Pre-Order EverQuest II: Chains of Eternityâ„¢ Today!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Oct 16, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Regolas Guest

They won't be elite quality. Elite mercs are far too powerful to give to everyone with a cheque book. I'm seriously considering changing my order from regular to CE for the mount. Trouble is I'd want it on both my accounts so it goes from $80 to $120 =/
  2. ARCHIVED-redwoodtreesprite Guest

Just claimed the preorder cloak.
    WHY DOES IT NOT HAVE FEATHERFALL???
    Also, it is bugged and has no appearance at all.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cratoh Guest

I'd pre-order it today if I could buy it with Krono. That would be for 6 accounts as well. But as it stands, I think it is too expensive so will be pausing everything until it goes down somewhat. I'll be sad to not play it on day 1, but I'm making a stand with my cash haha, maybe it's pointless, but that's that for now.
  4. ARCHIVED-Tuckker Guest

redwoodtreesprite wrote:
    And WHY doesn't Featherfall on cloaks work from the appearance slot?? I mean, come on, the SC shop sells a large number of cloaks which (up until now) have Featherfall on them, but do not have any other stat. so the only thing that Featherfall is good for is Zero-Zip-Nada-Nothing. The only option would be to have a unequip / re-equip macro to take off your Stat cloak+take off your apperance cloak+put on your apperance cloak in the non-apperance slot .... all while trying not to fall to your death.
    Featherfall on appearance cloaks that worked from the appearnace slot would not be "Game Breaking".
  5. ARCHIVED-Ariny Guest

can someone explain please what the "Chains of Eternity Tracking Feature" is?
    i ordered the CE and dunno waht this should be
  6. ARCHIVED-MindFury Guest

In game, I saw someone mention an AOD price change for the 12th, that it was going to drop to $5, unsure if that's just for the day or what..but can anyone confirm/deny this for me please? I rather not buy the CE of COE if I have to pay full price for AOD, when I never intended to buy AOD in the first place...If the price is going to drop to $5 for at least that day, then I would consider getting it, and the CE for COE..confirmation or denial of this would be greatly helpful in my decision of purchase.
  7. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Ariny wrote:
    Basically it's their billing system flagging your account so it knows to apply the CE grants to it when it goes live.
  8. ARCHIVED-Caela Guest

I just bought the CE... I'm so ashamed.

I bought it for the sole reason that the mount is purple. I'm a sucker for purple stuff in game.
  9. ARCHIVED-quazaar Guest

There is a 30 day subscription with the preorder ?
    I'm an old player (2005 to 2010). If i would like to play eq2 again i have to preorder CoE + AoD + the montly subscription ? Is about 95 dollars..
    I can explain because 99% of player doesn't return to play eq2 if this is correct.
  10. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

quazaar wrote:
    No, there isn't.
  11. ARCHIVED-Warpig Guest

Caela wrote:
    I am happy you mentioned this, I don't like purple and was considering the CE for the mount but if it is a giant purple Wyvern then blech.
    Glad you like it though :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Zorastiz@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    [IMG]
    I think the colors blend together nicely but I totally understand not liking purple, too. ;) It's like my loathing of anything pink!