Scheduled Server Downtime November 12, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Critana Member

Is the Server status ticker broken? Its showing all servers up and Antonia Bayle a little over half full but i cant seem to connect to login server
  2. Foretold Well-Known Member

Hahah... I just got a message that AB was FULL (!!!) and to try again later.

I'm thinking they are still working on things. Cuz AB isn't full.
  3. Steelviper Active Member

I can't connect either, the login servers run a full circle from #1 through to #7 without logging in. I guess the downtime is still going on, even if there's no red message on the forum index.
  4. Francoise Member

Annoying when everywhere you look it says the servers are up but they aren't.
  5. Lunamoon97367 New Member

Always wait until a little after 8 when it says 7 because it isn't even 7:55 yet. So waiting until 8:15 like i always do and it normally is up by then.
  6. Arbor Member

WHAT FAIL AGAIN - all servers says are up but nope - well back to that other game that released yesterday that is running smooth with CSR not being deceptive really. I love this game but this is the last straw...sorry SOE --- about 5 accounts to be cancelled.
  7. Shauwn Active Member

Can we start a rAgE QUit counter some place please?
    Naramsin likes this.
  8. taleta Member

Hasnt been the estimated hour yet, seriously. you expect them to get done early?
  9. jimmyfrank Member

arbor go blaze 1 for each of your accounts and chill bro
  10. jimmyfrank Member

whats wrong with the populace
  11. Arbor Member

FOR GOD SAKE GIBE AN UPDATE - last one 1 was 14 hours ago - no red text any wherer all places says servers are up. This is pathetic really.
  12. Lunamoon97367 New Member

give them a break they are doing what they can. sheesh think some people in the forum to take a chillax pill and be patient. SOE is awesome and they do what they can.
    Naramsin, Rhamnusia and jimmyfrank like this.
  13. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Really??? The scheduled hour isn't quite up yet. Get a life.
  14. Gilbert New Member

In the real world of programming there is a part of the Life Cycle called by some Bug Bashing.... SOE people should know this because it is a very important part of programming. It is where the programmers sit around and play and find bugs set up the program for failure and bash the bugs... This cycle should take around a month or two and that is way before the release is done. Then the Bug bashing goes to a select few players/users to play the game and a GM is on line with this part and reports are made and the Bugs are BASHED again. SOE for me as a Software engineer to look at this and say Give them a Break. Hell No fire the Lead GM and get someone on board that can do the job. Roll out the program on time ready to go. Yes you will find bug along the life cycle of the program but that is small fixes and can be handle at the Tuesday Server down time. Not at the Major Roll Out Day. SOE is just wrong and what hurts the worst.... Bleeding hearts like you that say awww give them a break they are doing the best they can. The game SOE and all the other ones generate monies well over 50 mil each year. That is your hard earned money. Give them a break, not on your life, the Leaders are worst kind of people for programming. They are not task ordinated nor really caring about the users (CSR). Because if they were you would be playing the game and having fun. But you are not. Also remember Programmers live to program and find excitement in this type of stuff. Down time, crashes, Global interrupts, non reusable coding clashing, all of this stuff is what a programmer lives for. The Leader is the one that keeps all on track and schedule and for that They Failed. The grade they get from me is "F" Yea I am a Software Engineer and Project manager now I am retired and I hate Project manager that can't do their jobs because it make all the other hard works look bad.
    Meredithe_Soulsfire likes this.
  15. Foretold Well-Known Member

LOL @ the nerdrage. My god, I hope you're trolling.
    Rhamnusia likes this.
  16. Critana Member

Ill just wait for confirmation of Servers up on twitter or red name post here. im just anxious cause i didnt sleep last night, but i cant go to sleep now so i need something to occupy my time. lots of questing, leveling and decoing to get done
  17. Garaphax New Member

If this is how you react when the time is not yet up, I would think they would be relieved that such an irrational person is leaving!
    Save you money play THAT OTHER GAME! with all the other CHILDERN
  18. Arbor Member

No, just desire communication in the modern age.
    Steelviper likes this.
  19. willow Member

ok so now its been what like 4 hours??? any luck that we might get a chance to play some time??
  20. Arbor Member

Apologize for my tone btw