Update on the Briggs Server

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destroyer7000

Hey RadarX

I think you guys either need to fix this or give us Briggs players something real nice as compensation for this horrible gameplay along with the server downtime for all access plan.

Thanks
    Destroyer7000
    • Up x 1
  2. dirtYbird

Any chance we can get an technical update from Rich Lawrence on what's being done to fix the Briggs issue, please?
    • Up x 2
  3. PresidentFreeman

Is it safe to assume the 'scheduled' downtime is for the patch and not anything to do with Briggs?
  4. WeaverMSI

That is correct.
    • Up x 1
  5. Honda

Are transfer tokens going to be made available? I would gladly buy one to move to another server since i am a paying subscriber.
    • Up x 1
  6. RadarX

We'll absolutely provide another update when we can but there is no further information available at this time.
  7. RHYS4190

8. WeaverMSI

I don't know if this is down to low server pop, but since the servers came back up I've been able to log into Briggs immediately. Better than ever. Let's get people trying this out, because it's feeling good!
  9. MykeMichail

Shame I'm CTD'ing every 30 minutes with no error message.
  10. WeaverMSI

Oh, yeah. Just discovered this. Parp.
  11. F1na1

Dear soe.
    Currently I'm experiencing almost instant login times on Briggs. Server pop is below 300 however. I'm not going to say thank you and excellent job just yet. However once I see the log inside problem fix tested this weekend on peak times and it works correctly I will then return to say thank you. This is to show that we (Briggs community) is not just a pack of whining little *******. We do appreciate everything u guys are doing. We love this game and want to support it. However we want your support as well on problems we encounter. A little more community enguagement would be great if that's possible. Anyways. Cheers
    F1na1.
  12. LIFTER

Same Same - No Probs

But need to wait to see what happens during prime time......
  13. lesserbob

Ditto here to. Near instant login last night. Waiting for prime time though.
  14. DerekAUS

15. RadarX

Folks I'm carefully watching feedback tonight on Briggs. Please do let me know if you run into login issues.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.