Scheduled Server Downtime November 12, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Steelviper Active Member

That is why a corporation knowing it's deal employs a larger team to ensure things run smoothly. Which is clearly not the case here.
  2. Arbor Member

FIX THE SERVER STATUS PATCH AND AVOID ALL THE RAGE >>>>>>>

/cut
  3. Szindrago Member

i have been here since launch..which is why i am not upset over the downtime..it is a necissary evil...gives me time to get my housework done so i have the entire day to play once servers do come back up :)
    Lady Marlyn likes this.
  4. Algonzo11 New Member

Is it up yet?
  5. Jrel Well-Known Member

;) There will always be hiccups during the Beta 2.0 Phase. ;) #joke #j/k #kidding #reallyjustkidding
    Rhamnusia likes this.
  6. Widemouth New Member

Well i'm passing my time just listening to the spacecraft 'Philae'. That has just landed on that Comet. I'm in no rush :)
    Pipsissiwa and Xianthia like this.
  7. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Same Cats In Hats from EQ1? If so, much respect from an oldschool fan. :cool:
    Claudiana likes this.
  8. Rhamnusia New Member

Actually I wasn't complaining. I was replying. And I have no rules, only loosely held regulations.
  9. Sedient Active Member

Thats it! you're out of the herd!
    Savvy and Rhamnusia like this.
  10. Gilbert New Member

11. Caliape New Member

making peanut butter cookies with kisses on top with my downtime :D
  12. Mheryl Member

Maybe people were on when the log-ins went down and are still blissfully going about their player made dungeoning and world/server first discovering without the rest of us? No idea how it works, I'd just like to get past the log in servers and on to play!
  13. Jrel Well-Known Member

You're listening to the Philae show?
  14. Gillymann Abusive Relationships Aren't Healthy. J S.

Caliape wins.
    Morfydd likes this.
  15. Xaochi New Member

To be honest. I was in Cat in Hats on Drinal server in EQ1.... BUT only for about 2 months... then I moved to EQ2. The guild has nothing to do with the original EQ1 guild... I liked the name. :)
  16. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

Here you jackals, have something to listen to and jump around the room to the rhythm...

waduaidu wadidu...waduaidu wadidu
  17. Natharin Member

@steelviper
    Well this would take us all buying a lot more in SC junk off the marketplace as SUBS alone do not pay the bills, and also getting the game popular enough again to bolster the player base enough to warrant a larger team.

Its not good business to pay for staff that you don't have the funding for.
  18. kezraela Member

That scene is EXACTLY what I thought of too!!!
  19. Oary Member

think we can get to 50 pages again?
    Rhamnusia likes this.
  20. Cujun New Member

I've played this game since 2 days after launch. In all the expansions and server down times I have yet to see SoE ever make the time allotted. I don't mind the extra time it takes but they would be better served to over estimate the amount of time needed to "fix" issues than to always take longer and upset the natives. :)
    Steelviper likes this.