Seagoat's Sigs

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Seagoat, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]Seagoat. Marry me?[/face]
  2. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Only if it's ok with my boyfriend!
  3. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Oh I'm so in love with Baelfire's sig! /jumps on the marry Seagoat bandwagon and pushes some hay to the side to make room :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

[p]Aww, stop it...you guys are makin' me blush! :#D[/p][p]Just kidding, you can keep going![/p][p]LOL[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

[p]It's stunning, Seagoat! Wonderful effect with the eye/mouth lights. [/p][p]And I think Baelfire should pick your version... The Smoke-remark works MUUUUUUCH better :)[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

[p]Hehe, thanks! :)[/p][p]I'm not even sure if he likes it...I haven't heard from him since I finished it yesterday. :-/[/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

[p]Tamti's sig is done![/p][p]This one's another double; I couldn't decide whether to add a border around the letters in his name or not:[/p][p][IMG][/p][p][IMG][/p][p]Looking at the finished sigs side by side, I much prefer the one without the border...but that might just be me![/p][p]This was another experiment in blend modes. Two different pictures of lightning were colorized and used, and the frame and all the text are actually the same shade of sky blue.[/p]
  8. ARCHIVED-Krilinye Guest

[p]Holy [IMG][/p][p] [/p][p]Nuff said :eek:[/p]
  9. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

[p]agree![/p][p]definitely the one without the border :)[/p]
  10. ARCHIVED-Lunnagirl Guest

I'll 2nd that, the one without the border. ;)
  11. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

12. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

13. ARCHIVED-MaryJane666 Guest

Ronja@Runnyeye wrote:
    [p] I'm sorry! I didn't hear from you so I assumed..(you know the saying...my VERY big bad I'll learn to pay attention to that saying some day.) that you were too busy...and then forgot I had requested. My VERY HUMBLE apologies again. I'm sure it was beautiful.[/p][p]*slinks off to a corner and looks for memory supplements**[/p]
  14. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

[p]Fumando's sig is done![/p][p][IMG][/p][p]I had more adventures with blend modes this time...everything has an overlaid layer that's blended somehow or another! This one was fun to do, and it helped that I had a good head shot of his character to work with.[/p]
  15. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

[face="helvetica"]I love what you did with his colors hun! It would have been so much better if he had higher-res screenies though. </3 *sigh* But you, of course, did awesome. :)[/face] :thumbup:
  16. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

I agree...extreme-quality screenshots practically make the sig themselves, hehe. His weren't bad, though -- not nearly as bad as some I've gotten in the past! -- and they didn't require much touching up for what I wound up doing to them. :)
  17. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

[p]Here's something to compare it to...this is Fumando's sig without any blend modes whatsoever. ;)[/p][p][IMG][/p]
  18. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

[p]Zuflucht's website banner is done![/p][p][IMG][/p][p]Tamti liked his sigs so much that he requested I make a new website banner for the Zuflucht guild forum. I was flattered to receive this request, and I hope he -- and the rest of the guild -- likes it![/p]
  19. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

[p]Syronna's sig is done![/p][p][IMG][/p][p]I went with a "Fury in Autumn" feel for this one, hehe. Green leaves overlay a gold flood fill in the background, and I used green for the shadows instead of black. The green and gold were picked from her headpiece, and the red was picked from her hair. I'm pretty happy with the end result![/p]
  20. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Very very pretty Seagoat! I'm in love with the colors!