Update on the Briggs Server

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sagolsun

A +1 for providing an actual technical-but-not-too-technical explanation of what the issue is. Even though it doesn't affect me, I appreciate the effort that went into explaining the problem proper rather than the generic "something is happening" barf that some community managers think they can get away with.
    • Up x 1
  2. MV90

you are on my list
  3. Frozoon

Great work guys, I appreciate the attention devoted to all of the players in each server to improve our experience. Thanks.
  4. PresidentFreeman

How is everyone's experience since the server maintenance? I haven't had the chance to jump on since.
  5. dezusa

nope, still longside2 at around 7~8pm GMT+8.

im also getting 400+ letancies every now and then (since the last patch) for some reason.
    normally its just 170~250 all day but hopefully its just my ISP
  6. Sen7rygun

And Scarlett Johansson is on my list.

[IMG]

Wait... what kind of list are you talking about?
    • Up x 3
  7. RaZz0R

login issue is still there - decided to try tonight and hit login to get... a spinning circle and no login :( back to connery
  8. PresidentFreeman

Obviously the maintenance wasn't successful. I also wonder why the patches we are having aren't being explained or announced, that was the third one in a row without an explanation.

Edit: seems I can't login at all, just getting the timeout crash/exit. Definitely worse than this time last week.
    • Up x 1
  9. Sawfly

Yes indeed the Briggs Server is broken.

You sit at the login screen and after several minutes PS2 and the loader simply close dropping you out to the desktop.

Not a very good fix to the long login times issue. Well I guess there's no long login queue.............
  10. Xarx

I haven't played in a long time, Just upgraded my graphics card and figured I'll go for a spin in the Magrider, Doesn't seem to be happening though. Curious as to why this bug, that's been around since launch is still here though.
  11. Mr.cuddlesworth

... still cant play
    • Up x 1
  12. dirtYbird

I think whatever they are doing to fix it is making it worse.
    Been trying to login for at least the last 15mins and nothing.
    • Up x 1
  13. MGAMIKA

Don't worry too much... you should be able to log in soonish. (Augrunt might be on to something).
    • Up x 1
  14. WeaverMSI

I've been trying to get in for an hour - nothing. Client shuts down every five minutes or so.
    • Up x 1
  15. Rougey

A **** up of gargantuan proportions.

I'm cancelling my membership, I've had enough and don't know why I didn't cancel it sooner.
    • Up x 2
  16. Nitish Sharma

75 minutes,nothing,tried to login into Miller,loads to a fight .
    "WE'VE BEEN TROLLING WITH YOU EVER SINCE,YOUR CLIENT JUST LOGGED IN BRIGGS,YOU'VE BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM SERVER,U MAD BRO"
    Just don't update anything,I find those 5-10 mins logins better than this.
    • Up x 1
  17. LIFTER

• Up x 2
  18. iXaNx

Totally unable to login ,SOE, WTF?
    • Up x 2
  19. taurangaNZ

90 minutes and counting.. still can't login...

I sit at the login screen and after several minutes PS2 and the loader simply close dropping you out to the desktop.

I am going to cancel my Subscription!!! this SUCKS
    • Up x 3
  20. Kulantan

Might I suggest that you also submit a support ticket for a refund of any remaining subscription time and a refund for the last two months of unacceptable service.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.