game freezes on redeploy

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Louis Farrakhan, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beatnu2

They have ... i'm interested in finding out whether the're going to compensate premium users for any of this inconvenience?
  2. Quazo

Real life friend and I normally squad up every day, but it has been getting so frustrating for both of us as we both regularly have multiple crashes every few minutes. All on redeploying! We both have tried all different settings, nothing fixes the issue. This is not a computer related problem from the gamers end, that's for certain! I am glad to see SOE rep finally spoke up and said they are working on it, but at the same time we keep getting patches & updates adding new items and gear to the game instead of hotfixes which should be # 1 top priority! Usually after 3 or so lockups we end up quitting the game and going to do something else. Hopefully a fix will come soon.
  3. ShadWulf

I am no longer able to play what-so-ever.

Hard lock after 2-3 deployments.

Call in the nerds, this needs to be fixed! The fact that it has been present as long as it has been is troubling.
  4. Jezs

Was totally fine all day yesterday, then after the patch today it's back.
    Guess balancing launchers isn't as simple as it sounds.
  5. Stray Cat

Well here's one workaround.
    (Ok, somewhat inconvenient, but beats having to reastart the machine every time)

As soon as you get killed, DON'T REDEPLOY. Just log out and log back in.
    Yes, you'll end up at warp gate every time.
    Reply if you've figured out anything better to do.
  6. Oleker2

I'm getting this issue too. Game freeze on deploy and the planetside2.exe task stop working. I run the game on default LOW settings.

Asus M4A88TD-M
    AMD Phenom II X4 BE 3.2GHz
    ATI Radeon HD5670
    6GB DDR3 1333mhz RAM
  7. ObsidianSoul

It's game breaking because you can't redeploy to the front lines. If your faction conquered areas far away from the warpgate you have no choice but to use an aircraft or a buggy to get there. Or worse. Walk.
  8. Aranior

Right now, I cannot deploy/teleport to any place that has action going on. Run into Biolab teleporter, freeze. Deploy to TI Alloys, freeze.
  9. Dreamspell

10. Valerka

Experience x2.
    And I'm dancing with a tambourine.
    This error has plagued me.
  11. Hibiki54

I have been getting this on redeploys and switching seats in vehicles.
  12. Oleker2

Getting it all day every day.

Asus M4A88TD-M
    AMD Phenom II X4 BE 3.2GHz
    ATI Radeon HD5670
    6GB DDR3 1333mhz RAM
  13. Sworaven

Crashed 5 times in the last 2 hours.
  14. Sworaven

lol, why should they?
  15. Lancener

I don't get freezing on redeploy but if I switch characters it crashes about 80% of the time. Was revived yesterday and I just stood up and died without ever being alive again. Crashing has become a huge problem recently though before it at least wasn't consistent.
  16. Esuil

Still freezing on redeploy, randomly, its boring, like really. I was expected that it will be fixed until weekend spring celebration, even purchased some SC, but its still here, and really needs to be fixed long time ago.
  17. Selerox

Never had this problem. I've now had two lockups on redeploy within the last 30 minutes.

Recently I've had a lot of post-deploy lag, which is starting to get annoying. Especially when you get whacked 5 seconds after drop podding in because you still can't see anything...

[EDIT] Game now locks up on death or redeploy. Which effectively means the game is now unplayable.

Yet another Double XP weekend down the drain. Nice...
  18. MrMagicGuns

My **** crashed twice already this morning. It's going to be a fun double xp weekend.
  19. Falcon_BR

I am also having this problem, since they removed the triple load screen.
    If I could choose, please, give the triple load screen back! Is much better them don´t be able to respawn in another region!
    Most of my outfit members, don´t respawn on another regions, they say this bug doesn´t happens when they deploy on my squad beacon, so when attacking I must always deploy my beacon so they can respawn near me. If I am out of beacon, they must get flashes and join me.
    I don´t recall this happening to sunderer deploy, just bases in another region, might be related to those spawn tubes. I am just sure with the respawn beacon, not with the sunderers.
    It is bad when ghost capping bases and you die in a far captured base and there is no close respawn and you now your game is going to freeze.
  20. Luxx

Event viewer outputs? Anybody/Everybody?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.