The EQ/EQII Facebook Quest Continues!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Jul 26, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Onuron Guest

Got a response from my petition, was told to check my LON acct, and nothing yet. This is infuriating.
  2. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

I haven't heard of anyone getting these rewards in-game (or on LoN for the boosters), so I really doubt this is an isolated issue and more an issue of they still haven't been granted yet.
  3. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Hi everyone,
    I have just recieved word that both the LoN booster packs and the XP potion have been granted. For the booster packs, you need to log in to Legends of Norrath. The packs will be in a delivery pop-up window. For the XP potion, you will need to use "/claim" in EverQuest II.
    Again, we are sorry for the confusion and the delay. We hope you enjoy your items.
    ~Dexella
  4. ARCHIVED-Koneko Guest

got them thanks
  5. ARCHIVED-Gwynn Guest

Ahh, there they are!
  6. ARCHIVED-Drash Guest

Dexella wrote:
    Thank you!
    :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Got them Dexella, thank you so much :)
  8. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

Dexella wrote:
    I confirm receival of booster packs, thanks.
    Perhaps next time it may be wise to do an in-house test with dummy accounts in a closed network and a few staff to check each of them.
  9. ARCHIVED-Zorash Guest

What, exactly did you call the potion (so I can make sure I'm seeing the right one)?

Thanks.
  10. ARCHIVED-arohanui Guest

Thanks for poking them indoors for us, Dexella!
  11. ARCHIVED-TorrynWoodsrunner Guest

Thursday morning, 6am Eastern time, no packs, no potion.
    Thought you might like to know.
  12. ARCHIVED-Suprchik407 Guest

Nothing on my 5 accounts recieved to date. No Sc, potion or LON cards.
  13. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

I received the LoN and xp pot fine on my accounts.

(on a related note - I wish that "My Account" actually showed how sc gets given to us from SOE. example "500 SC - recurring (add date)"; "500 SC facebook promotion" (add date)" etc etc... )
  14. ARCHIVED-brummy2 Guest

well ive asked loads of ppl on splitpaw again today and as normal no one has had anything
    NO 500SC
    NO XP POT
    NO LON CARDS
    SOE = EPIC FAIL EVERYTIME
  15. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

I just came back from holidays and realised I got none of the above offers on my account (well, I may have the potion on claim, but I sure don't have the LoN cards and the 500 SC)
  16. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Xianthia wrote:
    I'd love to have a feature like this too. It would make knowing what we got the bonus sc for instead of us guessing all of the time.
  17. ARCHIVED-TorrynWoodsrunner Guest

Wednesday morning, 5am eastern time, still no xp potion, still no LoN packs.
    I might be being a little snarky, but do you guys plan on announcing EQNext as live before it's even done? Because that's what you've done here. Try verifying everything before you announce that it's done.
    No way to run a railroad.
  18. ARCHIVED-TorrynWoodsrunner Guest

XP Potion and LoN packs were on my account this morning before the patch. Thanks for finally getting them in there.
  19. ARCHIVED-Hispa Guest

Received XP Potion, Lon Packs and Prowler but have never received any SC do I need to claim it or what ?
    Digging through forums for answers not helping should i submit an ingame ticket any info ?
  20. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Hispa wrote:
    If you submit a ticket to CS (help.station.sony.com), they will be able to check on your SC for you.
    And glad to see you got your prowler already! We're in the process of granting those, so if anyone reading this doesn't have it yet, don't fret! I will make an official announcement when all the grants are complete.
    ~Dexella