Seagoat's Sigs

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Seagoat, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Queue update: Removed Arkanin and Kaelwend per request.

Updated avatar for Cerdantes:
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Another queue update: Removed Morticon per request.
    They're dropping like flies, people! Did I accidentally bomb my website with cyanide...?

Please remember that if you have a specific idea of what you want your sig to be -- or what you DON'T want your sig to be -- share it with me! If I make you a sig and you don't like it, let me know! I don't mind making another!
    Communication is key...I want to make sure you're happy with the end result. If you're not happy, I haven't done my job. Give me a chance to fix it. :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Vilgax's graphics are done!
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Here's the manip, before and after:
    [IMG] [IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-FadetoGrey Guest

Gorgeous as always!
  6. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Here are my cheeky (no pun intended!) new sig and avatar for the run-up to St. Patrick's Day Brew Day:
    [IMG] [IMG]
  7. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

I'm giving hair repainting a shot...it's definitely interesting! I tried Aeyahna's hair tutorial a few days ago and just wound up with a big mess -- entirely my fault, NOT her tutorial's!!
    I remembered that Lunna had also posted a tutorial a while back, so I dug it up and gave it a shot. Her technique is very similar to what I've been doing with existing hair already...lots of smudging. :)
    Here's the result. It's definitely NOT perfect, but it was a good exercise and I'm not totally embarassed with the end product.
    The original:
    [IMG]

The repaint:
    [IMG]
    For just messing around, I think it's pretty ok.
  8. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

not bad! :D

Do you use mouse or pentab? Brush or Pen tool?
  9. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Thanks! :)
    I'm using an Intuos3 with the Brush and Smudge tools in Paint Shop Pro.
  10. ARCHIVED-phatd42 Guest

Thats the same tablet ive got :)

I love how the hair looks so thick and lush, and the shading is terriffic! My only critique is that it looks a little bit jagged.. maybe, I dont know if thats the right word hehe >< Maybe doing long strokes with a pen tool set on like, .4 or .5 in psp ( I love psp too) over the top would make it look a bit smoother. Even without that nitpicking though its purty!
  11. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Thanks. :) It was just a quickie job...the only cleanup I did was where hair was overlapping her ear, cheek, neck, and chest. I'd normally smooth the outer edges and take a lot more time to smooth and elongate the hair strand strokes...make more wispy strands instead of chunky bits...and not make the top of her head look so big. :p
  12. ARCHIVED-Kihra Guest

HI! I just wanted to say that I am a HUGE FAN of your work... I love your website and the beautiful work you do with screenshot manips. So clean and concise. I can stand to learn a lot from you!!! :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest