[Suggestion] Sensor dart sonar pinging wave colors.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AntDX316, Mar 19, 2024.

1. AntDX316

Can you make the sensor darts on the map be:
    red for TR
    purple for VS
    blue for NC

so we can tell who is putting the darts down than it being yellow/green when being in the same squad which doesn't really matter?

I think motion spotters should also have their colors be either red, blue, or purple.

Even if it's your own, it should adhere to Your faction color.

I want to know who is in the zone.
  2. JarredGalaxy

Uh dude, they already are like that. Red for the TR, blue for NC and purple for VS and squad colors when you're in a squad. It's something with your color settings, likely to do with you using the enemy vs ally which may apply to dart colors as well.

Go into interface and set players to "empire colors [default]" which is the best setting to use that some people ignorantly decide not to and was set as the new default in a patch for whatever reason.
    [IMG]
    Settings here
    • Up x 1
  3. AntDX316

\
    Mine has always been like that.

I'm not sure what the No-Deploy Area Tint and Global Strike Area Tint even is.

Sometimes the sensor darts ping as green and yellow. At least my dart ping is yellow.
    I want it to be my faction color which is purple every time.

Let me be clear, The Sensor Dart Color Ping Color. I think my Squads sensor dart color shows up as ping but I do not want this. it gets confusing.
  4. JarredGalaxy

No-deploy area are the circle you see on the map when driving a Sunderer or ANT near a base, they are the places you cannot deploy a spawn vehicle in, and orbital strike area are by default the yellow circles you see on your minimap for both friendly and enemy orbital strike uplink range.

As for the color of your sensor darts, that is your squad color when you're in a squad, if want to change it you have to change your squad color in the setting for your squad or platoon. Course I advise against making squads your faction color as then it becomes hard to tell squad mates apart unless using custom colors for the empires like blue for friendly and red for enemy.
  5. AntDX316

I see, that is what the colors of no-deploy zone and the OS tint are.

See these to see what I mean, I want them all to be purple:
    https://imgur.com/LHAMD9k
    https://imgur.com/6mGwCaK