The EQ/EQII Facebook Quest Continues!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Jul 26, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-firehawk2531 Guest

Afternoon of the 9th and my account still has not gotten the packs. I received my 5 Choose a Pack cards that I get with my monthly sub every month, but not the 3 Priestess of Anarch packs. Petitioned this three days ago and not answer at all except the automated response you get whenever you file a petition stating it was received. We petitioned on the husband's account as well and he got the automated response and then today got a response saying the ticket was being closed completed, BUT he still does not have the packs either. Going to update the petitions on all three accounts and hope for the best I guess. Kinda frustrating especially since I actually got some folks to go like the dang Facebook page to help with earning this reward!

Kyiara
  2. ARCHIVED-calliy Guest

Husband of Kyiara above, just throwing in my two cents worth....still no cards on my account as well.

Calliy
  3. ARCHIVED-tkia Guest

I still haven't seen either the 500 sc from the first phase or the LON packs from the second. I checked my LON just a few days ago and only had 2 lots of the monthly 5 packs to collect. I've been getting my recurring sub SC too, just no sign of the extra 500.
  4. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Thanks, everyone. I'm still compiling the list.
    Also, we hope to have the potions awarded by next week. Once I have a specific date, I'll update again.
    ~Dexella
  5. ARCHIVED-LittleSparkz Guest

i updated my ticket Friday after not getting them on Thursday like the GM who replied to my initial ticket told me to do. I got a response this morning saying they're forwarding my issue to the LoN team and they'll let me know when they send them out.
  6. ARCHIVED-SlashnGut Guest

Dexella this is not directed at you personally so please do not take it that way, but your company has a pretty poor record when it comes to customer service. I just got an answer to my updated petition. It stated a fix was in the works and to check SOE.COM for updates. Of course there is nothing at all about this on that site but there are links to the forums. I will believe a fix is in the works when something actually happens to fix the issue but not holding my breath at this point.
  7. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Dexella wrote:
    Thank you for looking into everything for us Dexella
    I'm curious though, and not for the first time, as to how something as simple as this can turn into such a fiasco so easily? Why can't the people that make the decisions to do such a promotion get everything all sorted and ready to go before they announce things and go live with them? This kind of thing just seems to be happening over and over all too often lately, and not only with the promotions.
  8. ARCHIVED-Cuelaen Guest

I have not received the packs , or the potions either, on any of my accounts.
  9. ARCHIVED-sanamin Guest

2 accounts and zero packs.
  10. ARCHIVED-Krowpa Guest

Neither my wife or I have received these either. Hard to find anybody that has, though most people didn't know anything about it to start with. My faith in SOE is not growing with this kind of mess.
    Eric
  11. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

I haven't received any of the rewards on my accounts. Is /petition the way to go, has that actually netted the rewards for anyone? I don't want to submit one if there is no need (meaning rewards haven't actually been given out).
  12. ARCHIVED-brummy2 Guest

Xianthia wrote:
    nothing here as well not even the 1st reward not puting in a petition will just get the soe fob off
    anyone get the feeling we been had
    p.s can comfirm every one ive asked on splitpaw and its a lot no one has had anything from this
  13. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

I'm curious, did any of you get the promised 500 SC from the 1st round of these promotions? I never got that either. The only 500 SC that I have been recieving is the monthly 500, which I was credited for yesterday on schedule.
    To sum it up for me on three accounts :
    1. No 500 sc
    2. No xp potion
    3. No LoN booster packs
  14. ARCHIVED-kelesia Guest

I got neither the 500 sc on any of my 5 accounts OR the lon packs :-( And as you've said, no one has the xp potion yet. I'm not really understanding the issue, have Rothgar write a script and flag all the accounts for it, regardless of if they had logged in. At this point it seems like the safest and best thing to do. i'd be VERY interested in hearing if anyone got these.
  15. ARCHIVED-Caela Guest

I think I did receive the 500 SC, but I have not received the LoN packs.
  16. ARCHIVED-Healani Guest

I haven't seen any of these rewards, SC, LoN packs, or the potion.
  17. ARCHIVED-Mystikreign Guest

I have actually recieved the 500 SC on most of my accounts as well as my husband and mom. However I have not recieved the LoN or the xp potion from this Facebook reward, as of yet I might add.
  18. ARCHIVED-Kblitzko Guest

Still nothing on this end either, last communication was on 8/9 thanking me for my patience. Between this and then SOE ninja'ing the 500 SC from the first month's rewards onto our accounts, I'm extremely dissatisfied and haven't been given much reason to upgrade to gold OR buy expansions. I'm one unhappy lvl 90 brigand/lvl 80-something inquisitor.
  19. ARCHIVED-Cryptic_Thought Guest

I like how this has become a bunch of flames about not recieving FB quest items.
    Don't get your nickers in a twist (especially if you're not even paying for the game).
    This is a complimentary reward that SOE is giving for you clicking a button on a website. Meaning that they can stop doing this anytime they like and probably will now that so many of you have caused such a fuss.
    So everyone needs to take a deep breath and chill a little while. Obviously somethings not working out with the distribution of the rewards and if it takes a little while longer you'll survive. Rather than Dexella collecting a pile of names of people that are posting about not recieving anything from the FB quests I think that it would be more productive to go ahead and put in a petition yourself.
    Now for my 2 cents. As much as I appreciate the idea of recieving another mount to add to my collection, I would prefer the FB quest rewards to be fluff items. For instance, I think a mold that gave players a selection of appearance outfits to select from would be a great idea. Perhaps this could even be a seasonal themed item? Just a thought.
    Thanks all.
  20. ARCHIVED-Zahk Guest

I haven't received the LON packs or potions on any of my 4 accounts either, so add me to the list.
    I did get the 500 SC from the last promotion on at least some of the accounts, but no sign of the 2nd set of rewards at all.