TRspy007's Recent Activity

1. TRspy007 liked Hobo G's post in the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

Please transfer my character "HoboG" from Connery to Emerald, thank you

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:01 AM
  2. TRspy007 liked Hobo G's post in the thread I see emptiness in the Road Map. SERVER MERGES please.

I want my Connery character "HoboG" transferred from Connery to Emerald, please

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:01 AM
  3. TRspy007 liked karlooo's post in the thread Could MAX get reworked into a tank / support role?.

So, yeah that's how I believe the new MAX design should revolve around. Left hand weapon, right hand support ability, like shield or...

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:59 AM
  4. TRspy007 replied to the thread Could MAX get reworked into a tank / support role?.

I'd say remove AI capabilities, give them weapons designed to deal with other maxes, and stuff infantry has trouble dealing with like...

Apr 21, 2024 at 10:29 AM
  5. TRspy007 liked karlooo's post in the thread Could MAX get reworked into a tank / support role?.

Spot on. I was thinking of that as well but I would rather put this ability in their right hand using ammo or a HEAT mechanism and...

Apr 21, 2024 at 10:27 AM
  6. TRspy007 replied to the thread Could MAX get reworked into a tank / support role?.

Honestly they were onto something with the nso max ability. The one that makes a shield bubble to allow everyone to push. I'd rather they...

Apr 20, 2024 at 7:26 AM
  7. TRspy007 replied to the thread I see emptiness in the Road Map. SERVER MERGES please.

We need server merges, or at least transfer windows to allow players to recover their characters. They've done it before.

Apr 18, 2024
  8. TRspy007 liked OpolE's post in the thread I see emptiness in the Road Map. SERVER MERGES please.

Enough said. Nothing is going to produce good fights anymore in my opinion. Time to have 1 EU 1 US 1 ASIA Server

Apr 18, 2024
  9. TRspy007 liked Slip's post in the thread stop messing with my Keybindings!.

I have been playing since 2013. This is the kind of thing that makes me go play other games and not want to touch PS2. Seriously. This is...

Apr 14, 2024
  10. TRspy007 liked Grandizer's post in the thread stop messing with my Keybindings!.

There's a quick and easy fix to restore the keybinds basically, delete this: InputProfile_User0000.xml Open this: InputProfile_User.xml and...

Apr 14, 2024
  11. TRspy007 liked Da1veR's post in the thread stop messing with my Keybindings!.

I realized smth go wrong when i jumped without parachute from galaxy, instead of going to hower mode, lol. Not a big deal, but yea, it...

Apr 14, 2024
  12. TRspy007 liked melioa's post in the thread stop messing with my Keybindings!.

yesterday....and the day before....and the day before etc, my keybindings were all perfectly saved, have been that way for years....log in...

Apr 14, 2024
  13. TRspy007 liked T.A.94's post in the thread [Suggestion] Can we bring back missing weapons?.

This sucks and I feel with you. Sadly the ARX Slasher was only optainable during an Halloween event back in 2014 and therefor most...

Apr 14, 2024
  14. TRspy007 replied to the thread I LOVE OSHUR... But now I refuse to play it.

Oshur is basically the esamir revamp on a larger scale. The devs decided to remove the infantry centric bases most players enjoyed such as...

Apr 13, 2024
  15. TRspy007 replied to the thread Things That Need To Be Reverted Back..

True performance nowadays is even worse than i remember, even on better hardware. Even on low settings there's some places where I...

Apr 12, 2024
  16. TRspy007 liked karlooo's post in the thread Things That Need To Be Reverted Back..

NO, BUT SERIOUSLY, THESE DEVS SHOULD REVERT THEIR GRAPHICAL ADJUSTEMENTS!!!! The game is literally unplayable nowadays, unless you degrade...

Apr 12, 2024
  17. TRspy007 liked FLHuk's post in the thread Things That Need To Be Reverted Back..

Every suggestion post should include Catbus for the sunderer update. If we're asking for things that no one will read and or even consider...

Apr 11, 2024
  18. TRspy007 replied to the thread Things That Need To Be Reverted Back..

Reverting Esamir and adding the crown - T.I. bridge would be nice. Honestly I did prefer the old cortium bombs since they could be used...

Apr 11, 2024
  19. TRspy007 liked karlooo's post in the thread Things That Need To Be Reverted Back..

What needs to be reverted back is the game pre Esamir, Shattered Warpgate. Remove all content that came with Shattered Warpgate. The...

Apr 11, 2024
  20. TRspy007 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Can we bring back missing weapons?

I used to have an account with the auraxium slasher I got from an old directive. I lost the credentials to that account and was never able...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Apr 8, 2024
  21. TRspy007 replied to the thread Redesign of the sanctuary..

Should be removed, especially the fact you gotta waste your time going there to do outfit things that could be simply done from the main...

Apr 6, 2024
  22. TRspy007 liked karlooo's post in the thread Redesign of the sanctuary..

I would remove the Sanctuary all together. Not even redesign it. First of all it makes no sense as you said, the empire soldiers are...

Apr 6, 2024
  23. TRspy007 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

seems I've located one of the low-pop spawn killers....

Apr 6, 2024
  24. TRspy007 replied to the thread Can we get a regulated hacker hotline?.

I think given the low pop and the fact there are many veterans that have been in the game for a long time, it should be possible to...

Apr 5, 2024
  25. TRspy007 replied to the thread Medic Spam OutFits Are More of a Problem Than "Infiltrators" Full CLIP.

You're jumping all over the place dude. You're saying it has nothing to do with skill or coordination, then proceed to complain about...

Apr 5, 2024
  26. TRspy007 liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

The people wanting revives back are not the haters, they are the ones that actually enjoy MAXes and understand their uses and what...

Apr 5, 2024
  27. TRspy007 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

not to mention the highly skilled players going after wHitE cAmO blowing up any chance of a fight during off hours. Games really in a...

Apr 4, 2024
  28. TRspy007 liked melioa's post in the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

and this is why the player numbers keep getting lower. what is the point of a player logging in to be greeted with an 'unstable' Alert...

Apr 4, 2024
  29. TRspy007 replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

Yeah this is the one that's most broken right now, you shouldn't be able to instakill people in a 2000hp infantry unit. Normally I...

Apr 4, 2024
  30. TRspy007 liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

MAXes for the most part are in a bad state that some just cant admit, or want to admit cause of their dislike for them. Now I admit I...

Apr 4, 2024
  31. TRspy007 replied to the thread [Suggestion] So I fed the new Assault Mode into an AI:.

Honestly I feel the game would be in a better state if we had just relied on AI to release content lol

Apr 4, 2024
  32. TRspy007 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

Yup actually the fact they took this direction has led to so many negative outcomes in the game, that often end up scaring away new...

Apr 4, 2024
  33. TRspy007 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

yup same with connery and emerald. Idk why they refuse to merge when it's obvious they should've done so a long time ago. They should...

Apr 4, 2024
  34. TRspy007 liked OpolE's post in the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

I'm fed up of hopping between Miller and Cobalt then Emerald. The 2 EU's are in the same place. Get them together.

Apr 4, 2024
  35. TRspy007 replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

Yeah this is the issue. They should be reworked to encourage offensive tactics, instead of the solo-centric defensive behavior they...

Apr 4, 2024
  36. TRspy007 replied to the thread Medic Spam OutFits Are More of a Problem Than "Infiltrators" Full CLIP.

What an interesting totally impartial thread that doesn't seem to reflect any anger towards outfits that try to play in coordinated squads....

Apr 4, 2024
  37. TRspy007 replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX revives need to come back.

MAX revives should come back. It's meant to be a teamwork unit, and they just cut off the medics role in a MAX push. There were many...

Apr 3, 2024
  38. TRspy007 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

I'm amazed at how this thread devolved from "please merge servers" to whatever discussion this is lmao

Apr 3, 2024
  39. TRspy007 liked Somentine's post in the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

The best implants are 90% common and usable as any class. The only issue with implants and new players is the inability to choose their...

Apr 3, 2024
  40. TRspy007 liked karlooo's post in the thread [Vehicle] Magrider Mobility is making it OP.

And the Prowler's technique is suiciding, and mashing B, because the game doesn't let you deploy straight away. Poking from far away doing...

Apr 3, 2024
  41. TRspy007 liked Somentine's post in the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

No it wasn't, in fact, it was the opposite; they catered to newer players, dumbed down the skill ceiling and bumped the skill floor,...

Apr 1, 2024
  42. TRspy007 liked melioa's post in the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

Emerald is now becoming more and more like the dead sever Connery. there was only about 8 people on Connery the other day :(

Apr 1, 2024
  43. TRspy007 liked Golconda's post in the thread [Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers.

I really don't know why they still refuse to merge, there's no point anymore in having multiple servers per region and during off hours you...

Mar 29, 2024
  44. TRspy007 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Server Merges/Transfers

Hi, hope everyone's doing well. I came back to check the game out for a bit, I won't address all the issues that still persist since I...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Mar 28, 2024
  45. TRspy007 liked JarredGalaxy's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bio Lab Updates: Bring back the shield domes!.

With the direction the game is now going, I believe it is necessary some more graphical updates get made to the game moving forward and one...

Mar 28, 2024