Please remove Shark Fin from game.

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Thibor24, Sep 30, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

OMG, we let this go THREE MONTHS?? We're slackin;.
  2. ARCHIVED-Celena Guest

LOL!!! Good to see this fav silly thread again. /wanders off to make shark fin soup
  3. ARCHIVED-themixmonkeyx Guest

I agree with the OP 100%

This game is so cruel and sets such a bad example. :(
  4. ARCHIVED-KingAnt Guest

Well heck, I don't want to be the ONLY one who hasn't posted in this thread....
  5. ARCHIVED-VolgaDark Guest

Awww how sweet of you to necro this one. I've missed my morning chuckles when I used to read this.
  6. ARCHIVED-AtrumPango Guest

Shark fin soup FTW. I also needed to post in this thread :d
  7. ARCHIVED-Mighty Melvor Guest

I'm more upset that we tear the frogs to shreads for their legs. We are a cruel bunch!
  8. ARCHIVED-Laithian Guest

Thuriel wrote:
  9. ARCHIVED-Eddessa Guest

Thank you to all who have kept me so freakishly entertained this Friday! Reading this long post all darn day - I didnt have to do a BIT of actual work! :D
  10. ARCHIVED-Nuhus Guest

This just irritates me. I wish I never deleted that Ratonga SK that killed that shark. Hindsight is 20/20, wouldn't have guess that they would allow transfers to AB during the next free transfers they had. So I upright deleted him.

11. ARCHIVED-piro Guest

lol i just read through all 32 pages of this post laughing my *** off at work thanks so much for the laughs

P.S. this is a joke right......... i mean surely it is :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Sunlei Guest

This thread lives even though the OP hasn't logged on in over 6 months :)
    Most people understand, eq is just a game. It's make believe that we kill pandas and gnomes. I think some people would get upset about panda killing in a game if, for example, we were slaughtering pandas in RL for their eyelids.
    Can change the soups name to 'Gnome soup' and then we can all be happy.
    The slaughter of sharks, just for their fins for soup has caused the decline of a species. It is a horrible waste for money. It's not nice to be reminded of wastefull slaughter in a game.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zep7B1esW-M
  13. ARCHIVED-Nuhus Guest

Sunlei wrote:
    It has also came back into existance. Not much survived in the tradeskill forum from the forum switch. :(
  14. ARCHIVED-Mendou Guest

lol... not this again. I say let us have a fluff pet shark (perhaps missing the fin) that follows us around and snaps at peeps. Call it the Shark Revenger. Heck, make it a provi only one.

-I know, I'm in an evil mood today.
  15. ARCHIVED-EQTTEQ Guest

Yes, we can have a quest that requires us to kill 1000 sentient beings but heaven forbid we have a disembodied shark fin
  16. ARCHIVED-StormCinder Guest

Did the soup make it back with RoK?
    SC
  17. ARCHIVED-StrollingWolf Guest

/twitch
    Um, I don't know whether to lock this silly ancient thread or not...
    /ponders