Still Cannot Get Past 99% Error

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Winceton, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Kelhathor New Member

I battled with this for a week.
    I deleted some files from the cache and cache_us folders in my EQ2 file and then waited 24 hours while my computer updated the download. It worked. I don't think I did a full download because I never found that link.

My husbands computer was also getting the stuck at 99% error. He tried the same thing, but it didn't work. Then he tried something I found on the internet which made no sense to me. When the computer started to hang up at "loading zone resources"- turn off wifi what for the next "waiting for entities" and turn wifi on again. He has gotten him three times now. He does have to repeat the "turn off and on" wifi trick but it works for him.

There must be a bug in open zone resources

Breanna likes this.
  2. Cacophony New Member

I can log in but hang @ 99% on zoning.

Considering asking for a refund of my Reign of Shadows expansion. This has been going on two long.
  3. Stormy New Member

I can't zone without getting stuck at 99%! I've had 1 day since the beginning of these 99% loads that I could actually play.

How about a refund on my monthly subscription and expansion costs?
  4. Shenanigan New Member

I, too am locked up at 99%!

WTH?
  5. Ragnars New Member

Hey Daybreak. How about you fix this 99% crap now! It's been over a week. The fixes you want me to do on my end don't freeking work. Fix your end. ASAP!
  6. Beena Member

Come on Daybreak get it together!! I have been having this problem for a week now and they have NOT fixed it! Full download or not, the game should be working for people to play! I don't normally get angry but i'm over this crap! We are paying for a game that we can't even play. The biggest problem for most people with the full download is that it takes forever!! By the time that's done there is no time to actually play. How about a fix that actually IS a fix??
  7. Shenanigan New Member

I have 4 accounts - none of them work! They all have characters stuck zoning!

Time to get a refund?
  8. Shenanigan New Member

I finally got the game to work - after doing another full download.!
  9. Festevil New Member

Maybe this information will be of some use: My friend in Pennsylvania is still getting stuck at 99%, I live in Illinois. We both have fully downloaded version. I can log onto his account and load in just fine on his characters. His character(s) only get stuck in certain zones: Enchanted lands and Greater Faydark. When I log onto his account, I discovered that if I move his character(s) to some other zone (other than those problem zones) then he can get back onto his character(s). Other zones he can access just fine, but if he tries to go back to Enchanted lands or Greater Faydark he will get stuck again. He is able to go to Timorous Deep, so I don't think its the level of the zone. We also tried to have me log on and keep the toon in the same area he got stuck in but that didn't clear the problem. The character has to be moved to a different zone to clear the problem. So for those people who's characters are stuck, maybe you can get a relative or friend to log on from another location to clear the problem. Just don't go back to the the zones that you got stuck in . otherwise you will get stuck all over again. I had to rescue his characters a few times until we figured out what zones were the problem.
    dreamweaver and Breanna like this.