AntDX316's Recent Activity

1. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] When the Orbital Uplink blows up it should be a huge mushroom.

When the Orbital Uplink blows up it should be a huge mushroom like a nuke.

Forum: PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion

Aug 10, 2022 at 10:03 PM
  2. AntDX316 liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Woot! I "Finished" planetside.

8k hours! Including some other characters not seen. Only did Dreadnaught on one of them. Next on agenda: Retire to NSO, flip on...

Aug 10, 2022 at 3:57 AM
  3. AntDX316 liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Woot! I "Finished" planetside.

9+ Years, membership, and lots and lots of boosts.

Aug 10, 2022 at 3:57 AM
  4. AntDX316 replied to the thread Woot! I "Finished" planetside.

holy ****

Aug 10, 2022 at 3:54 AM
  5. AntDX316 liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread Woot! I "Finished" planetside.

New Sig today.. [IMG]

Aug 10, 2022 at 3:54 AM
  6. AntDX316 replied to the thread Is this normal for emerald?.

They actually got 5 that day. I wasn't on the whole day. [IMG]

Aug 4, 2022
  7. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Oshur Caves

From someone else's post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/wg7opq/oshur_suggestion_caves/ My response post on it: I would...

Aug 4, 2022
  8. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] BFRs need to re-exist.

The idea isn't to buff everything else. The idea is to add that to the game while not changing anything else.

Aug 4, 2022
  9. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] BFRs need to re-exist.

i It doesn't have to talk a lot of brain power to try to figure out how to make it balanced. A harasser shows up to a 24 infantry...

Aug 3, 2022
  10. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] BFRs need to re-exist.

Even Starwars Battlefront has Walkers. In Planetside 1 whoever hasn't played it, I think you had to activate run-mode to move faster...

Aug 3, 2022
  11. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Flotilla needs guns that players can use..

The boats are great, there should be battleship boats though that move slow.

Aug 2, 2022
  12. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Northwest Oshur, Southwest Esamir needs a rework..

If you didn't play since they added a lot more bases, then your whole Oshur post is out of date.

Aug 2, 2022
  13. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] BFRs need to re-exist.

The game could use more additions. It just takes an idea and developing for that idea. The issue would be balance but that can Easily...

Jul 30, 2022
  14. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Northwest Oshur, Southwest Esamir needs a rework.

Northwest Oshur, Southwest Esamir needs a rework. These areas are usually 2v1ed all the time.

Jul 30, 2022
  15. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] BFRs need to re-exist.

The high-profile of the BFRs and adding some "Weakpoints" on the back to make them die faster, while costing probably 15-20 purple outfit...

Jul 30, 2022
  16. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Flotilla needs guns that players can use.

Flotilla needs guns that players can use. Deck Guns like artillery, naval strikes, something cool but balanced. Getting warpgated on...

Jul 30, 2022
  17. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Need battleships

Corsairs are like Harassers only, we need bigger ships too

Jul 27, 2022
  18. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] BFRs need to re-exist

Battle Frame Robotics need to exist and can Easily be balanced with anti-BFR weapons. They need to be big enough. They were not super OP...

Jul 22, 2022
  19. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] VS, NC, and the TR need a plane like the Dervish.

VS, NC, and the TR need a plane like the Dervish, with a top gunner. NSO needs a plane like the VS, NC, and the TR, single seater.

Jul 22, 2022
  20. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Increase max channels from 128?

Increase max channels from 128? Is this even possible? Why has the sound channels in games cap at 128? Graphics and everything else goes...

Jul 21, 2022
  21. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] More music and more announcers?.

hahaha I never really pay attention to any of that. The timer, population, and where everyone is near the control point are what...

Jul 21, 2022
  22. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] More music and more announcers?

More music and more announcers? Like Dota 2 where you can select different music and announcers. It would be cool to have more and more...

Jul 19, 2022
  23. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] When will tertiary fire ever be implemented?

When will tertiary fire ever be implemented? Way back I was longing for the PS Vita to have physical accessories but it never happened. I...

Jul 19, 2022
  24. AntDX316 replied to the thread Infiltrators - when will you balance them?.

Let's take into consideration how fast it takes to respawn. I've played this game since 2012 and never had too much of an issue with...

Jul 17, 2022
  25. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Cannot see who is talking in the Platoon screen.

Cannot see who is talking in the Platoon screen. Someone says something and you cannot tell if it's in command, squad, or platoon.

Jul 10, 2022
  26. AntDX316 replied to the thread June 30, 2022 - PTS Update (Surf and Storm - Round One mulligan).

or add lower floors to enter the trident with stairs (not gravity lifts) so there can be stairwell fights like in Call of Duty and...

Jul 7, 2022
  27. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] 2FA Planetside 2 log-in?.

Back in Runescape, I was thinking one day all the stats would be wiped. Even in Planetside 2, I wouldn't be surprised if my account...

Jul 7, 2022
  28. AntDX316 liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] 2FA Planetside 2 log-in?.

Don't know what to tell you, friend. Wish I was on the DBG Senior Staff to address these things, sadly we are at the mercy of the...

Jul 7, 2022
  29. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] 2FA Planetside 2 log-in?.

It's already enabled before but it's only for password Recovery, not log-in.

Jul 2, 2022
  30. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] TR Training needs a water area.

VR Training needs to have a water section so people can test the new water equipment, water guns, and how stuff performs underwater.

Jun 30, 2022
  31. AntDX316 replied to the thread June 30, 2022 - PTS Update (Surf and Storm - Round One mulligan).

VR Training needs to have a water section so people can test the new water equipment, water guns, and how stuff performs underwater.

Jun 30, 2022
  32. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] 2FA Planetside 2 log-in?.

wow so they do have 2FA, I have it on but it says it's for password recovery and not for log-in Daybreak Authenticator exist though...

Jun 29, 2022
  33. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] 7-30 Day Character Undelete window?.

There has to be an undelete window especially with DBG on accounts as well as membership. The account should be "archived" until a...

Jun 29, 2022
  34. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Remove Redeployside entirely.

If you want a game like that play ArmA or a game called Squad. I hardly play those games because it takes forever to get back into...

Jun 27, 2022
  35. AntDX316 liked VV4LL3's post in the thread [Suggestion] 2FA Planetside 2 log-in?.

BLUF: Great recommendation. SMS - No, Pin Generator - Yes, Push Notification - Yes, Email - Yes Costs of a compromised account for the...

Jun 27, 2022
  36. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] 2FA Planetside 2 log-in?.

Do you have a good link on how to implement a 2FA/MFA solution that works through possibly Google Authenticator to save money? How much...

Jun 27, 2022
  37. AntDX316 liked JibbaJabba's post in the thread [Suggestion] 2FA Planetside 2 log-in?.

this should have been in place before gifting

Jun 27, 2022
  38. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] 7-30 Day Character Undelete window?

7-30 Day Character Undelete window? Just incase someone changes their mind like someone did and deleted their character while drunk....

Jun 27, 2022
  39. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] 2FA Planetside 2 log-in?

We need 2FA to be enabled somehow, with SMS text and/or an e-mail. No need to have Google Authenticator. Sure, the game isn't super...

Jun 24, 2022
  40. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Undelete a deleted player?

So someone deleted their account while being super drunk and wants it undeleted after a few days. DBG e-mailed him saying there is nothing...

Jun 24, 2022
  41. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add a window to the playerbase gate..

Having the stairs on the gateshield makes zero sense with no window.

Jun 21, 2022
  42. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] MOTD character limit needs to be longer.

MOTD character limit needs to be longer. I need to be able to put more info.

Jun 21, 2022
  43. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Add a window to the playerbase gate..

of course

Jun 17, 2022
  44. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Add a window to the playerbase gate.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Planetside/comments/vddnqs/finally_remove_the_ladder_from_the_vehicle_gate/ There should be a window in the top...

Jun 16, 2022
  45. AntDX316 replied to the thread [ISV] VSA, VS [Emerald].

bump

Jun 11, 2022
  46. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Cortium Party Bus.

indeed, we can make anything OP with enough upgrades but then it would destroy the balance of the game

May 29, 2022
  47. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX Units improved..

If you've ever died to the NS AMR before the new Empire-Specifics got released, you can die to 3 headshots or less from full HP in a VS...

May 28, 2022
  48. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] MAX Units improved..

ZOE indeed is bad to use. 10% damage buff for 20% increased damage taken is a trap. Should be 25% damage buff for 25% increased damage...

May 28, 2022
  49. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Cortium Party Bus.

You are inexperienced. The balance is good the way it is. -You can now use the ANT as a Spawn point like a Sunderer with the...

May 28, 2022
  50. AntDX316 liked Amador's post in the thread [Suggestion] Cortium Party Bus.

Do know that this would essentially make the Sunderer a "weapon of choice" to follow around a Colossus tank to fuel its nearly never-ending...

May 28, 2022
  51. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Anti-Materiel Rifles.

Maxs can still be OP inside Control Point buildings. They can squad wipe by themselves. Indeed though, the new AMRs are great for...

May 28, 2022
  52. AntDX316 replied to the thread Why cloak+SMG=OP? Because lag.

It's like how it is in life at times. We can be dead before a blink of an eye, well not us of course because we are still alive but...

May 28, 2022
  53. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Green Outfit Limit should be 1000.

Entry level has no permissions. Not everyone uses even though we are maxed on green. We generate fast and I hardly use the ANVILs anyway.

May 21, 2022
  54. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Green Outfit Limit should be 1000.

You can join mine if you want. I give people ANVIL and Module Assets access.

May 13, 2022
  55. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Green Outfit Limit should be 1000.

It's the outfit members. They keep using non-stop when they are on. I have to limit my strats to just using Light ANVILs for flashes...

May 13, 2022
  56. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Green Outfit Limit should be 1000

[img] My members keep using too many ANVILs. The limit should be at 1000 or even 1500 instead of 500.

May 13, 2022
  57. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Bring back GPU Particle Phsyx.

Oshur is good..

May 6, 2022
  58. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Bring back GPU Particle Phsyx.

Also what people don't understand, it was doing good frame rates with everything maxed Years ago with old hardware.

May 5, 2022
  59. AntDX316 liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] Bring back GPU Particle Phsyx.

The most hilarious/tragic thing is that the 'fairly lackluster' vehicle explosion that they show with physx disabled is still much better...

May 5, 2022
  60. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Definitely need ESF Medium tanks..

Exactly, it's not like they are OP. A bunch of heavies appearing over the mountain and any vehicle has no chance of surviving nearly...

May 5, 2022
  61. AntDX316 liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread [Suggestion] Definitely need ESF Medium tanks..

give infantry propper AV options across the board and i see little problem to add a infantrysupportvehicle ...

May 5, 2022
  62. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Definitely need ESF Medium tanks..

This is another good example video of the IFV coolness. Notice around 0:28 on. [media] In a way to make things "more balanced". -MBTs...

May 5, 2022
  63. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Bring back GPU Particle Phsyx.

Nvidia having hundreds of billions of dollars and they can't just opensource physx. : (

May 4, 2022
  64. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Definitely need ESF Medium tanks..

An M2A2 style tank, a BTR tank, is lacking in the game. [media] The tanks in the game need to be louder imo like deafening. Same...

May 4, 2022
  65. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Definitely need ESF Medium tanks..

There is a real BTR void that needs to be filled. Watching some of the Russian BTRs in Ukraine, using BTRs in this game called Squad is...

May 4, 2022
  66. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Bring back GPU Particle Phsyx

[media] [media] Whatever it takes for DBG to make this happen, has to happen.

May 3, 2022
  67. AntDX316 liked Cyropaedia's post in the thread Connery may never recover. Copy Connery characters to Emerald..

Connery was already in deep decline before the Oshur update. Oshur perhaps indirectly brought back dozens- even hundreds - of players....

May 2, 2022
  68. AntDX316 replied to the thread Connery may never recover. Copy Connery characters to Emerald..

All the characters and outfit Tags are unique? so merging can indeed happen. It would be recommended to transfer the Outfit Data from...

May 2, 2022
  69. AntDX316 replied to the thread new player looking for vs clan.

You can start here https://isv.vsa.zone. Press O and join [ISV] VSA.

May 2, 2022
  70. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Definitely need ESF Medium tanks..

Empire-Specific Fighting Tanks There should also be a new Medium/Heavy tank where its a common pool MLRS that isn't too OP. Either...

May 2, 2022
  71. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Definitely need ESF Medium tanks.

Definitely need ESF Medium tanks. Pretty much they can be how the ESF Basilisks are just more powerful and louder.

Apr 27, 2022
  72. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

Darklight bug

[img] So a teammate far away has their Darklight on but when I move my cloaked gun in the same direct position of their darklight, it...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 27, 2022
  73. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Need a louder Voice chat volume setting.

Right now the workaround is to lower the Master Volume to 0.40 or less to hear people to make people's voices louder as 100 is the max at...

Apr 27, 2022
  74. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

New UI shouldn't stretch beyond a certain point.

[img] Like with websites and mobile, when things get more "wide" they don't have to keep going. Like on this website forum, the more...

Forum: Test Server: Discussion

Apr 26, 2022
  75. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Small number at the bottom right of the ASP icon?

Small number at the bottom right of the ASP icon would be nice when in the Social menu. [IMG] [IMG] Otherwise you get thrown into the mix...

Apr 24, 2022
  76. AntDX316 replied to the thread G15-Emerald.. findings..

I haven't had G15 for 2 days

Apr 20, 2022
  77. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

G15-Emerald.. findings.

So someone on reddit said they log into their EU character twice then to Emerald and it works. The G15 browser pop-up still happens even if...

Apr 17, 2022
  78. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] The new UI is bad..

Changing the UI to something that makes it easier to get what you need to see or at least going HD was what I expected but what they...

Apr 16, 2022
  79. AntDX316 replied to the thread Light Assault New Player Mission - Unable to Damage Players while Airborne.

I went through that quick but I was most likely using C4 which low BR doesn't usually have unlocked.

Apr 16, 2022
  80. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

The new UI system is bad.

New [img] [img] Old [img] -Notice how everything is super far apart and the icon borders are not seen. It makes it look worse. -Codex...

Apr 14, 2022
  81. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] The new UI is bad.

New [img] [img] Old [img] -Notice how everything is super far apart and the icon borders are not seen. It makes it look worse. -Codex...

Apr 14, 2022
  82. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Obelisk reload?.

there are other guns on other factions that are equally as powerful if not better as their fire rate is quicker

Apr 14, 2022
  83. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Obelisk reload?.

But you can reload even after 1 shot which gives Zero benefits and makes it worse because you cannot shoot before the reload animation is...

Apr 13, 2022
  84. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Globalize common pool the empire-specific mines.

Globalize common pool the empire-specific mines or no one will use.

Apr 11, 2022
  85. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] new stuff?.

It didn't seem to be part of the link but on his own facebook post he said: "Razor a game sci fi character model i made using blender,...

Apr 11, 2022
  86. AntDX316 liked TR5L4Y3R's post in the thread [Suggestion] new stuff?.

why should i care about pets? besides engineers got access to their personal drone ...

Apr 11, 2022
  87. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] new stuff?.

I'm longing for an insane massive base hold co-op with all the factions working as one against AI like Starship Troopers with support items...

Apr 11, 2022
  88. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] new stuff?

why does new stuff have to look like vehicles? [IMG] Maybe the one who made that could be hired. Seems like awesome talent in a lot of...

Apr 10, 2022
  89. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Obelisk reload?

Obelisk reload is totally unnecessary but if it has to happen the reload speed should at least be 50% faster or if reloading happens there...

Apr 7, 2022
  90. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] VS Max needs a better unique buff

NC has Aegis Shield, TR has Lockdown. It's not fair VS Maxs has 20% damage received increased while only having 10% better damage which...

Apr 4, 2022
  91. AntDX316 liked Brewergamer's post in the thread S2-20 HCG is broken in first person view.

Yea I really hope they fix this because it's horrible.

Apr 4, 2022
  92. AntDX316 replied to the thread stealth ANT and directive weapons in VR.

Stealth ANTs were using to ram while invis too many times I heard.

Apr 2, 2022
  93. AntDX316 replied to the thread Power knives need to not change..

Power knives are ultra garbage now. All power knives should do 1050 damage when activated to make them worth using.

Apr 2, 2022
  94. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] A flashbang that goes off 3 times?

A flashbang that goes off 3 times? Say you throw a flashbang, instead of it going off once, it should go off up to 3 times. Like it...

Apr 2, 2022
  95. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Maximum craftable ANVILs.

48 max on Light anvils is not good. People can max that out to 48 instead of using everything else. Allowing the Leaders to set the...

Apr 2, 2022
  96. AntDX316 replied to the thread stealth ANT and directive weapons in VR.

theres no need for a stealth ANT because the way construction is done now where the nodes are at least 2x and the rate of harvesting is...

Mar 31, 2022
  97. AntDX316 liked Liewec123's post in the thread SERVERS ARE HACKED KEEPD RESETTING.

It's not hacks it's just crappy servers and the usual dbg patch day experience. Enjoy infinite afterburner! Don't pull a Vulcan or aphelion...

Mar 31, 2022
  98. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

S2-20 HCG is broken in first person view

Shooting at air targets is not good. [IMG] [IMG]

Mar 31, 2022
  99. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Didn't die to an enemy OS while in the open...

Being outside isn't always instant death and the flight into the air after the explosion goes off is less than being outside the blast...

Mar 30, 2022
  100. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Didn't die to an enemy OS while in the open...

Running inside usually prevents death. It was good like this. Being outside in the blast should cause instant death.

Mar 30, 2022
  101. AntDX316 replied to the thread New mines need improvements.

They should remove the mines from being empire-specific and make it where people can use them all. An EMP grenade can destroy all of the...

Mar 30, 2022
  102. AntDX316 liked Honor Guard's post in the thread New mines need improvements.

got to say this,it would also be nice to give the mines a small delay before triggering possibly (So say the first of a enemy runs in,sets...

Mar 30, 2022
  103. AntDX316 liked Demigan's post in the thread New mines need improvements.

The new mines wont be used as much. They cost the same as a regular mine and the advantage of a dead/damaged enemy is often superior to a...

Mar 30, 2022
  104. AntDX316 replied to the thread Power knives need to not change..

The power knife range should be longer and be 3x louder. The fire rate can be decreased slightly this way people can tell someone is near...

Mar 30, 2022
  105. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Co-op and VIP missions?

Co-op and VIP missions? VIP missions were legendry in Army Ops. No idea why Call of Duty doesn't have them. Insurgency has VIP modes...

Mar 29, 2022
  106. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] BFRs and a Bigger tank?.

There should be a whole development division to include mechs where they aren't too OP and keeps the balance. A couple weakpoints that...

Mar 29, 2022
  107. AntDX316 replied to the thread Power knives need to not change..

I've died to people who killed me at night not moving because the knife sound was loud. This was at The Ascent too with lots of stuff...

Mar 29, 2022
  108. AntDX316 liked Cyropaedia's post in the thread [Suggestion] Please rework the Dual Photon Pods..

Use Assassin implant which automatically spots targets damaged by the splash.

Mar 29, 2022
  109. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] BFRs and a Bigger tank?

Leviathin would be a good name for a global use BFR or tank Bigger than the Colossus? Sunderers can transform, we should have a BFR/tank...

Mar 26, 2022
  110. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Didn't die to an enemy OS while in the open...

Someone also said to me on a direct message in Discord, "Curious why everytime someone does a oribital strike that it tells you that you...

Mar 26, 2022
  111. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ejection Seat Baseline for all Aircraft.

Ejection seat as an option is good, and on the valk and galaxy it's good they come as a standard.

Mar 25, 2022
  112. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Didn't die to an enemy OS while in the open...

I was near the center. OS should kill all infantry in the open with full HP and shields. I didn't even have an aux shield or any...

Mar 25, 2022
  113. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ejection Seat Baseline for all Aircraft.

My ejection seat setup kind of sucks. The in-ability to use the secondary weapons is bad and no fire suppression. The issue is when...

Mar 24, 2022
  114. AntDX316 replied to the thread Light Assault New Player Mission - Unable to Damage Players while Airborne.

Training mission?

Mar 24, 2022
  115. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Make Minor cloak deactivate on firing..

I used to think Minor Cloak is garbage for this reason but it's balanced. Minor Cloak is designed more for being like a stalker on the roof...

Mar 24, 2022
  116. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Tertiary fire.

This has been overlooked for probably ever and will probably remain overlooked forever. Having use for this in the game gradually as more...

Mar 24, 2022
  117. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Low-beam Hi-beam

Sometimes the game bugs and it's like the lights are "always on". When you press it it's like going into hi-beam mode. To have low-beam...

Mar 24, 2022
  118. AntDX316 liked Demigan's post in the thread The new Deployment Sunderer exterior lightning has to go..

Hey, something I can agree with! Yes it should be a visible change, not a giant neon "HERE I AM COME GET ME!" sign.

Mar 24, 2022
  119. AntDX316 replied to the thread Havoc Grenades are bad.

oh yeah, it would destroy Maxs like that. Maxs hardly get used too and not everyone repairs them. Perhaps Maxs should cost half they...

Mar 24, 2022
  120. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

The new Deployment Sunderer exterior lightning has to go.

This is bad. This has to be way way less. [IMG]

Mar 24, 2022
  121. AntDX316 replied to the thread Oshur: 7 weeks on.

Swimming has to happen on Oshur for the sake of it making it worth crossing under water instead of walking super ultra slow on the floor...

Mar 24, 2022
  122. AntDX316 replied to the thread Oshur: 7 weeks on.

You need to bold the names right after the hyphen..

Mar 24, 2022
  123. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Ejection Seat Baseline for all Aircraft.

because ejection seats are overpowered if they come as a standard on all aircraft. You can use them to: Get up to a high place...

Mar 24, 2022
  124. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

Havoc Grenades are bad

Havoc grenades are bad because they are going to destroy spawns under fire. Instead of having a good contest of trying to keep or destroy a...

Mar 24, 2022
  125. AntDX316 replied to the thread Empire Specific Grenades and Mines are Bad.

No Empire Specific mines

Mar 24, 2022
  126. AntDX316 liked Honor Guard's post in the thread Empire Specific Grenades and Mines are Bad.

the grenades are every faction (just class locked),mines however aren't

Mar 24, 2022
  127. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Didn't die to an enemy OS while in the open...

I didn't touch anything and flew up in the air. I should be dead upon the initial explosion. The OS should do like 1200 damage to all...

Mar 24, 2022
  128. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Boats? Naval bombardment?

Having boats in the future is cool but on Oshur, to have some naval bombardments that are flail-like and even cruise missile-like would be...

Mar 23, 2022
  129. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Scythe should be 25% smaller.

Is there any tank comparison photo guide for the Front, Side, Top like these photos for the aircraft?

Mar 23, 2022
  130. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Scythe should be 25% smaller.

Someone please add the Dervish and make it a bit Orange.

Mar 23, 2022
  131. AntDX316 liked csvfr's post in the thread [Suggestion] Scythe should be 25% smaller.

Found a working one for you. But it shows the afterburners in flight mode so really the relative hitbox differences are even larger [IMG]

Mar 23, 2022
  132. AntDX316 replied to the thread Light Assault New Player Mission - Unable to Damage Players while Airborne.

I'm not sure how I did it.. have you tried the Seeker HLX with drifter jets?

Mar 22, 2022
  133. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Scythe should be 25% smaller.

missing front view

Mar 22, 2022
  134. AntDX316 liked Demigan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Scythe should be 25% smaller.

This calculation has been done before and unless the hitbox sizes has been altered at some point, you have done something wrong....

Mar 22, 2022
  135. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Scythe should be 25% smaller.

Not sure if these are accurate. [img] [img]

Mar 22, 2022
  136. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] typo?

[IMG] hold breath shows up as hold-breath in another implant. The - is missing and included even though they should be identical?

Mar 20, 2022
  137. AntDX316 replied to the thread There's enough players for 4 major outfits per faction. Why do we have zerg outfits, demolish them..

People can make their own smaller outfits. If you go to ps2alerts.com you can see what outfits are performing the best. There are outfits...

Mar 20, 2022
  138. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] The Rock Bridge Thread. & other unique environment talks. wheat fields / trenches / bunkers / jungle.

The Ti Alloys rock bridge has to come back.

Mar 20, 2022
  139. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

Power knives need to not change.

Power Knives Activated knife damage from 1050 to 900. It's not OP to have it, in fact it's worse to use it at times over something...

Mar 19, 2022
  140. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

Empire Specific Grenades and Mines are Bad

New Grenades Cleansing Grenade (Combat Medic only) Combat Medics now have access to the new Cleansing Grenade. Cleansing Grenades detonate...

Mar 19, 2022
  141. AntDX316 replied to the thread There's enough players for 4 major outfits per faction. Why do we have zerg outfits, demolish them..

I know, that's why I've made my own. In the beginning people kept kicking me when we needed to be at a base. The Platoon/Squad...

Mar 18, 2022
  142. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Didn't die to an enemy OS while in the open...

I was in the open on the roof and didn't die. Had 1 hp left with light assault. I was just sitting there not moving. It was a TR OS. An...

Mar 18, 2022
  143. AntDX316 replied to the thread There's enough players for 4 major outfits per faction. Why do we have zerg outfits, demolish them..

Gaming or not it can apply to doing anything in life. If people know how to better efficient the group or each other the better....

Mar 18, 2022
  144. AntDX316 liked VV4LL3's post in the thread There's enough players for 4 major outfits per faction. Why do we have zerg outfits, demolish them..

I'm a Wildcard, and can attest that we do try to work as a team amongst all outfits. It's not about the Zerging though -- it's about...

Mar 18, 2022
  145. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Didn't die to an enemy OS while in the open..

Didn't die to an enemy OS while in the open. This is not good because I had light assault and lived. When an OS hits the people hit by it...

Mar 18, 2022
  146. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] New Map game mode?

So the 1v1v1 could still exist but on a new-mode/map say even a 3-faction collaboration against relentless waves of AI superbugs like in...

Mar 17, 2022
  147. AntDX316 replied to the thread Warpgating other factions > is more fun than winning alerts. Warpgating should give benefits..

You are failing to see more of what goes on in the game. Sure, if it was a 1v1 it would make sense but then the game pretty much ended...

Mar 17, 2022
  148. AntDX316 replied to the thread Warpgating other factions > is more fun than winning alerts. Warpgating should give benefits..

Your understanding is clear, the more overpop the Longer it should take to cap. This is what you want right? I'm saying why it's bad....

Mar 17, 2022
  149. AntDX316 liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread Something needs to be done about cheap over pop tactics.

That's not population, that's territory control %, population is to the right. The reason you're losing the alert is that big fight...

Mar 17, 2022
  150. AntDX316 replied to the thread There's enough players for 4 major outfits per faction. Why do we have zerg outfits, demolish them..

Auricstarsand, You have Absolute Zero idea on how and why Zerg Leadership works as a positive. You should be permanently banned from...

Mar 17, 2022
  151. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Please rework the Dual Photon Pods.

Please rework the Dual Photon Pods to shoot left > right > left > right > etc. instead of shooting left and right at the same time which...

Mar 17, 2022
  152. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Scythe should be 25% smaller

I think the Scythe has to be 25% smaller in size footprint.. it's not fair that the Mosquito is way slimmer. In fact the Reaver could be...

Mar 17, 2022
  153. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Having airstrikes appear more epic?

like this in a way? [media]

Mar 17, 2022
  154. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] More purple war assets needed please.

More purple war assets are needed than just for the Bastion parts, Colossus, and OS.

Mar 17, 2022
  155. AntDX316 replied to the thread Warpgating other factions > is more fun than winning alerts. Warpgating should give benefits..

- making overpops take longer to cap instead of shorter. no, can you please gain some understanding on how Leadership works. It's...

Mar 17, 2022
  156. AntDX316 replied to the thread Warpgating other factions > is more fun than winning alerts. Warpgating should give benefits..

Going too "deep" at times can risk being cut off and getting 2v1ed.

Mar 17, 2022
  157. AntDX316 replied to the thread Warpgating other factions > is more fun than winning alerts. Warpgating should give benefits..

If people successfully organize taking lots of bases, that's how to play Planetside. I agree, some sort of incentive for...

Mar 17, 2022
  158. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Data backups?.

They already have the Ukraine flag and the Russian flag I think. I know they have the Ukraine flag because I've seen it on sunderers...

Mar 14, 2022
  159. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Data backups?.

exactly, that's what I've been saying too way back with guides and such. What if you don't live in the wilderness where you can fish...

Mar 14, 2022
  160. AntDX316 liked UberNoob1337101's post in the thread [Suggestion] Data backups?.

If WW3 kicks off PS2 account data is the least of my worries...

Mar 13, 2022
  161. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Data backups?.

I don't think everyone is going to die. If I don't die, have a computer, internet at least I want to play Planetside 2.

Mar 13, 2022
  162. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Data backups?

So as WW3 is very very much approaching.. can the devs please secure our data to some south place like Africa(too)? If NATO/US and Russia...

Mar 13, 2022
  163. AntDX316 replied to the thread Light Assault New Player Mission - Unable to Damage Players while Airborne.

Use Drifter Jets from a higher elevation and use C4/Rockets.

Mar 13, 2022
  164. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Automatic Server merging!.

Only merge if all outfit stats and player stats are kept and everything is moved to either US East or US Central.

Mar 13, 2022
  165. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Need more targeted objective bases..

That's the first time I've heard you speak about a problem with the communication system. I'm unsure what you are asking about the...

Mar 12, 2022
  166. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Need more targeted objective bases..

Because a lot of the other weapons do nearly the same thing. Adapting too much especially not for things that don't need to be adapted...

Mar 12, 2022
  167. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Need more targeted objective bases..

Your topic is bad. You dismiss what "works" for what "doesn't work" as long as you like it and feel right about it. This is cool if it...

Mar 11, 2022
  168. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Need more targeted objective bases..

Fasting before surgery? Just look at the videos instead of ignoring the plausible truth. You constantly try to change the answers...

Mar 10, 2022
  169. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Need more targeted objective bases..

Fasting has shown to be health beneficial. People hardly do it because.. people don't know unless they "have to". Kind of like...

Mar 10, 2022
  170. AntDX316 replied to the thread [BUG] Springstep 5 is garbage.

I have every basic implant unlocked to 5 except for 3 which is at 1 and a couple exceptionals.

Mar 9, 2022
  171. AntDX316 replied to the thread please cancel your membership.

I'm not sure what would make me choose not to become a member unless money became a Big issue. Not eating for at least 2 days and it would...

Mar 9, 2022
  172. AntDX316 liked Mithril's post in the thread [BUG] High Ridge Security Air Pad does Not rearm..

Please don't double post, use the bug reports sub forum for bug reports. Thanks!

Mar 9, 2022
  173. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Need more targeted objective bases..

You or someone else was saying they give a s* about the alerts. Most of the things you say further validates the fact your proposed...

Mar 9, 2022
  174. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[BUG] Springstep 5 is garbage

The Springstep 5 implant is garbage and does nothing even the slightly of noticeable. You might as well use Catlike 5 instead to have it...

Mar 9, 2022
  175. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] We should thank whoever made Starship Troopers..

https://www.sonypictures.com/movies/starshiptroopers It was made by Sony Pictures, the company that made the original Planetside. If it...

Mar 8, 2022
  176. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

High Ridge Security Air Pad does Not rearm.

High Ridge Security Air Pad does Not rearm. I've confirmed with new Scythe aircraft multiple times and the base is ours : (

Mar 8, 2022
  177. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[BUG] High Ridge Security Air Pad does Not rearm.

High Ridge Security Air Pad does Not rearm. :( Confirmed a lot with new aircraft pulls. : (

Mar 8, 2022
  178. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Need more targeted objective bases..

The problem is people put spawns down Before NDZs go up because the base ownership flows change dynamically. Unless you are trying to...

Mar 7, 2022
  179. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Increase Router range to 1000m/1250m.

Adding deployable teleports would turn the game into a joke. 500m is massive enough to put a rapid player base to drop a router. A...

Mar 7, 2022
  180. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Planetside 2, the full-scale war simulator.

After looking at how the Ukrainian territories are getting "captured" it's like how we play in Planetside 2. I'm amazed at how similar the...

Mar 7, 2022
  181. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Need more targeted objective bases..

I'm not sure why you care so much about NDZ.. imo the NDZ of bases should be Less. Back when you could put a sunderer on the control...

Mar 5, 2022
  182. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] The explosion awe effect..

It's not only that but the particle effects of the elevators. [media] If the new developers could contact SOE(Sony Online...

Mar 4, 2022
  183. AntDX316 liked Liewec123's post in the thread [Suggestion] The explosion awe effect..

The explosions in this game used to be absolutely incredible, check out this video from a decade ago, start at 9:40! [media] You couldn't...

Mar 4, 2022
  184. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Need more targeted objective bases..

Hopefully what exist in some parts of the game were an experiment for better development. Having players extend the NDZ with devices is...

Mar 4, 2022
  185. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Need more targeted objective bases..

yeah, would take a lot of good and deep thinking to get right and from what I've seen with Containment Sites and Oshur(well-thought...

Mar 3, 2022
  186. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Lane Smash, Outfit Wars, etc..

People can just respawn in a few seconds, it's not like you took people out of the game of life forever and committed war crimes lmao....

Mar 3, 2022
  187. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] The explosion awe effect.

Seems like the explosions have been a lot better but I'm not sure. It makes it more interesting to see huge explosions when vehicles blow...

Mar 3, 2022
  188. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Lane Smash, Outfit Wars, etc..

Unfortunately for you, you are wrong again. I was getting kills on things that Weren't rendered. The Bastion has a firing range of...

Mar 3, 2022
  189. AntDX316 replied to the thread [Suggestion] Lane Smash, Outfit Wars, etc..

Your #1 mistake is going off the stat page alone. I'm a very good vehicle pilot/gunner. My Scythe kills were from way way back when...

Mar 2, 2022
  190. AntDX316 replied to the thread Darklight not working on cloaker..

Some people have been asking for spotlights on vehicles.. maybe having an option to use a huge darklight spotlight that only works if...

Mar 2, 2022
  191. AntDX316 replied to the thread Darklight not working on cloaker..

oh yeah I agree, it's not like the Darklight is 360° illumination for everything around 50m, it's cool trying to avoid the people who...

Mar 2, 2022
  192. AntDX316 liked Mithril's post in the thread Darklight not working on cloaker..

Thanks for this report, I've forwarded it to the team. I don't have any further updates at this time but I will share any I get in the...

Mar 2, 2022
  193. AntDX316 liked FLHuk's post in the thread Darklight not working on cloaker..

I've got lots of clips in varying quality of this and have shared most of them here. No official reply AFAIK. Someone suggested it's...

Mar 2, 2022
  194. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[Suggestion] Need more targeted objective bases.

Need more targeted objective bases like Heyoka Chemical Lab with those bridges. Having more creative ways to take objectives would be cool....

Mar 2, 2022
  195. AntDX316 replied to the thread TR political hate.

It happens.. just ignore it but I don't mean mute people as conversations in the future could matter (if we don't get nuked of course)....

Mar 1, 2022
  196. AntDX316 liked Chronicos's post in the thread TR political hate.

Dear community, Today I would like to talk to you about a political topic, because I noticed on the Cobald server that the TR is being...

Mar 1, 2022
  197. AntDX316 liked Liewec123's post in the thread [BUG] Vortex VM21 Zealot Overdrive Problem.

Zealot's Overdrive Engine ;)

Mar 1, 2022
  198. AntDX316 replied to the thread [BUG] Vortex VM21 Zealot Overdrive Problem.

Whats ZOE but I agree.. extra damage isnt much.

Feb 28, 2022
  199. AntDX316 posted a new thread.

[BUG] Vortex VM21 Zealot Overdrive Problem

Vortex VM21 Charging resets to 1 and stops when you toggle between Zealot Overdrive On and Off. Unless you are shooting with it Off the...

Feb 27, 2022