The EQ/EQII Facebook Quest Continues!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Jul 26, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Hi everyone,
    Thanks for all of your replies. I wanted to let you know we're looking into the issues you've reported about not receiving the prizes. I'll update you again when I have more information.
    ~Dexella
  2. ARCHIVED-firehawk2531 Guest

It's August 1st and I have not gotten the mount or the cards on my account, nor has my husband gotten them on his account and we've had subs for over 6 years with no lapses.
  3. ARCHIVED-Regolas Guest

It says any account that has been logged into since f2p started should get the rewards. I have 3 accounts that classify, even though one is my old eq1 account with a lvl 1 toon on eq2 , and none of them have received anything (SC or xp potion). I have petitioned and waiting a reply.
  4. ARCHIVED-Regolas Guest

Oops, turns out I got the SC on 25th May. This was around the time when I spent a load on subs, so I missed it. Just checked my old eq1 account and that has it too. CS has said the xp potion hasn't been issued yet.
  5. ARCHIVED-arohanui Guest

Regolas, did it show as a deposit in your purchase history? I'm curious as to what I should be looking for. Thanks :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Gwynn Guest

Delirya@Guk wrote:
    On the account I'm using now, I believe I received the SC - one day my balance just became bigger. There's no deposit in my purchase history.
    Not all of my accounts received it, however: my best guess (and it's only a guess), is that the accounts I did not log into, from the time free-to-play started with the Freeport server, until free-to-play hit all the servers, did not receive the SC.
    (This one is an old account that I revived for the Freeport server.)
  7. ARCHIVED-Regolas Guest

Delirya, That would make sense wouldn't it? But alas, there is NO WAY to see how much SC is added and when, only how much was spent. CS was very friendly about it though. Post a ticket to have it checked.
  8. ARCHIVED-arohanui Guest

Will do! Was hoping to save CS some time and effort lol. Thanks :D
  9. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Hi Everyone,
    Thanks again for your feedback.
    The LON Set #13: Priestess of the Anarchs Booster Packs have been awarded. You need to log in to Legends of Norrath to retrieve these items. They will be available to you in a delivery window that will pop up upon log in. If you log in to LoN and are still not seeing your packs, please contact CS.
    The XP potion (Extended Potion of the Advanced) has not been granted yet, but this will be awarded to you. We appreciate your patience and we're sorry for the delay.
    The Opalescent Prowler mount is the reward if this month's quest is completed; no one will have recieved this yet, as the quest has not been accomplished!
    I will update you again once the potions have been granted.
    Thanks!
    ~Dexella
  10. ARCHIVED-Suprchik407 Guest

Dexella wrote:
    and the station cash bonus? I keep records of how much I spend and there isnt any increase across 5 of my accounts.
    Thanks for the info on the other stuff.
  11. ARCHIVED-retro_guy Guest

ElectricPotato wrote:
    I'm not sure if I ever got the SC, but I certainly have not got the booster packs.
    Has anyone else got them?
  12. ARCHIVED-Wingrider01 Guest

retro_guy wrote:
    Just checked 3 accounts, none of them have the booster pack to be claimed, and do not recall getting the SC - balances have not changed
  13. ARCHIVED-aries03 Guest

No booster packs here either.
  14. ARCHIVED-Onuron Guest

No booster packs here either.
  15. ARCHIVED-SlashnGut Guest

Not a surprise that they can't get things right. Suggest everyone place a ticket with customer service yet again (as per Dexella) and MAYBE they will actually fix it before next summer.
  16. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Bah! Who cares about Facebook...Do a Deviant Art thing!
  17. ARCHIVED-retro_guy Guest

Dexella wrote:
    I checked LoN a few hours ago and no booster packs.
    How do you contact CS?
  18. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

retro_guy wrote:
    http://www.soe.com/support/
    On the right-hand side, click on "View my service history". Login to your account.
    There should be a tab titled either "ask a question" or "opened support tickets" or something along those lines (they change the wording often). Click that and you can submit a ticket there.
  19. ARCHIVED-Mephestopheles Guest

I have not received the LON Packs for the quest. I'm not even getting the free pack you get every month (if that still exists). What are we supposed to do (about either problem)?
  20. ARCHIVED-unearthdvampire Guest

still no rewards boosters or xp pot :(