Press play nothing happens?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tullerion, Nov 20, 2012.

1. hooley dooley

I am calm. I was trying to figure out why the game doesn't work and had a look on the forums only to find this very very popular thread
  2. Stoogie

i can log in after 5-10 mins but it disconnects me after about a minute, 2 times now
  3. Vaelkyri

Confirming, Briggs is rooted again.
  4. Tasogie

Same thing is happening to me now, I logged out now cant log back in
  5. Kortan

And if you were observant at all, you would notice that this is a weeks old thread that was only recently bumped on page 24.
    • Up x 1
  6. HerbertKnivez

I am pretty sure it is not just you. So wait it out, they are probably just doing some maintenance or something. It is not just one server it is all of them.
  7. Stampa

Same issue with Briggs unfortunately. Did manage to get in twice but I was dc'd within a minute o_O
  8. Tasogie

Same as me twice.
  9. hooley dooley

I did notice that. But that doesn't mean the game is any less buggy or going by the recent posts that the problem has been permanently fixed.
  10. Tasogie

That is an issue why?
  11. Cordeth

. This is happening to me too. I then change the lanchpad ini to ask me for my username and password on next load. It now gives me username or password is invalid. So i click on the recover links, it takes me to the europesn website where it knows nothing about me, swapping to the .com site i am sble to login. It seems like the client is trying to auth against the wrong server.
  12. ExtremeBalls

This is Bad, Double XP Weekend & are 1 and only 1 Australia server doesn't work.

[IMG]
  13. noodlesthefood

birgs cant log is
    sorta glad its not just me XD
    9:16 perth Australia
  14. noodlesthefood

that happens to me to
    • Up x 1
  15. Cordeth

Ok update to this...just created a station account on the .eu server, logged in to PS2, created a new character, and joined server. All Good, So something up with client auth. Is there a way to force it to auth to a certain region I wonder?
  16. Cordeth

Another Update: going here https://lp.soe.com/ps2/live/ got me into the game..but settings where screwed.

To me this seems that steam has pushed the EU launchpad where I need the US one?
  17. DarkLordRevan17

When I click play, it begins to load, then it says playing, then it lets me click play again, then it closes. HELP ME!!!
  18. MoreIssues

Not only do I have this problem (Briggs) but i tried to create a new character and I cant do that either. All our certs and station cash is now wasted unless this gets sorted, that's whats annoying me.
  19. Frozennukelsoforum

this problem is currently being addressed by the PS2 Team