Still Cannot Get Past 99% Error

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Winceton, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Ragnars New Member

Day three and i still get the 99% message and can't log in. Is something being done about this? I can't believe I am the only one with this problem but there is nothing new being talked about.
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Have you changed your launcher to be full download and not streaming?

Are you still seeing the dinosaur?
  3. Stormy New Member

Also not loading after 99%. Yes, I tried Full Download repeatedly. The dino flashes.

Help!
  4. Thundarez Member

I too am still having issues. Whenever I camp to char select, it tries to enter the game on an alt before crashing. I have just done the full download (took 4 hours), and the issue persists. England/Europe here
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

6. Lillaanya New Member

Alaska
  7. Wista New Member

georgia, eastern united states
  8. Harrdrock New Member

This is happening to me now on Kaladim. My toon Juggler, was perfectly fine, I logged into NHT and then zoned to Lavastorm. I took the bell to Kylong Plains and now im stuck at 99% and cannot zone into my toon. What do i do to fix it? Im in Arizona in the United States
  9. Cacophony New Member

Please, be a bit tolerant as I'm upset by lack of attention to the players still fruitlessly attempting to play.

I've tried the validation, the repair download, the full download - all go to 99% and the dino flashes on & off the screen.

I did get one day of playing since last login errors.

Now I've missed the Heroes Festival and the City Festival because I can't log in!

I've purchased three(3) PREMIUM orders of the new expansion! Yeah, hundreds spent and can't log in! Infuriating!
    I'll try uninstalling and a new installation, but really I would take back to be able to just log in and play!
  10. Ragnars New Member

Yes to all. I changed to full download. Waited the hours it takes. Still can't get on. Seems I can't fix it on my end. Any chance you can fix it on your's?
  11. Nychola323 New Member

I still have the problem off and on. When it hangs, I disconnect my ethernet cable for about 2 seconds and plug it back in. It works, but it's a pain. It have to do it any time I zone or die.
    I am in SW Washington state.
  12. Cacophony New Member

I did a fresh install of game. Got to 99% and it stopped.
    I'll try Nychola's fix.
    (Hi, Nychola - I'm in Tacoma).
  13. Cacophony New Member

Power cycled modem and router and got on! Thanks, Nychola - hopefully it's fixed and not just a temporary bandage that lasts till I zone!
  14. pandoraaa New Member

back to not loading at 99 percent. This is nonsense
  15. Cacophony New Member

Agreed!

After days of frustrated trying and all the above steps I can s l o w l y log in, but it takes for-freaking-ever when zoning!

I believe this needs to be address by Daybreak as there really isn't anything else I can do!
  16. Ragnars New Member

OK, it's Monday, have not been able to log on for 5 or 6 days now. I have tried all the fixes that have been recommended and cant get past the 99%/dino. Are you guys even working on this? Seems very quiet from the Daybreak. How about you guys at least let us know that you understand there is a problem?
  17. Jems Member

Started up again for me today.

I also agree with the sentiment from others that the bonuses given out are not exactly fitting for the fact that you have to be able to play to take advantage of them. Which isn't exactly possible for some right now.

Also, of the people who have this issue: how many of you are playing with the game in a windowed version vs full screen? Mine was working fine, but I went windowed-version to link something and that seems to have caused the trouble.

Trying to get in and full-screen it again to see if that fixes it.

Weirdly going full screen has let me in. I don't know how I can be related, but I was stuck at 99% non-stop previously and now I can get in.

You can change this in options at your character select screen for those who also want to try
  18. Lehya New Member

Same problem here. Was able to log in on Saturday and Sunday, but as of 11pm EST Sunday night (nov. 23). I am once again getting stuck at 99%. Will try to download full game.
  19. Jems Member

Crashed loading into the Obol plains, same error as before.

Seems like it's the same problem as it was previously.
  20. Cynnamonspice New Member

Second day I have been getting the same 99% ....doing full download now....hope this works...this is the only way to report anything without giving model number....this does not make sense to me, what do we have a team from the primitive ape age? sorry I have been playing this game since 2011, and am so disappointed in the customer service.