The EQ/EQII Facebook Quest Continues!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Jul 26, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

I petitioned about this a couple of days ago and still have not got any response back about it as of this morning.
  2. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

my LON booster packs finaly arrived. got an email from CS saying they'd put it in and got on and there they were.
  3. ARCHIVED-Koneko Guest

i haven't got mine and i have been trying to talk to them abotu it and they are telling me the packs haveen't been given out yet and as far as i can tell i haven't goten the items from the first one yet
  4. ARCHIVED-Hirofortis Guest

I think they may have like 3 customer service reps working right now. I have ben waiting 3 days for a response and nothing. :(
  5. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

I haven't gotten the current prize on any of my accounts. I *think* I got the SC from the first one, but it's hard to tell.
  6. ARCHIVED-SlashnGut Guest

Received the 3 packs from the Facebook quest tonight so looks like they are finally getting them out to people.
  7. ARCHIVED-Risada Guest

I got told from CS that I needed to download the Stand alone client to get my packs.

I download the client, it upload files and stuff, start the client, it prep files and then only shut down.

Soo?

Why doesnt the ingame LoN work? So i can stop with this stand alone client thingy.
    Now I read I dont need the stand alone client.
    http://help.station.sony.com/app/an...%20of%20norrath

Why, is it so hard!!!

Hope I dont have to wait another 7 days for an answer!
  8. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

I do not understand why something so simple has to be so difficult either. Sometimes I wonder if the different departments at SOE/EQ2 even communicate with one another.
    These may be complimentary rewards, but they are a part of a promotion and they should have been all set to roll out live BEFORE they started the promotion. It's poor business to roll out a promotion for a product and then not live up to the promised reward for the promotion. How long now have some of us been waiting for the first round of rewards to be awarded? Not only does it make people upset that are currently using the product it also makes the company look bad to anyone new that may have been drawn in by the promotion.
  9. ARCHIVED-Onuron Guest

Petitioned 5 freaking days ago, have updated it twice since they seem to NOT want to respond to me. Still have not recieved my LON packs and still havent even got my 500 SC for this month either for recurring acct. Get with it people!
  10. ARCHIVED-Hirofortis Guest

Cryptic_Thought wrote:
    Lets see, they made a promise and can't seem to fullfill it.
    Paid for the game and continue to pay for the game.
    Customer service is answering things so slow it is stupid. Put a petition in 4 days ago and not even a peep.
    Can only have 1 petition in at a time, so can't even put another one in to get a status.
    Add it all together and you get Very disatissfied customers. So before you go off, find out the full story.
  11. ARCHIVED-Hirofortis Guest

Onurissa@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Running into the same issue. I have checked the stand alone client and nothing. Checked Claims and nothing. 5 accounts and nothing. It just amazes me that something so dang simple can be messed up. It is nothing but a database insert query. I could write it myself in no time at all. :( I think they are just to busy with SOE mote myself. :/ That and it seems they fired all but a couple of there support staff.
  12. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Hi everyone,
    I appreciate you taking the time to report your missing items, both here and through petitions. I've submitted the list of station names I compiled from this thread.
    I just wanted to check back in and let you know that I am reading your messages and we are working on getting this sorted out for everyone. When I know the items have been granted, I will be sure to update you again.
    Again, I'm very sorry for the delay.
    ~Dexella
  13. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

I got my 3 boosters today on one of my three accounts.
    I still have not got the 500 SC on any of my three accounts.
    I still have not got the XP potions on any of my three accounts.
  14. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

I got my 3 booster decks yesterday but no xp not sure if I got my 500 sc though
  15. ARCHIVED-pixiepuff12 Guest

How are the boosters being awarded? The same way as our normal 5 free a month, or via in-game /claim?
  16. ARCHIVED-Juravael Guest

Absyntheea@Crushbone wrote:
    Yes.
    Exactly the same as the 5 free boosters that we get every month. At least that is how I claimed mine this morning after my petition was answered.
  17. ARCHIVED-Drash Guest

Dexella wrote:
    Hi - my account qualifies for the prizes being discussed in this thread (I've been subscribed and logging into the game just about daily since early September of last year), but I haven't received anything (other than the 5 free LoN packs + 500 SC that I get normally, every month) - would you please submit my name also?
    Thank you. :)
  18. ARCHIVED-LittleSparkz Guest

I still haven't gotten my 3 packs. I logged in today and my monthly 5 packs were there but not the 3 Priestess boosters.
  19. ARCHIVED-Febrith Guest

Nothing on my account either:(
  20. ARCHIVED-vexrm Guest

No boosters here as of Monday. I didn't check yesterday.