composite or ammo because I am not at the point yet where I feel like a 1k cert upgrade would be more fun than throwing A LOT of new stuff on another kit or vehicle. My point is this, as one of the very best players on my server, I am now going to have less upgrades than the very WORST player on my server.

Fix this **** NOW.
    • Up x 2
  9. Peebo

Sounds like someone got a nice cert bonus eh?
  10. Rycon

Alt or not! I seriously doubt someone would spend $8,000 dollars to gain the certs this guy gained. BR 14 with 160,000

[IMG]
  11. footjam

I wanted to update this by saying I got 19,500 certs on a level 1 I created 3 days and literally have less than 1 hour played.
  12. maxkeiser

Eh? Like what?

I still use stock, free weapons on my infantry and tanks. Pulsar-C for vanu engineer is DEADLY. NC starter weapons are also fine. Any weapon is basically fine as long as you can aim and have awareness.
    • Up x 1
  13. Goretzu

Who is going to be that daft? :D
    • Up x 2
  14. Bankrotas

Wow, they fixed the 10k cert bug?
  15. maxkeiser

WE DON'T CARE HOW MANY CERTS YOU HAVE. Not even if you have 10 million.

kthxbye
  16. Bankrotas

Can you imagine how much money KalesK guy had to spend to get this much? Honestly certs help, but variation is not that big between fully certed and partially certed.
    I spent cash, I spent it wisely and didn't get any compensation, since I didn't spend on more than one faction and you know what, I don't care that they got this much. It's nice yes, but honestly it would also take away magic from the game to me :/
    • Up x 1
  17. Phrygen

i didnt get any certs :(
    • Up x 1
  18. GerojSvK

Without any upgrades? No optics, IRNV, reload speed, foregrip/laser etc.? I bet not.
  19. maxkeiser

With upgrades but you can get those in the first week of play. I only use 1 sight on all guns - the 1x reflex. Any normal player could have their choice of starter guns fully kitted out within a week or two of play and then you are set for the rest of the game.
    • Up x 1
  20. Rycon

This guy would have to spend $8,000 dollars.

BR 14 with 160,000

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.