Best ESF Dogfighters

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by PureSalad, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT.Col

yep

zero skill and they are known cheats. No one respects them anymore.
  2. PureSalad

These people don't even exist on planetside universe. Are you NC? Nominating NC pilots as a NC player is pretty bias because your not personally going up agaisnt them, so you have no way to actually scale how good they are in the air.
  3. Triskal

I'd nominate Jedae from the TR, I've flown with him alot. Hard to judge how good he is while I'm evading multiple enemy ESF's while he shoots them off my tail :D But I do know he's a very dedicated ESF pilot, more than almost any other TR.

From the NC I'd like to nominate Potter, haven't seen the guy around latley, but he'd allways give me a run for my money. Allways find him in the rockey mesas around Indar, we'd chase each other around through all the rock arches till I'd start feeling sick.

I'd also again nominate PureSalad- NC. I mistook him for a another derp-da-herp reaver pilot the other day, until I saw him pull the immelmann reverse manuver and knew I got caught off guard. Went at him for a second go right after :D I hope to meet you more often until I can find a better counter to it.

For Vanu, ROCKETCHICKEN hands down. As a former Vanu, I can tell he uses the scythe to it's fullest.
  4. PureSalad

I only see Jedae in Liberators for the most part, and never seen Potter before although my time on other factions is limited. Hope to encounter them more to see how good they are.

"Immelmann reverse manuever" ? Lol first time i've heard that. I remember those fights though. I've been heavily medicated and sick for the last 4 days, but I remember those. Hopefully we can do it again.

People keep saying RocketChicken but I can not find this sneaky little basterd anywhere. What map is he normally on?
  5. Triskal

I've only seen him on Indar, His name is all caps.
    • Up x 1
  6. SkillSet

Hey PureSalad,

Hoping your are well.

I am curious, what controller do you use to fly? Keyboard and Mouse? Also, would you share your set-up of these with us?

It's really awesome to watch you cruise around, lots up crazy manoeuvres! Keep it up!

SkillSet
  7. PureSalad

Keyboard and mouse all the way. Need some crazy fingers, or a multi button mouse to do some of the random stuff I pull, so I recommend any mouse with atleast 2-3 buttons of the side or the Razer Naga. I'll share more in-depth ingame when you get a chance.
  8. Shazbotacus

For TR? I'd definitely say bsheep9 is the best Mossy pilot I've seen.

Still don't know how people can fly with a mouse though, lol. Joystick + Keyboard all the way here.
  9. RodKimble

ROCKETCHICKEN is good but he's not worthy of being listed as one of the best ESF pilots. I'll nominate him for the list of repair tool glitch exploiters with the rest of those sad piles of ****.
  10. KidApathy

Kimble is right, Rocketchicken one of the top exploiters of the repair glitch.
  11. LT.Col

im sick of you telling me that you'll pipe my mom. im going to talk to my wife about this.
  12. Triskal

Yes he glitches, and the unfortunate fact is aside from that, he is still really skilled. I don't really think we will see much of him though, if anyone on Jaeger got/gets banned for abuse of the repair glitch, it'd be him.
  13. PureSalad

Personally I don't think many ESF users are going to get banned because of that glitch. Yeah it's annoying and a exploit, but compared to a Liberator, it's nothing more than just annoying. People are more likely to report Lib pilots using that exploit simply because it's like activating god mode, and it's easier to get footage on because they just hover there for all to see as their health bar never drops.
  14. SkillSet

That's awesome Pure thanks, I have the Naga so I should be in good shape! Would love to have you in teamspeak in our training room if/when time permits?

Best,

SkillSet
  15. PureSalad

As soon as I get rid of this nasty little sickness and can speak clearly again, I may do that.
  16. SkillSet

Lot's of Vitamin C and water, also if you live close to a steam room, sweat that bastard-virus out man. Bacterial or Viral sickness?
  17. PureSalad

Just the standard flu. Thought I beat it in 8 hours. Went from not being able to move to feeling like a million dollars in a 8 hour shiver/shake marathon where I sweat it all out, but it came back and now i'm just a mess. This crappy Weather we have been getting doesn't help, went from -2 degree weather with wind and snow to 40-50 degrees with rain and now were back to 20 degrees with a bunch of snow and wind.
  18. rocketchicken

ohai guise, wuts goin on in here? :)
  19. PureSalad

Nothing........nothing at all.
  20. SoyaBeanXD

yeah cuz the few people that can shake me off their tail 1 on 1 are all mentioned LOL
    ask ROCKETCHICKEN i caught him off guard XD
    thats why i nominate the friends that i know and those i fly with most of the time :/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.