What did you name your monk and why?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Jay42, Feb 25, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Weizen Heimer Guest

Was Duncan your Sifu's Sifu?
    Unfortunately my monk is named Phyrballz. I made him as a joke character to play on Nagafen when my guild was not on. I never planned on leveling him out of the 20s. At 20 I started running around in a robe with a 2H staff. Imagine the suprise of all those lil assasins when they started getting pumelled by that "wizard"
    I also have a level 6 Fae monk named Wingchun. Its funny cause, like, you know, Faes have wings...
  2. ARCHIVED-shonuf Guest

[p]Liquid is the name of my monk, but originally my monk was named Sinsai Shonuf on EQ1...i started out as a paly in EQ1, but one day when i was grouping in Blackburrow, a high lvl monk named Liquid came in and did a flying kick and killed a gnoll in one shot..then did his intimidation move followed w/a FD...i about fell to the ground...i didnt think that EQ1 toons could move like that...i then went to EC tunnel, sold all my paly gear..bought some monk armor, a coupld of fighting batons...and created Sinsai Shonuf...and never looked back...but named my EQ2 monk after the greatest monk that i ever saw play on the Seventh Hammer of EQ1.[/p][p] Liquid...was going to list my surname as Shonuf after the Shogun of Harlem (from the movie The Last Dragon) but for some reason EQ2 wont let me have that last name...so still searching for a good last name..maybe go w/my old EQ1 monk name Sinsai...Liquid Sinsai...hmm?[/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-airgrazor Guest

[p]Mitsukai Arashi[/p][p] oh just because it fits a female Dark Elf Monk ;), it does have some meaning to it but I'll leave it up to the really interested to look up[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Kainsei Guest

Arashi is that dark-haired girl from X (and X 1999) ?
  5. ARCHIVED-airgrazor Guest

Lanari@Storms wrote:
    Maybe, couldn't tell you for certain because that wasn't he purpose of using Arashi as her last name. I'm not giving any hits you gotta do the legwork yourself, lol.
  6. ARCHIVED-Nerill Guest

Kerra Monk ...... "Banzai Dragonpawz" No explanation needed other than the proper spelling of the word "banzai" is just that. It is not "bonzai" ( with an "o" ).
  7. ARCHIVED-cronar Guest

[p]My ratonga monk was originally named Mickey Mouse, until someone took offense and petitioned it.[/p][p] [/p][p]So the gm nicely let me rename him Danger. His full name is Danger Danger.[/p][p] [/p][p]Why? Because anything serious flew out the window when i made a rat![/p]