Press play nothing happens?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tullerion, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Jangbi

How can what has to be one of the lowest population servers take longer to gather its data sources? Does this mean it's querying the data center in the US for logins and then having to relay this back to aus? Or does the aus server also have its own login server?

Just trying to wrap my head around how there's a whole cluster of US servers working relatively fine and one small aussie server doesn't work at all.
    • Up x 1
  2. kazumi

I'm now mostly upset because I paid for 7 days of Boost that I've literally not gotten to use except for the 1 hour the server was good till all the sht hit the fan. 2 days wasted..
  3. Cilvaa

Veratu. I click play for Briggs and still nothing after 10+ minutes. After I click it, it darkens for a few seconds and then highlights again like it was before.
  4. reeeeeeeeeeed

I think everyone needs cheering up
    • Up x 3
  5. Reiver

Same here, then when I click it again it just stays green.
  6. Paulito7

Still experience issues connecting on Briggs, for a game that worked flawlessly on connections during Beta, its unnerving how this bug crept its way into release.
  7. kazumi

Suppose I'll just head to sleep and "hope" when I wake up in the morning this will be magically fixed? Pretty pretty PLEASE?
  8. _SaInT_

i hear they chose a DC in French's Forest to host it.... no decent DC there i'm afraid, went with the B grade infrastructure.
  9. DerPrussian

10. anju

Same problem, then if I do get in I disconnect within 2 minutes
  11. Zaneirth

Who ever your ISP provider for the Australian server are, my advice is get a new provider. Stuff up's at launch are common it happens, but i'm beginning to think Totaliscuit was right and you perhaps launched a bit to early.
  12. Choirandvice

Yep, doesn't work, even after waiting. Sorry guys - whomever you picked for a provider is pretty terrible.

Edit two days after release, still haven't been able to play :)
  13. Diablo Vash

Even if you get in the game you just get disconnected 2 mins in the game... Never seen a game have such bad servers before...
  14. Veratu SOE

Sorry for the delayed response guys, I fell asleep in front of my machine around 4am. I just got caught up with the teams progress on this and here's what I need.

I need someone who is currently stuck/unable to login to please PM me so that I can specifically look at your account/character.

Someone who is still having this issue, please shoot me a message and let me dig into this more.
    • Up x 2
  15. Veratu SOE

Just an FYI, we have logged in on several of the accounts in this thread, and all of your characters load in just fine. We have data that supports that this is potentially a network load issue with the provider so my staff will be all available this evening as the Australia server begins to gain population.

If you start experiencing problems, please PM me or post in this thread immediately and we will look specifically at your account and work with you directly to try and isolate this issue. We suspect poor connectivity is the issue, but we want 100% confirmation with actual end user accounts/characters.

Thank you
    • Up x 2
  16. 1Samildanach

If you fell asleep at the wheel, you must have really needed it :).

I was having problems logging in last night (as late as 23:00 AEST), but I've got into Briggs reasonably quickly twice in the past half hour or so. It's not what you're asking for, but I figure you could do with some happiness directed at you :D.

The bad news is that the second login was 'cause due to the first suffering a disconnect :\. I gather that's pretty much out of your hands at this point, though.
  17. Jash

Yup happening to me again, was playing most of last night and this morning just fine, however i went AFK for 10min or so and got disconnected...now I press play and nothing, waiting ages as well...its seems something is going on with logging back in after disconnects :(

i hope this doesn't become a long problems again as i just bought the 7 day boost lol

rly weird, now im in again?! not sure what it is, maybe need to wait 15min or so after a disconnect or something :|
  18. Jhaeven

Yup last night I was disconnected on Briggs and then couldn't get in from clicking Play. Got in once and then got kicked in 2 minutes.
  19. reeeeeeeeeeed

Got back in last night (around 9pm I think) and played for around a solid 6 hours. Must be a population issue.
  20. Vallencia

well just installed the game update, and tried playing and nothing happens when i press play....its not even 7 pm... :(

i played fine on one of the west servers yesterday....but when i try play AU nothing happens. i dont particularly want to play with 250 ping, and population is low on AU, i just cant figure out why it wont let me in

made a new account on us west and got in instantly