Press play nothing happens?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tullerion, Nov 20, 2012.

1. deahmerchantt

when i press play a message comes up saying game starting please wait and that gose on forever and i cant get into the game
  2. deahmerchantt

anyone know how to fix this first it was my password reset problem that i fixed then i installed the game and i cant play wth
  3. Meheeheehee

when I press play, it says "game starting, please wait" for a few seconds and then the launcher dissapears but nothing happens. Help?
  4. Meheeheehee

also this was at 3:00 Detroit time, and i may have an idea what the problem is now. I just installed it from steam and i REALLY want to play but it doesn't want to
  5. BingLaiden

I press play and nothing happens :( (coblat)
  6. Flyaxl

same here, at character selection press play, get connection then press play again, im now waiting.
    COBALT and MILLER
  7. Dj Gus

Great... What's it been, 2 hotfixes / server restarts so far for this issue?
    it's less of an "issue", and more of a problem now.

Cobalt here
  8. Zoobe

Same here, Cobalt and Miller.

Press play, goes to -logging in- then immediately flicks over to play again.
  9. Flyaxl

checked and server population is low :(
  10. GondwanaJoe

same here on miller.

great job soe.

instead of us letting play with crappy latency you decide to let us not play at all.
  11. Freeloaderusa

Same here FreeloaderRU , click play and nothing happens think server just crashed and couldnt reset itself
  12. CyberAce

Same here on miller and Cobalt, seems like its only these 2.
  13. Lord_Mogul

Tried to log in, pressed button, Game loads a sec, nothing happens.
    Cobalt and Miller doesn't work, Emerald is fine.
    (Tested From EU, Germany, if that matters.)
  14. Dj Gus

[IMG]

Our login server needs food. Would you kindly?
  15. Gremmel

Having the same issue on Miller. Hit play, says "logging in" then pops back to a play button again.
  16. Daboo

Same here, after pressing "play", nothing happens (Cobalt)

Hello FreeloaderRU, can't say "morning to you" with bullets today ;D (Misstrick)
    • Up x 1
  17. Freeloaderusa

Well hello there! Make those bullets count! :) see you on the battlefield

"Your best is my worst" :D.
  18. shadowwolf0093

I play on Miller cannot log in
    latency
    first person weapons not rendering
    tanks without turrets
    voice chat is toast 80% of the time
    i have re validated my game files and restarted my machine over and over
    • Up x 1
  19. Mokka

Server: Miller
    Attempted to purchase membership, after which an error message appeared. I could not see I had gotten the membership, so I logged out of the game and went to check on SOE website. It had registered there.

Tried to log back in to my character on Miller, but the play button just switches off again after clicking it.
    No luck getting in now, 30 minutes after.

All game files have been validated and are fine. Computer has been restarted without resolving the issue.
  20. Daboo

I tried to create a char on US server (Emerald) and it worked...seems to be a european server issue -_-
    • Up x 1