Update on the Briggs Server

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kulantan

RadarX, it has now been 2 hours since you first tweeted today and 30 minutes since you locked a Loginside related thread (no argument with the lock here). For the Briggs perspective it has been 20 hours since the "fix" went live and 16 hours since we knew the "fix" was a dud. Can we please get some kind of acknowledgement that SOE know that the last attempted fix did not in fact fix anything (it made things worse)? Update us here and move the issue back from Resolved / Monitoring on Live / Reviewing Player Feedback to Live issues.
    • Up x 2
  2. Sahbahkah

Think how much money you make right now with server transfer tokens...
    • Up x 1
  3. Olex

I play on Ceres since it PlanetSide 2 there is already 3 years but now that their game which is simply broken patches how to Planetside 1 times I will delete my account, it just does not make sense more with you that will game just die like Planetside 1 time . It's been going on so that you just do not create reasonable to test client 64 over and over again plays out and take back down though here myself best know which will have the with the 64bit client does not forward your patches.

see for yourself what you need to be programmed as making your having trouble user

micro lagging whatever

wish you good luck, I'm out
  4. ShotgunGuru

Hahahahahaha, just lol:D
  5. Blackinvictus

My sentiments EXACTLY. Give us the option to get the hell out of here!

Briggs is about dead and starting to reek. Thank you very much SOE
    • Up x 1
  6. Mellsiphent

You wish for us to pay cash for premium memberships when we cant even get into the game all i get is
    Game Error G99

Malfunction:

We've encountered a problem. Please try again later.

every time and i already payed a lot of cash buying sc so i could buy all the weapon just for you to turn around a build a vr room in to the game and give me no compensation. as for graphics i have never had a game crash so many times in an hour then planetside2. it is like ok i have you in my scope ready to fire "crash"
  7. Sean79

I realize this has nothing to do with briggs update but this is the laest open thread I could find so.... someone thought it was a fantastic idea to upload these new clients 3 TIMES NOW. and neither time has it worked for me. I swear if I see error code 0xc700000 again im gonna flip. THIS is the reason I don't buy membership.
  8. RipperTR

I love the game, but 2 months of this has my mouse cursor hovering over the uninstall button. As a player who pays a little more than most I'm pretty disgusted at the whole ordeal. If a bricks and mortar service provider showed the same level of customer care I'm sure there would be a little more action than "I'm taking my money elsewhere".
    • Up x 1
  9. ice cold gangsta

this is how i feel about sony right now

• Up x 1
  10. Kulantan

Can we get some communication about what the unscheduled maintenance did? Did it roll back the changes made yesterday or did they try a new fix.
    • Up x 1
  11. PresidentFreeman

After an hour of trying I was able to get in last night, none of the fights got above 25-48 the whole night though, and there was at most two fights happening at a time. Soon it'll be just the most determined players left, then when they get fed up the server will sit empty.

I tried playing on Connery, ping was sitting on 250ms the whole time. If Briggs dies then that is it for me with this game, not going to give the US guys the satisfaction of cheap kills.
    • Up x 1
  12. broderbund

Throwing in a few facts and opinions...
    • The latest patch has caused 24/7 loginside. I was not able to log into Briggs even at 2 in the afternoon.
    • Briggs has lost 70% of its population since the start of loginside (March 3).
    • Loginside been ongoing for 3 months.
    • It isn't practical for Briggs to merge into Connery. On Briggs I fight against real people. On Connery I fight against the netcode.
    Briggs needs a triple-whammey update within the next few weeks (loginside fixed, hossin and continent locking) if it is to recover from the last 3 months of events.
    • Up x 2
  13. MykeMichail

Okay I've gone from having to wait 5-10 minutes to get into the game on the login screen, to the game simply exiting to desktop with no error message after between 5-10 minutes.

This is getting beyond the joke.

I won't be playing on a US server as quite frankly playing an FPS with 180+ ping is just stupid. There's plenty of other games I be playing which don't require me to wait 10 minutes every time I want to play.
    • Up x 4
  14. Mr.Seacucumber

We should all join conney on one faction and throw everything off, then maybe you (SOE) will listen to us.....
  15. taurangaNZ

god damn, here we go again.. I have been trying for 60 minutes non-stop to get on to Briggs. I wait 15 minutes each time, but nothing.. 5pm till 3am every day briggs just doesn't fkn log in. I can log in all morning and mid afternoon.. up until about 5pm. if you got on before 5pm and stay on you are all good. after that you are out of luck.

I can log into US and EU instantly.. but BRIGGS SUCKS!!!!
    • Up x 2
  16. Rebus

3 days, 30+ attempts, 2 successes. why am i bothering?
    • Up x 1
  17. Fir3fly

Submitted ticket requesting membership refund...probably a fruitless exercise!

Maybe its what SOE want maybe not. I cant accept the crap excuse that has been trotted out re logon servers. People log on to all sorts of accounts all the time all over the place...Sony can't sort that in 24hrs?....pfffft.

Sadly, I can now see that the backbone platoons of Briggs - the mainstream clans - are already looking elsewhere for their next game.

Maybe it will come good...but I would hate to be this sick!
    • Up x 1
  18. JazzaW

The pop on Briggs now is just horrible, its not even worth playing on now, no matter what time of day it is in AU. Lucky to find a good fight and get more than a few kills per hour. Id do anything even pay money to move my Briggs Char over to Connery.
    • Up x 1
  19. dezusa

Thanks for Ruining briggs guys. Just... Thanks. Even Vanu is just down to one zerg ON THE WHOLE server. This has been going on for weeks/months and it just became worse.
    • Up x 1
  20. PresidentFreeman

Server login success rate is down to 9% according to the login tracker.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.