Scheduled Server Downtime November 12, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Foretold Well-Known Member

Four... hours? My server has been down for almost exactly ONE hour...
  2. Listante New Member

I hope it does, yesterday guildies getting to 100 in less than 7 hours in DM me questing 8 hours still 5% short of 96. What is the point in bothering with content and higher levels?
  3. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Where do you get 4 hours from?? It has been one hour.
    jimmyfrank likes this.
  4. Morfydd Active Member

??? 62 minutes isn't 4 hours...
  5. kezraela Member

Where are you getting your timeframe? The downtime started an hour ago, not 4... Are you having time zone conversion issues?
  6. Poopcicle Member

Well it's 2 minutes over..I'm done!! I'm taking my 24 accounts and quitting this game!! I'm so mad now I'm gonna pop a vessel...Oh wait nevermind i'm a grown up and i'm patient...
    Fali, Naramsin, Oary and 7 others like this.
  7. Madelinerose Member

I hate to say it but your definitely addicted if your raging over a scheduled downtime of an hour. Chill out guys.
    Naramsin and Claudiana like this.
  8. Jrel Well-Known Member

;) ;) Oh Noes, what now?! I paid good money for this?! I need some cheese! /rant /rave /winkwink ;);) #joking #j/k #kidding #reallyjustkidding
  9. Enine New Member

Really your going go cancel 5 accounts because server is having xpac maint for a hour? Your life must really be dull! lol
  10. Arbor Member

Begun, the flame wars have
  11. Morfydd Active Member

Life is a fantasy world I play in when the servers are down. :)
    Naramsin likes this.
  12. JustCallMeCrash New Member

I think they are going more with the fact that SOE doesn't know how to estimate timeframes correctly for updates of ANY kind. This has been the case for years.

I can see the frustration for sure...but I won't start ******** for another 8 minutes.
  13. Shauwn Active Member

Not rightfully so? That was an epic rage quit moment.
    Morfydd likes this.
  14. Malfaer Member

It's not a race. Or at least, it doesn't have to be.
    Shmogre likes this.
  15. Assissi New Member

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of SOE, coders, staff and behind the scene person's that provide such a great game for all the hard work you have done.!!

Keep up the GREAT work.....
  16. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Big xpac. Launch delayed 4 hrs. And a bug fix this am following an xpac launch shouldn't surprise anyone. If they can fix stuff before I get in game, have at it.
    Morfydd and Rhamnusia like this.
  17. SychoCharley New Member

Are the servers still down or are they up server status says up and light load on butcherblock but I cant seem to find loggin servers yet
  18. Raff Well-Known Member

How dare SOE do all this work at the beginning of their "work day". ;)

Expansions always mean extra maintenance downtime. Just wait til Frostfell, lol.
    Naramsin, Rhamnusia and Claudiana like this.
  19. Kiikissa New Member

Let me just say...its called an ESTIMATED time for a reason... grow up
    Naramsin likes this.
  20. SychoCharley New Member

Minus how long it took for the launch I think the game ran rather smooth lastnight. And I really appreciate the hard work also