AntDX316's Recent Activity

1. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

Census API for Oshur shows up as Unknown

Census API for Oshur shows up as Unknown, at least when the continent is unstable. Please fix.

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 23, 2024 at 8:06 AM
  2. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Implant for Light Assault to see how far you are from the ground?.

Indeed, it should already be part of the class by default.

Apr 18, 2024
  3. AntDX316 liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] Implant for Light Assault to see how far you are from the ground?.

Shouldn't be an implant as much as a baseline LA HUD read out.

Apr 18, 2024
  4. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Implant for Light Assault to see how far you are from the ground?.

The Aircrafts have AGL too.

Apr 18, 2024
  5. AntDX316 replied to the thread Steel Rained while in Construction Menu, menu cannot disappear at all..

Best way is to try it in PTS, call a Steel Rain while being in the Construction Menu.

Apr 18, 2024
  6. AntDX316 replied to the thread Steel Rained while in Construction Menu, menu cannot disappear at all..

When I was using the Construction Menu to select what to choose, the Steel Rain put me in a drop pod then there was no way to remove...

Apr 17, 2024
  7. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

Steel Rained while in Construction Menu, menu cannot disappear at all.

Steel Rained while in Construction Menu, Menu cannot disappear at all.

Apr 15, 2024
  8. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Implant for Light Assault to see how far you are from the ground?

An Implant for Light Assault to see how far you are from the ground on the HUD near the crosshair would be nice. It would work great with...

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Apr 12, 2024
  9. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

The module icon for Fortress Shield Module shows up as Firewall on the icon, please fix.

The module icon for Fortress Shield Module shows up as Firewall on the icon, please fix. https://ibb.co/TmphVDD

Apr 9, 2024
  10. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Confirmation Toggle in Settings for Outfit Orbital Strike?.

Make an account on Emerald now, the game is not dead.

Apr 7, 2024
  11. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Missing legs and own shadow.

Missing legs and own shadow.

Apr 7, 2024
  12. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Confirmation Toggle in Settings for Outfit Orbital Strike?

Confirmation Toggle in Settings for Outfit Orbital Strike? I misclicked while tired and did an OS instead of a Steel Rain wasting massive...

Apr 6, 2024
  13. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Character merging and suspending hackers.

Character merging and suspending hackers. All that has to happen is to ensure hackers get suspended fast and character merging...

Apr 5, 2024
  14. AntDX316 liked TRspy007's post in the thread [Suggestion] So I fed the new Assault Mode into an AI:.

Honestly I feel the game would be in a better state if we had just relied on AI to release content lol

Apr 5, 2024
  15. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] So I fed the new Assault Mode into an AI:

Outlined it so it's easier to read for the tl;dr people. 1. Introduction of Assault Facility - A new type of combat facility with...

Mar 30, 2024
  16. AntDX316 liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] New player voices through AI?.

Neat idea./

Mar 30, 2024
  17. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] New player voices through AI?

So, AI can scan voices to create more sound files. We can possibly get more sound files if the devs use AI to generate more?

Mar 26, 2024
  18. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Sensor dart sonar pinging wave colors..

I see, that is what the colors of no-deploy zone and the OS tint are. See these to see what I mean, I want them all to be purple:...

Mar 20, 2024
  19. AntDX316 replied to the thread Devs: If there is any sort of intent of saving the game do this..

It It used to be like that. You have to have a Tech Plant to spawn MBTs on the map. It made the game worse imo.

Mar 20, 2024
  20. AntDX316 replied to the thread Duplicate friends on the list..

I've cleared out the duplicates and had to re-add people.

Mar 19, 2024
  21. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Sensor dart sonar pinging wave colors..

\ Mine has always been like that. I'm not sure what the No-Deploy Area Tint and Global Strike Area Tint even is. Sometimes the...

Mar 19, 2024
  22. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

Duplicate friends on the list.

Duplicate friends on the list. Names are Duplicated instead of 1.

Mar 19, 2024
  23. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Sensor dart sonar pinging wave colors.

Can you make the sensor darts on the map be: red for TR purple for VS blue for NC so we can tell who is putting the darts down than it...

Mar 19, 2024
  24. AntDX316 replied to the thread New issues today with the patch?.

Steel Rained as a Max, I had no drop pod on the way down and died.

Mar 11, 2024
  25. AntDX316 replied to the thread New issues today with the patch?.

I was killed by a Playerbase Spear Anti-Vehicle Tower Turret that angled way up while I was in the Scythe. The killcam showed me being at...

Mar 10, 2024
  26. AntDX316 replied to the thread New issues today with the patch?.

Dervish 2nd gunseat doesn't move vertically.

Mar 10, 2024
  27. AntDX316 replied to the thread New issues today with the patch?.

Ground and Air Vehicle Terminals on all the Command Centers do not work.

Mar 9, 2024
  28. AntDX316 replied to the thread New issues today with the patch?.

-used an invisible sunderer that had the cloak bubble to use a Max before the Steel Rain then it didn't drop me in my Steel Rain, then I...

Mar 9, 2024
  29. AntDX316 replied to the thread New issues today with the patch?.

While I was in the aircraft, I could see the lightning turret turn angle. It didn't work every time though.

Mar 9, 2024
  30. AntDX316 replied to the thread New issues today with the patch?.

The text makes it not fit anymore up top: https://ibb.co/VYV6S2c The background of the text should scale to the vertical and horizontal...

Mar 9, 2024
  31. AntDX316 liked MaxDamage's post in the thread New issues today with the patch?.

Ah yeah the vehicle thing. Had that a few times. Vehicles spawning without me..

Mar 8, 2024
  32. AntDX316 replied to the thread New issues today with the patch?.

Valk guncam is upside down too.

Mar 8, 2024
  33. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

Someone seems to have found the login problem solution:

Someone seems to have found a solution: AlabasterAU's post there: https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/1ba57lx/38_server_issues/

Mar 8, 2024
  34. AntDX316 liked Mithril's post in the thread New issues today with the patch?.

Thank you for the clips everyone. I posted an update and pinned it in this sub forum. We'll have another info update on the status of a...

Mar 8, 2024
  35. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

Planetside2.com is down.

Planetside2.com is down.

Mar 8, 2024
  36. AntDX316 replied to the thread New issues today with the patch?.

Invisible Bastion now : ( My Bastion too! https://ibb.co/JRqtMDz

Mar 8, 2024
  37. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

New issues today with the patch?

I think a new patch got released while I was a sleep. Bugs: -Invisible Bastion Fleet Carrier on my screen except for the weakpoints....

Mar 7, 2024
  38. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Play for the alert or why even play?

jk, without trying to win bases for a purpose of winning the alert and messaging the enemies to work together with you so you can take off...

Mar 2, 2024
  39. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Allow people to character server transfer for $120?.

I was just hoping people could be merged but it seems it might never happen. It is what it is.

Jan 17, 2024
  40. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] I feel for the Connery population..

I've gotten a warning from "Mithril" and a [GOB] Planetside 2 Reddit Admin Moderator has gotten angry with me asking them to Merge people...

Jan 17, 2024
  41. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Devs give us small submarines please?.

They should just make ships like its World of Warships.

Jan 3, 2024
  42. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Allow people to character server transfer for $120?

Allow them to swap. Whatever it takes. https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/s/UbxlCa9YAC

Dec 31, 2023
  43. AntDX316 liked FLHuk's post in the thread WHO IS RUNNING PLANETSIDE.

Just in case you've honestly forgotten. You asked this question in a thread dated 13/12/23 that is now locked.

Dec 25, 2023
  44. AntDX316 liked X01gg's post in the thread [Suggestion] Ban wave needed on Emerald.

Things have gone from bad to worse. We have MULTIPLE hackers every single night on Emerald, we are begging the devs please send help, it's...

Dec 22, 2023
  45. AntDX316 replied to the thread WHO IS RUNNING PLANETSIDE.

the players

Dec 22, 2023
  46. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] I feel for the Connery population.

[IMG] They should be merged to Emerald. All the dead pop servers should be merged to Emerald. There are people playing with 200-400ms...

Dec 21, 2023
  47. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Apple Vision Pro support?

Apple Vision Pro support? It would be cool to play this game in it and I don't mean in 2D but in 3D where you can see depth. Most likely...

Dec 18, 2023
  48. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Sell only the Heroic 6 and 12 Month Boosts.

Sell only the Heroic 6 and 12 Month Boosts. I don't need the other bundle items anymore. I'm already ASP3 BR100 but I would like to keep...

Dec 17, 2023
  49. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Guide] Planetside 2 is simply genius..

I was thinking about loading up some of the data into AI and it showing to people when it matters. As long it becomes free to use I...

Dec 16, 2023
  50. AntDX316 liked FLHuk's post in the thread [Guide] Planetside 2 is simply genius..

I had a conversation with a new player on Cobalt last night. He couldn't understand why he couldn't remote deploy a vehicle. He didn't...

Dec 16, 2023
  51. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Guide] Planetside 2 is simply genius.

Planetside 2 is simply genius. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't compared everything else. Massive continent with 3 massive teams and no...

Dec 15, 2023
  52. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Alarm CTF sound and Base Alarm should be different.

The alarm sound for CTF is playing the same as a base alarm, it sould be changed back to how it was please, it should not be the same.

Dec 4, 2023
  53. AntDX316 replied to the thread Outfit wars map for regular gaming.

nah, just do Koltyr too

Dec 3, 2023
  54. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Guide] My take on OW 2023/2024.

Definitely all kinds of people play this game as there are significantly varying perspectives for every area of the game. I cannot...

Nov 16, 2023
  55. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Guide] My take on OW 2023/2024.

Outfits practicing on the Live Server more than ever now, people need to use /command more often to inform the people as the priority...

Nov 14, 2023
  56. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Guide] My take on OW 2023/2024.

It's making Outfits practice on the Live Server resulting in us having to try harder to win.

Nov 14, 2023
  57. AntDX316 replied to the thread Development Update – Forum Discussion - Nov. 13 2023.

CTF how it is now is good. Making it worse could be bad, but we will see. Release it soon.

Nov 13, 2023
  58. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Guide] My take on OW 2023/2024.

OW are for the Outfits, not really for anyone else.

Nov 13, 2023
  59. AntDX316 liked ican'taim's post in the thread Connery's low population continues to hemorrhage players from the game.

a year ago i would have been opposed to this but honestly the game needs it at this point. 1 NA, 1 EU, and soltech.

Oct 30, 2023