Press play nothing happens?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tullerion, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Sensuous

Same here lol. Omg i wanna play!
  2. Elvin181821

is anyone else still having this problem, because i just got the problem after playing it for about 3 hours yesterday
  3. Dejim

4pm Brisbane time, Pressing play and no log in.
  4. Tayy

Bumping to say the same problem is happening for me.
    5pm AEST
  5. Tittytwistmcfist

I'm having the same problem on Connery (US West). I wasn't even able to make a new character.
  6. Stoogie

this is still happening, to me again now
  7. Kortan

Briggs seems to be broken again.
  8. CSNRedwall

Same, just starting to happen with me as well on Briggs. I can access my character on Miller however
  9. t1ggy

Confirming issues on Briggs. Can't join with my Briggs character.
  10. GunSlingerAUS

Yep, happening again on Briggs. Sigh, I thought this was fixed? I'm guessing the server is full thanks to double XP weekend. Oh well, time to find something else to play.
  11. NairdaAU

I also can't login, both briggs and connery. 6:40pm AWST
  12. Secht

I also have this problem on Briggs. I could get on fine earlier today, but not any more.
  13. Scrollzz

Cant get on any servers.
  14. Stoogie

yes on briggs i cannot login as of this moment

edit: i just logged in, clicked play and waited like 15 mins, maybve it was a hidden queue?

edit: got instantly disconnected
  15. Nommingu

so... membership for 12 months i should have priority login and i cant get past pressing the play button
  16. hooley dooley

Just as well this game is free. It certainly isn't worth paying for a game that doesn't let you play nor provide feedback as to what might be happening and when it might be fixed.
  17. soddey

Just confirming same issue here. Hit play and cannot join Briggs server

(note for time and date if needed 8/12 9:50pm AU-EST)

Edit: I was ingame before and strangely enough I couldn't type in any chatroom or do any voice calls to players, so I decided to restart the game and i got the play issue
  18. Nommingu

they did provide feedback as to what is happening, they believed they had fixed it and it's only just started happening again in the last 10 minutes, calm your ****
  19. Terkoz

Having the same problem. Selecting my character and hitting play then..... nothing. I made sure to only click play once but it is taking so long I'm being kicked out of the game for inactivity.
  20. MykeMichail

Same problem. Briggs and Connery (only servers I have characters on)