The Behemoth

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-Sartredes, May 16, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Rezikai Guest

I payed off Blackguard for the info ...

muahahahaha
  2. ARCHIVED-l00t Guest

Message Edited by l00t on 06-14-2006 07:37 PM
  3. ARCHIVED-irish Guest

Any more hints on how to start this.I am assuming you need the food in inventory but I still cant find him.
  4. ARCHIVED-Jaale Guest

I think it's hungry for information not a food type. ;)
  5. ARCHIVED-Indy_Mouse_9 Guest

ok I got here, thought I needed to go to the Tower of the Moon but the guy there won't tell me anything new. Guess I'll have to keep looking *sigh*
  6. ARCHIVED-xOnaton1 Guest

Jeroel the famished is a skelleton walking around the Eternal Gorge. I happened to run into him today and thought, "That's strange, he wasn't here before, was he?" I'm not sure what you're supposed to bring him though.. I'll have to read through this again when I'm not so tired.

Othesus - Dirge - Lucan DLere
    Vaspar - Fury - Lucan DLere
  7. ARCHIVED-Indy_Mouse_9 Guest

Hurrah! I got the discoveries on Splitpaw! (except for 2 of the pages - my bf insisted on getting a discovery as well)
    Now I'm a happy kitty *dances*

I would like to add that if the other Lore or Fauna books or the other books by Romiak Jusathorn (especially the one on bioevolution) exsist somewhere, I would very much like to get my paws on those. :)
    Message Edited by Indy_Mouse_9 on 06-15-2006 03:49 PM
  8. ARCHIVED-irish Guest

See Jeroel but still no idea what to do to get him to talk.
  9. ARCHIVED-Bbena Guest

Read the earlier posts that talk about Jeroel, I think you'll figure it out. Heck if I did, anyone can! :smileyvery-happy:

Very cool quest, nice read too!
  10. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Hmm. how do you start the quest? the guy won't tell me anything other than that he's hungry.
    Message Edited by Cusashorn on 06-15-2006 11:04 AM
  11. ARCHIVED-spacebear Guest

There isn't actually a quest, per se.

He's hungry, but by the looks of him eating won't do that much for his state of health. Maybe just the sight of some of his favourite goodies will ease his pain....
  12. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Yeah it might help if someone told me what one of those were...
  13. ARCHIVED-Indy_Mouse_9 Guest

Tsssk Cusa, I thought you'd be better at things like this :)
    on page 2 of this post, Vhalen recalls a dinnerparty where he sat next to the poor famished soul...
    Maybe he remembered something that the man really liked :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Thax Guest

The book's a good read. I have to admit though, I'm disappointed at the generic "L&L" look of the placeable book. The inventory icon is neat, so this was particularly disappointing to see the placed graphic.
    In keeping with what Vhalen requested last time, we should wait a tad on any more spoilers here I think.
    So how long do we have to wait for the Proffessor's other books? :smileyhappy:
  15. ARCHIVED-xentavius Guest

Cusa - The answer is right in front of you. Don't skim. I found myself skimming looking for obvious clues... it's obvious once you know what it is, but I missed it a couple times.

I hope nobody posts ALL the answers here. I like what Cusa did with one of the everling doll locations. The part you are stuck on Cusa actually reminded me of figuring out the part you left out during that quest. Where that doll was located and this quest is another funny connection.

Got the server discoveries on Unrest! 2 for 2 for the forum quests! I love lore!!!

As for the Behemoth.... let's hope Norrath never sees one again :p
    Message Edited by xentavius on 06-15-2006 04:29 PM
  16. ARCHIVED-SageGaspar Guest

Honestly, I'd rather they keep the lore quests a bit on the quiet side without flashy graphics or great items. Part of it is just because I don't want to be competing with 60 other people for updates if there's a quest in which updates are competitive, part of me is the closet elitist that doesn't want to have guild chat buzzing with archaic lore because of a new electrified book they can get, and part of it is because I don't want to be trying to figure it out and have twenty spoiler threads and /ooc chat telling everyone how to do it :p

I mean, hell, here's a new quest that people solved within hours and there's not even a full strategy guide on the forums. It's awesome ;p
  17. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Just tell me what it is, please. I'm not in the mood for games.
  18. ARCHIVED-SageGaspar Guest

Cusa, the point of the lore posts is to get people to read the damned lore. Go back to Vhalen's post and read it. If you can't figure out what food you need to bring him you shouldn't be completing the quest.
  19. ARCHIVED-xentavius Guest

Highlighted alone is a HUGE hint.... more than I would have given hehehe
    Message Edited by xentavius on 06-15-2006 05:01 PM
  20. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

*sigh*

I politely ask for the flat-out spoiler and they choose to keep me confused.