Press play nothing happens?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tullerion, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Tullerion

Select character press play and nothing happens. i sit there pressing play for ages and i might get lucky and it will actually log into the character. anyone have this?
  2. Thaeos

Exact same thing happening to me. I click play and nothing happens. The button greys out/fades out for a while but then comes full green/able to be clicked on again.
  3. dirtYbird

Just logged out to change servers and suffering from the same bug now.
    No queue option, server isnt even full and I have premium.
    How can I support my AU server if I cant get on it.
  4. Kenda

Same thing here, I am on AU server too. this is lame!!!
    I WANT TO PLAY
  5. Sheps

keep getting error ******* g22
  6. -ntt-

im not getting any errors, just, when i press play, nothing happens, button goes greyish when i click it then straight back to green. ive tried logging out and back in, but nothing
  7. Lilitaria

Can't click play. Same problem (AU Server)
  8. Oolius

Same thing happening here. Logged out to go grab some lunch, come back 15minutes later and 'Play' button does nothing.

Edit: Might be worth noting this is also occurring on Briggs(AU)
  9. Thaeos

I am also trying this with a character on the Briggs AU server! Seems to be an issue with that server then..
  10. Jxcel

Same thing, restarted comp, then it crashed and gave me error 39.

Got into the character screen and play button didnt work.
  11. Python.au

Yeah, went afk for 15 minutes and went back to character list screen, come back and I'm stuck on clicking play and nothings happening, restarted game and my pc etc. This on the AU server also, however trying to make a new character on another server and it does the same when you click the create character button, it just greys out and doesn't register. I had a similiar issue in beta, but that was simply due the severs being down, but they are very much up now.
  12. Tullerion

yeah, i'm on the AU server too.. glad i'm not the only one lol.
  13. JCYuvs

Another Brigger here. lol
  14. VanuSoldier

Same issue here with character on Briggs AU server
  15. Jxcel

Must be the server.
  16. JCYuvs

Cant even create a new character for a new server...
  17. GunSlingerAUS

Same here on Briggs - had the exact same issue in Beta, found that continually clicking the play button would eventually get me into the game, but it's not working this time around.
  18. Helorik

Same thing here.. I also left my character and it auto-logged out, now I spam click Play and can't get in. Briggs.
  19. dirtYbird

Could be Briggs but I cant get back on Connery either and when I try another machine its error code G29.
    Dont need anything restricting population on Briggs atm.

Have tried on PC and Laptop with no luck.
  20. uthor

same problem as OP. on au briggs server. ive working out my fps trying diff setting came back to not being able to log in

just noticed my avatar has disapeared on the login screen