Pre-Order EverQuest II: Chains of Eternityâ„¢ Today!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Oct 16, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

Wish they had mentioned they were killing boxing before i purchased.
  2. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

I would like an item that gives you the option to summon either one at any time, not an item that gives you the option to summon one then that is your only choice forever. Need a tank? Summon paladin. Need a healer? Summon healer.
  3. ARCHIVED-Hirofortis Guest

Hey SOE,
    I have this bridge I will sell you. It is a great bridge and it comes with the following if you order now:
    • Complimentary Hobo's living under the bridge. (They pick up the trash)
    • Some trolls - to eat the hobos if there gets to be to many.
    Act now and get a special collecters edition
    • Comes with a police mercenary to make sure the trolls only eat the hobos
    • A framed certificate of ownership
    Act now as this is a limited time offer.

Would you buy this? No. And yet you ask us to buy something from you with just as much credibility that it is something we want without showing us anything about it.

Come on and give us some info so we can decide if it is worth it. As it stands your silence is deafening!!!
  4. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Onurissa@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    They just decided this weekend to make it a choice between Paladin and Healer, so they probably do not have details yet. They did say it was one per character.
    There's travel time, recovery and Monday Meetings, I'm sure they'll get it to us :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Onuron Guest

Calthine wrote:
    I only saw them say the SOE Live VAMP merc was one per acct but not the werewolf one? Can you give a link to this?
  6. ARCHIVED-Hirofortis Guest

Calthine wrote:
    I have seen all the videos and didnot see where they said anythign about it for the CE. With that being said, they don't have a heck of a lot of time since the xpac comes out in less than 3 weeks. Additionaly they could take 5 minutes to say we are working on getting you these answers. If I did not communicate with my customers I would be fired. Maybe they have not learned what customer care is. If they would like I can point them to some good companys to help them.
  7. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

Hirofortis wrote:
    It was in the CoE panel, Holly gives a little info on the CE merc. There is a vid for it. It's towards the end or so, where there's Q&A.

http://www.twitch.tv/soe/b/336263268
  8. ARCHIVED-Hirofortis Guest

Pheep@Unrest wrote:
    If you are refering to 26:56 on the video when Holly comes to the mic.
    Wanted to make a quick announcement about the collector's edition mercenary.
    We've defined it as a werewolf
    The class is gonna be a Paladin
    But based on some of the conversations we are going to release a paladin and a healer type.
    She walks away from the mic here. Next guy speaks.
    You will get to choose between one of the two which one you want to claim.
    They will be illusion mercenaries.

That is all there was that I could hear. If you have further information on this, do tell, becasue from what I heard nothing was said about any of the questions we have asked.
    With that being said, SOE, please answer the questions.
  9. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

obviously, they seem didnt answer my question for months about "house deed transfer", meaning that can move to one of your alts of choice.
    wanting few of my house transfer to some of my other characters, one of character now has maxed house cap.
    maybe a small fee of 500 SC or other way to switch the ownership.
  10. ARCHIVED-cassleiner Guest

I am also extremely disappointed in the extras from the pre-order for the Collector's Edition. I was really looking forward to a new house or something else awesome like they have offered in the past.
    These cosumable items are a joke. I'm simply not interested in them at all. There is absolutely no incentive for me to buy the CE over the Standard version. I'm even disappointed in the offerings with the standard version.
    This is just... fail.
  11. ARCHIVED-Kasar Guest

For the extra money, you get:
    A reskinned Jennis Proudhilt (you wouldn't expect a new AI script), a tapestry, and some potions.

Why isn't the CE upgrade available through SC? It's exactly the sorts of things that are in the store.
  12. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

cassleiner wrote:
    For me it's not disappointment but confused at why there are no answers to these questions yet. I'd like to make the most informed decision I can on the purchase.
  13. ARCHIVED-Onuron Guest

Xianthia wrote:
    This. I just want some answers before i can decide for sure which i want.
  14. ARCHIVED-Drupal Guest

Happy not to buy this any time soon and wait until I can get it for a few dollars somewhere.
  15. ARCHIVED-BrandX505 Guest

I recently came back to SOE games after getting bored with WoW and others. I am/was liking the "new" SOE that seemed to be doing customer service much better than in the past. (They used to just ignore stuff like bugs and anything they didn't want to deal with).

I see they are back to the norm.

Sadly I'm paid in full now for 1 year all access pass. =(
  16. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

We still have 3 accounts that we are not pre-ordering on without more info.
    What strength is this merc? Tougher than city hired ones?
    Picture of the tapestry?
    Is anything being added to the CE to actually make it desireable? A house? A mount? Consumable items are just pretty weak.
    Please tell us something before it's too late to pre-order.
  17. ARCHIVED-Sharann Guest

It would have been nice to have someone from SOE tell us "listen guys we're working on the bits & pieces and you'll get full info and pics for merc & tapestry + an additional house / mount - make it a choice why not (yeah I know I'm dreaming) on date xx-xx-xxxx".
    Instead nothing
  18. ARCHIVED-Healani Guest

It was mentioned at Fan Faire (err SoE Live), that those who attended would be able their standard edition to the collector's edition when the expansion goes live. My question is will the upgrade price be the difference between the standard price and the pre-order collector's price or the post-launch collector's price?
  19. ARCHIVED-Tuckker Guest

Ashlie@Mistmoore wrote:
    I thought that Fanfaire attendee's Historically were granted the next SE x-pak with admission... And this is not an answer to your question only an observaion.
    • SE = 39.99 (40 bucks pre & post-launch)
    • CE prelaunch 59.99 (60 bucks) or post-launch 89.99 (90 bucks)
    Would SOE actually try and charge FF attendee's 50 bucks for a SE to CE upgrade, when they could just have bought the CE without bothering with the SE or the FF for 10 bucks more from the get-go?
  20. ARCHIVED-redwoodtreesprite Guest

Afista wrote:
    There was the mention of it being illusion, which to me suggests no better than the paladin we already can get. As for what type of healer, that is still unknown.