The EQ/EQII Facebook Quest Continues!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Jul 26, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

[IMG]
    The second month of this quest has come and gone. This month’s quest was to get an additional 2,000 Facebook likes to both the EverQuest and EverQuest II page. This quest was a little more difficult compared to the first quest as only the EverQuest II community completed the quest. For that, every player who has logged into EverQuest II since that game converted to free-to-play has been granted with an XP potion (extended potion of the advanced) and three (3) no trade digital booster packs of LON set #13, Priestess of the Anarchs!
    The goal for the third month is to increase Facebook followers for EverQuest or EverQuest II by 3,000 likes respectively by August 23rd. If your game's Facebook community has achieved the goal of 3,000 additional Facebook followers we will once again reward every player who has logged into your game since it went free-to-play (once per account), but this time with a mount! For EQ, your mount will be a Braxi Mount and for EQII your mount will be an Opalescent Prowler. Make sure your game (or both games) meets its goal. We might even reward you sooner if you reach your goal before the 16th, of course at SOE's discretion.
    Keep up the hard work and remember, you are fighting your counterpart for a double experience weekend! The winning community (based on its proportional growth) will be announced during SOE Live (Oct. 18th, 2012). Will you step up and help your community win?
  2. ARCHIVED-telesha121 Guest

Where are the prizes located once they are handed out? I /claimed and looked in my inventory, but I havent received anything.
  3. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

telesha121 wrote:
    double check that you were subbed during or just before December 6, 2011 they may have only flagged active accounts at that time.
  4. ARCHIVED-redwoodtreesprite Guest

I checked two of my accounts just now, one was plat at the time of FtP and has been a recurring sub pretty much non-stop, other than a 1 week period this spring. The other was gold at the time of FtP as well as being gold for a month after, and has been silver from then on.
    Neither shows anything either in the claim area or when logging into LoN. So I assume these have not been added ingame to our claim areas yet.
    Sadly, one of my accounts, one of my older ones too, did not get that 500 SC from the last Facebook contest. Can't help wondering if others also did not get their 500 SC added...
  5. ARCHIVED-General_Info Guest

if you havent gotten rewards from previous facebook quests and you are elegible then i suggest you contact CS and see if they can help you. they should be able to look at your payment history and verify you were subbed at the time.
  6. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

Shouldn't have had to be subscribed at any particular level (or at any particular time) according to the post. The last round all my accounts got the reward, (even those that have never been gold) but this time it's looking like none of my accounts have gotten them (still have a couple to log into).

Dexella wrote:
  7. ARCHIVED-Elinea Guest

Same here. I've got 3 accounts that have never missed a minute of sub time and have all logged in on a semi-regular basis in the last 6 months. I don't see any reward from this Facebook thing, although all my accounts received it on the last one. Maybe they didn't do them yet? Or didn't get everyone yet?
  8. ARCHIVED-ElectricPotato Guest

Be calm everyone. We probably haven't gotten the rewards yet..
    Dexella wrote:
    Remember the poets palace contest? Those rewards weren't ready at the end. Remember the first facebook reward that was given out in the middle of a weeked way before the end with no announcement? people were like, why do i haveut 500 more SC? These contests involving so many departments (PR, game team, webteam) are somewhat poorly coordinated, setup, and executed. Expect some confusion, tenses that don't match up, and be patient is my advice.
  9. ARCHIVED-Gwynn Guest

ElectricPotato wrote:
    Yes, and not all of my active subs got it either. I'm not sure what criteria they were using...
  10. ARCHIVED-Gwynn Guest

I don't do facebook (like quite a few other players), so I do feel a little left out not being able to play along. But thank you SOE, for including us in the prizes anyway.
    If I may make a plug EQ, which I don't play - don't they have fewer players? Is it fair to ask them to get the same number of facebook likes as EQII?
  11. ARCHIVED-Onuron Guest

If this stuff was placed in claim window, i have not recieved it either. Sub been active for past 2+ years now.
  12. ARCHIVED-ElectricPotato Guest

If you have gotten the reward, or think you have, please post. Otherwise we can assume it hasn't been awarded yet, just a confuddling of tenses.
  13. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

So the reward is going to be another ground mount that will never see the light of day for anyone over 85? flying mounts make ground mount useless. why didn't you take one of your LoN mounts or SC mounts like the flaming pegasus or flying carpet and give it a recolor instead. or maybe a better dragon/drakota mount. you know one that doesn't bounce up and down when it flies or have me sitting on it's shoulders with my knees in my chest.
  14. ARCHIVED-Hirofortis Guest

No reward here either and have been a sub for 7 years. :(
  15. ARCHIVED-Wingrider01 Guest

Gwynn wrote:
    the original post is a couple of pages back
    http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=519101
    You did it! You completed your first monthly quest of getting an additional 1,000 Facebook followers, and it only took you one week! For that, every player who has logged into EverQuest or EverQuest II since that game converted to free-to-play has been granted 500 Station Cash!

have not seen the 500 sc on any of my accounts
  16. ARCHIVED-Riftsburn Guest

ElectricPotato wrote:
    Yeah, at this point, I'm just assuming that it hasn't been awarded yet. :)
  17. ARCHIVED-unearthdvampire Guest

As of 2:36 CST, (or 12:36 eq2 server time), no reward ingame or in LON here
  18. ARCHIVED-morgainfairy Guest

so when should people be getting this. I as yet have not see any sign of the reward or anything. so was wondering how long it takes to get the reward>>>
  19. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

No sc from the first one and no potion or LON packs yet for the 2nd.
    My account is 3061 days old and active gold membership and I've not seen any of the rewards.
  20. ARCHIVED-Senya Guest

According to the response to my petition they've not been awarded yet.