Press play nothing happens?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tullerion, Nov 20, 2012.

1. d3vour3r

just installed this game and im real keen to play. Same thing happening to me, clicking play and nothing happens, waited 15 mins and nothing.
  2. srrt

The same thing has been happening to me; I hit play, and it greys out slightly for a moment before shifting back as though it's ready to go. No loading, no dice. Bloody good game from what I've seen when I managed to get in earlier, hah.
  3. dirtYbird

I hope the issue isnt back, pressing play and nothing. (Briggs)

Went to Connery and was DC'd with some Exclusive Violation.
  4. Kashim

Cant get in either, Press Play and it flashes grey for a moment.
    on Briggs server.
  5. WanHungLow

6. r3volution

Same issue as everyone else. On Briggs been going fine all morning and my internet drops out for a second. I go to reconnect hit 'play' and nothing happens. Just sits there. I have been doing this for an hour or so. I wait for 5-10 minutes to see if its going to connect but nothing.

Woo!
  7. Athagen

I'm starting to have the same troubles, everything was fine all morning and now since a server disconnection i've been unable to get pass the 'Play' button

Edit: Just got a G29 error
  8. kazumi

So crazy, game worked great, and now the issue is back..AWESOME work...
    • Up x 1
  9. Faren

Same story here, worked great last night, played for several hours, then I try again today and the few times I've been able to get in I've just been disconnected after a couple of minutes.
  10. Qeldromma

Same issue and when i can get in, its only for 2 minutes before i get DC'd.
  11. Minkie

Same issue, play button not working on Briggs.
  12. NightF4ng

Having the same issue with the spamming play button to log in for over 10 minutes at times...getting really frustrating...that is happening on the BRIGGS(AU) server.....c'monnn fix the issue dev's please!!!!!!!!! <3
  13. jimmyatcvb

Same issue on all three US East servers
  14. Friday10013th

mines still not working after fix can anyone help me ?
  15. sykotika

Same here still, 95% of the time nothing happens when clicking play
  16. Nuferious

Same problem here, I logged out to buy some station cash earlier, and have not been able to get on since ;o(
  17. diode

Yep, I've been having the same problem. I was able to play last night for a bit, then this started happening and I gave up for the night. Today I was able to play until the server restart now getting the same issue once more.
  18. Darklight67

Quote from Veratu on another thread:

"We're aware of the issue, it's impacting multiple worlds. We're working on it, should have it resolved soon."
  19. badiie

yea its 4 30pm here and it still isn't working
  20. Shizlanski

Same thing here. Press play, nothing happens. Briggs server.