The hottest gossip on the coolest server [Permafrost]

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Gryger Halifax, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Shakacon Member

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So, I totally don't miss them, below is the schedule - right?

Sunday:
    Mushroom hat: 9:00am EST and 3:00pm EST
    Axes: 11:00am EST and 5:00pm EST
    Giant: 1:00pm EST and 7:00pm EST

Is that correct Gryger?
  2. Gryger Halifax Guide

Yep! You've got it! I figured a morning and afternoon session would give maximum coverage.
  3. Shakacon Member

Awesome! I will see you in the morning. :)
  4. Sareene Member

Thank you kindly for the awesome guides and guide events. Keeping the world dynamic! :D
  5. Gryger Halifax Guide

You're most welcome! It was lots of fun, and I hope everyone missing those quests got an opportunity to attend!
    I'd like to take a moment to thank all of the players on Permafrost!
    After all, if you guys don't show up, we're just sitting around, talking to ourselves. It gets boring after a bit. ;)
  6. Gryger Halifax Guide

Hear ye, hear ye! All souls of valor, take heed!
    For too long, the foul gnolls of Blackburrow have been allowed free reign...
    It is time to remind these mongrels of their true place... cowering in the shadows!
    Seek out Arynnn at the Blackburrow entrance in Antonica early in the morning* and join in the purge!

* 7:00am Sunday 09/08/2013
  7. Dinendall Elder Guide

Rumors are rife of tales of adventure and opportunity

Monday 9th September - 1pm - A rather worried looking gnome may need your help in Rivervale. Seek him out and see if you can help him.
    Wednesday 11th September - 2pm - Join the Wood Elves of Greater Faydark and celebrate the Elven Food and Wine Festival.
  8. Darda New Member

I would love to run into the lovely snow lady sometime soon!

And am looking forward to the three events coming up!! Woohoo!!

Darda
  9. Shakacon Member

Hi Gryger!
    Sorry, I have been so neglectful in issuing a formal THANK YOU from my entire guild! More than 12 of my guildies participated in the different quests you offered during Labor Day weekend. Thank you so very much! You brought us so much joy. We totally had a blast!

Last night we held our monthly guild meeting and I had two giants and four miniature players attending in addition to our normal sized players. My guildies had so much fun and it has generated lots of questions. By the way, do you ever visit homes? I have Museum I created called Mystical Museum Odyssey. It can be found in the Hall of Fame (#23 I think). I invite you and all of the other guides of Permafrost to go and check it out. It is worth the trip, especially my Dollhouse Village. :) I have some photos that I took during our guide questing and I will post them here once I figure out how.

I am going to try to make your quest today (I am at hockey with my daughter) so I will come if her game doesn't go longer. Also, I will let my other guildies know about it as well in our MoTD.
  10. Darda New Member

I see I have contenders for my spot as Gryger's Number One Fan...

Darda

Now I think I will have to go watch Misery!

(JK Gryger, you know I love you hehe)

And thank you to ALL the guides of Permafrost! Love seeing you out and about and look forward to your events, especially when you advertise ahead of time!!! =)
  11. Shakacon Member

Well hello there Darda! Yes, Gryger TOTALLY ROCKS! Keep the quests coming Gryger...between Darda's guild and mine we will keep you extremely busy!

(hmmm....I think I better go watch that Stephen King movie again to refresh my memory)
  12. Gryger Halifax Guide

:) that everyone had fun!
    :eek: to the "Misery" references.

Seriously, I'm glad that everyone enjoyed themselves and that we're able to get such a great turnout! Permafrost has a great player community, which is why I say we're the coolest server.
  13. Gryger Halifax Guide

"Aye, Tocharra, I think you've bitten off more than your pointy Kerra teeth can handle," I said, taking another deep pull of Dwarven Stout from my Stein of Moggok. "What possessed you to make such a deal? And with a Maj-Dul merchant, no less! If you fail to deliver, your name, and probably your hide will be dragged through the streets! You're a fair hunter, but not even you can gather all those pelts!"
    The candlelight gleamed in my Kerran companion's eyes, a chilling emerald green. "I'm no cub, blinking blindly in the sunlight, Gryger," his purr bordering on a growl. "What's done is done. Now I have to figure out how to meet this deadline."
    "Well, I've always had great luck getting help from passing adventurers. You could give that a try."
    Tocharra's eyes glimmered with hope.
    "That's a great idea! I'll do as much as I can, and then ask for help!"
    He grabbed his rucksack, downed the last of his frosted Griffon's Milk and headed for the door shouting "Antonica, here I come!"

Sorry for the short lead time on this one, but I honestly didn't know if the RL beastie was going to let me have any free time this weekend. Look for my fed up feline friend tomorrow (09/15) around noon!
  14. Dinendall Elder Guide

This one is hot of the presses and is happening in the next 30 minutes. A Halfling heard from another Halflings Fae friend's Wood Elf brother in law that a Half Elven minstrel is in a rather excited state on New Halas docks, shouting about some old crafting recipe he's gotten hold of.

I have no idea what they are on about and can't check it out myself... perhaps you should take a look?
  15. Gryger Halifax Guide

Get your tacklebox and fishing gear and head to the Enchanted Lands! Word is out that there's a young Othmir looking for some help!

Sunday 09/22 @ 1200pm
  16. Gryger Halifax Guide

The air inside the hut was thick, the cloying scent of incense an almost physical force. Hunched over her crystal ball, Allys muttered to herself. Always on the lookout for anything to pass on to the brave adventurers of Norrath, I heard the following...

"The silence of the Greater Faydark is shattered by the howls of a damned soul! Help him! When the sun shines brightest, the realm of shadow is close at hand!"

Sunday 09/29 @ noon
  17. Vallar New Member

The note about the time zone being Pacific USA wasn't visible to me until I logged in to post and ask which time zone you were using. Thought you'd like to know that individuals who aren't signed in cannot see the time zone information.
  18. Gryger Halifax Guide

yikes... THAT'S not so good... Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I'll have to forward that up the chain. Thanks for pointing that ou!
  19. Gryger Halifax Guide

Once again, the tranquility of The Greater Faydark is a shattered by the howls of a soul in torment!
    Won't someone please aid him?

Thursday October 10th 6pm PACIFIC
  20. Gryger Halifax Guide

There are whispers of a sad Froglok in The Feerrott who needs a hand!

Tonight (Thursday) 6pm Pacific