Pre-Order EverQuest II: Chains of Eternityâ„¢ Today!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Oct 16, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Leko Guest

Will SOELive attendes have the chance to pay an upgrade fee for the CE?
  2. ARCHIVED-Wingrider01 Guest

Brigh wrote:
    +1 have you the same dedicated credit card to pay for eq / eq2 since 1999, have never seen any charges on it other then the subscription. Card is not used for anything else. So I guess that is a prety solid indicator that you can "trust soe" and not listen to the FUD
  3. ARCHIVED-Wingrider01 Guest

Mohee wrote:
    they are only accepting "cash money" and "real world currency" you are confusing fantasy "Virtual Currency" with tangeble "virtual currency" a credt / debit card is backs by real world funds in realy world banks that woll make good on the utilzation of it for purchase anywhere in the real world, where as Station cash is defined as "virtual world currency" simple becasue would love to see how you would pay for a dinner an Emerle's or to put petrol in your car with this type of currency - not ginna happen
  4. ARCHIVED-sorie67 Guest

When will it be release? Don't see a release date on the announcement.
  5. ARCHIVED-redwoodtreesprite Guest

Kathlean wrote:
    After you log in and get to the select version to buy page, select a version. Then the buy button will un-grey.
  6. ARCHIVED-Synj Guest

Brigh wrote:
    Good for you. I've had numerous billing errors, as have many others.
  7. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

Anyone else notice the lack of enthusiasm when Holly mentioned the CE on the EQ II keynote?
  8. ARCHIVED-HotRod Guest

Dexella wrote:
  9. ARCHIVED-Anastasie Guest

November 13th is the current launch date that was announced at soelive. At least in the past, preorders were available through the day before launch - no official word on this expac...
    I do agree the CE edition seems really underwhelming. Where is the unique mount or house or something tangible that isn't a cop-out consumable from SC???
  10. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

This just in: Holly just said WW merc will be either a paladin or healer choice. Current merc paladin last news I heard still fails to heal himself or others properly, or use his ward.
  11. ARCHIVED-Hirofortis Guest

Brigh wrote:
    Yes, they just decided that. Now the bigger questions:
    • Are they one per character?
    • Are they mastered?
    • What type of healer?
    • Why would I use the CE merc over the MAstered Inq merc from SS?
    Also can we get a screen shot of the memorial tapestry?
  12. ARCHIVED-denmom Guest

Brigh wrote:
    When you say "healer choice" do you mean we can choose what type of healer it is? Or is it we take the healer option and it's whatever SOE has decided it would be?
    Sorry for the question, but want to make sure I'm not misreading or misunderstanding. :)
  13. ARCHIVED-Grumble69 Guest

All I can figure is that they don't want CE preorders. I can kinda understand holding off til the panel. It builds hype and gets the word out. But dang. Just give out the info already. :p
  14. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

Pheep@Unrest wrote:
    http://www.twitch.tv/soe/b/336263268
  15. ARCHIVED-Onuron Guest

Hirofortis wrote:
    This. Any new info on these questions?
  16. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

Onurissa@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    A bit more details on the merc would make my decision on which version of the expac I'd order. Also, when will pre-orders be over? Didn't see anything about that either. Thanks for the answers :)
  17. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

they way they describe it is a token you use from claim that allows you to see the merc. so I imagine it is 1 per account, you pick which he'll be, pally or healer, and that's that.
    I imagine tha the CE merc will be like the SoE Live merc. which is in between Elite/regular.
    th mastered SS guy is only mastered I beleive while in SS. he's naturally stronger there.

the way the talked about the in between on the SoE live vamp merc was his had hp/mana/stats like an elite, spells more like a regular, except he had some really nice really nasty 'special' abilities. and he was an SK.
    so I imagine our 'were' merc woul dbe similar. eletite stats, regular level spells, and some really nasty/nice special abilities just for him in whatever role you pick for him.
    seeing as he was supposed to be just a paladin originally, I bet dollars to doughnuts his 'healer' version is a templar.
  18. ARCHIVED-Kinvore Guest

The only reason why I'd buy the CE is for the merc, and even then only if it's at (or close to) Elite status. SOE please give some specifics. Between my girlfriend and I we have four accounts and may consider getting at least two CEs IF the new merc is good enough.
  19. ARCHIVED-Onuron Guest

Still no details on merc for us? How can you expect us to preorder when we dont know what we are getting. Ive set my preorder in, but i will be cancelling it if i dont get some details soon.
  20. ARCHIVED-Xianthia Guest

I have two specific questions regarding the merc - where does the merc fall in the whole scheme of mercs? Regular merc ability, Elite merc, rare merc, or in between any of those. Also, will it be one per character (I'm assuming the answer to this one is yes, but I'd like clear confirmation).
    There was no date given as to when the pre-orders would be closed, so in that regard, the time is of the essence and all of that :)