Please remove Shark Fin from game.

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Thibor24, Sep 30, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Marcula Guest

I mourn for the loss of the original posters innocence.............do you think s/he might have been a bubble boy/girl? Can you immagine living in a bubble......you would be standing in your pee all the time and if you tried to avoid standing in the pee the bubble would be rolling along like crazy and then it would be raining pee everywhere and the bubble would probably be pierced by a sharp rock and you would die.
    Wanderingwilly - Paladin of the 62nd order of merit
    - Armorer of the 67th apprenticeship level
  2. ARCHIVED-Spectralmist Guest

/blink
    Now that's an image...

As for the thread dying - well - start copying Calthine! We know you're already doing it with a ton of other threads, might as well do it with this one! Granted, the other threads are either yours or linked to yours, but...
  3. ARCHIVED-Marcula Guest

EQ2 has to be one of the best games in the business......I don't even have the option to cook on Vanguard! But I am making a boat at the moment in hopes of being able to at least maim some sharks. :smileyvery-happy:
    Wanderingwilly - Leader of "The Swingers"
    - Paladin of the 62nd order of merit
    - Armorer of the 67th apprenticeship level
  4. ARCHIVED-HazlenutElf Guest

/waves good bye to the shark fin thread
  5. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

BUMP! AH, nostalgia!
  6. ARCHIVED-Nuhus Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Lord_Quaymar Guest

[/p][p] [/p][p]Haha....what a lame troll attempt. I give it a 2 out of 10 for originality.[/p][p] [/p]
  8. ARCHIVED-Calain80 Guest

Yes! The shark lived thought the forum changes! Does someone like some soup?
  9. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

10. ARCHIVED-zorros Guest

Still the best thread ever :thumbup:
  11. ARCHIVED-trovan2 Guest

[/p][p]NOTE: Ihave not read any posts other than the first. With that said ...[/p][p]WHo said the entire shark is wasted? Take the entire shark, cut its fin .. use fin for soup ... use rest of shark for other things. Problem solved. BTW, hun the non-endangered ones. :)[/p]
  12. ARCHIVED-Tokamak Guest

How is this thread still alive?
  13. ARCHIVED-Norrsken Guest

Because some mean necro made all the finless shards into undead finless sharks. Thats why dreadwake is so damn upset!
  14. ARCHIVED-Malice83 Guest

As a Warlock I have to admit that fresh animals are the best for poison experimentation. I haven't done much studies on sharks however, but other lower life forms (Anything that isn't me.) are very amusing to experiment on.

I once found a whole family of halflings out on a picknic. I decided that this wouldn't do and turned their spines into a puslike substance containing little flesh eating demons, then I proceeded to freeze the pelvis of the father halfling and cracked off one if his legs and gave it to my demon pet that proceeded in beating the halfling offspring to death infront of their parents, then the mother and then I left the father to die.

So in all honesty I can say that it's a great tragedy that people let the rest of the shark go to waste like they do, there are so many things you can do with them after you cut off their fins. I hear their eyeballs pop like popcorn out of the skull if you heat them up real fast for example, and I keep hearing that the sharks give off a little whimper like scream of agony when you do this. With this kind of amusement at hand why would you just waste a perfectly good victim like that?

Oh, and to go off topic a bit. Anyone know if there are pandas in the village of shin? I hear frozen panda limbs are the best for clubbing baby seals , bunnies and puppies but I have yet to go there to see if there are any.

If you are interested in the life of a Warlock I can suggest that you read about my distant co-worker Richard. He is a softy I know but I still like him.

Oh, and if you think I am evil you would be correct. But I'm nothing compared to the so called humans of Earth (A planet in a distant dimension that I once stumbled upon.) In a not to distant past they used to build nice little seal beaches in concrete where seals would go up to get a suntan on nice days. Then the humans would run up and clap their hands to scare the seals back into the water and naturally the seals would dive in head first to get away. Little did the seals know that at the bottom of these artificial beaches the humans had places large meathooks bent in the direction of land so that the seals would be able to get up on land without getting hurt but getting back out to sea was slightly more difficult. Seal hunting made easy so to say. This was still used up untill about 30 years ago as a common seal hunting practice.
  15. ARCHIVED-kyrrah Guest

This thread delivers!
  16. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

It gained some degree of imfamy :) I'm just enjoying all the folks who didn't read the provisioner forums who thinks it's something new to respond to!
  17. ARCHIVED-Dagorth07 Guest

This is one of the greatest threads alive and it needs to remain on the boards forever!!!
  18. ARCHIVED-nobe Guest

[p] [/p][p] [/p][p]To the OP -give me a break. The entire game revolves around the KILLING OF SENTIENT BEINGS. I assume then since sharks are such a moral outrgage that you have no characters leveled in combat skills whatsoever, since killing is wrong. I mean, why stop at sharks? Should we take wolves and deer and beavers out of the game? I mean shooting a deer that bleeds to death is wrong right? And humans, cant be killin other humans now - lets remove them from the game too. I know personally I emulate everything I see in video games. In fact im grabbing my magic sword right now and heading into the forest to kill some gnolls and orcs and sentient scarecrows. sheesh. Its a game, its fantasy. [/p][p]SO tired of the hyper-politically-correct nitwits of the world trying to censor everything. get off the soapbox and play the game. [/p][p] [/p][p]/eyeroll[/p]
  19. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

hehe. I *love* that people don't notice the date of the OP: 10/01/2005
  20. ARCHIVED-hansomepete Guest