Please remove Shark Fin from game.

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Thibor24, Sep 30, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-grymmstone Guest

Fairies are a lot like bugs!! They get caught in your teeth when you are riding your horse too fast in a zone!! Feh!!!
  2. ARCHIVED-tweety1972 Guest

yah but you should get stat bonuses from the extra protien :p
  3. ARCHIVED-LordBanxter Guest

___________________/\________\o/_____________OH NOES!!!____A SHARK!!!eleventy1!111!!!
    /chuckle
    couldn't resist the urge after reading the whole thread...
  4. ARCHIVED-tweety1972 Guest

joo are a sad strange lill one........................................... and you have my pitty :p :D
  5. ARCHIVED-LordBanxter Guest

eh, I get bored easily, look for stuff to read, if it makes me laugh, I'll read it all...
    :smileywink:
  6. ARCHIVED-tweety1972 Guest

don't go near the NGD then, you could be reading all thru the rest of the new year :p :D
  7. ARCHIVED-LordBanxter Guest

agreed, that's why I ran away screaming the first time I stumbled into the GAT (general any topic) forum over at SWG...
    :smileytongue:
  8. ARCHIVED-tweety1972 Guest

/whistles innocently :p
  9. ARCHIVED-Marcula Guest

*** Wanderingwilly saunters into the room (after a few months of honing his Pally skills) dragging a gigantic sack full of shark fins. A comfy chair and a couple cognacs by the fire later he softly chuckles to himself about his good fortune. Who would have thought that a whole cove would be open to harvesting sharks with absolutely no competition (No pesky Freeps or Exiles trying to tip over his bait box) . The low level skeleton pirates just cower as the beasts of the sea are harvested for their delicious fins and the bodies are fed to the enormous Octopus that resides in the bay. Time for a well deserved rest while my squire whips up some tasty soup. ***
    [IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-tweety1972 Guest

You shoulda honed something else :p
    /steals the shark fins and runs away :p :D
  11. ARCHIVED-Marcula Guest

*** Thump....crack....bang....splash!!...thud thud....glub glub..groan......sputter....cough.. *^$%&@!!!^%(&^^)*^)$$@#( ***
    *** Wanderingwilly goes back to homing his sword, humming a tune to the sounds coming out of the Holding cistern for the shark bait that someone had inadvertantly run into...****
    [IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-Daisy Lou Guest

ouch sounds like that could have hurt :smileyvery-happy:
  13. ARCHIVED-tweety1972 Guest

/pulls the bag of shark fins close
    we shall se who laughs last
    *uses evac*
  14. ARCHIVED-Marcula Guest

*** Sploosh!!.....Thunk....Glub Glub....sputter sputter.....gasp......groan.......@&^!*$%@&^!$ ***
    *** Wanderingwilly puts away his sword and follows the scent of fresh cooked soup into the kitchen.......as he thinks back to his descision to reset the evac point 10 feet above the cistern a long deep chuckle emerges out of his mouth....silly scouts!! ***

[IMG]
  15. ARCHIVED-Nuhus Guest

Good day the Sage and Provisioner forums are incredibly.... slow... as in nothing new etc.

Edit: On topic, they should nerf food made with meat *rollseyes*.
    Message Edited by Nuhus on 01-08-2007 01:26 AM
  16. ARCHIVED-Spectralmist Guest

Soy Fins. The wave of the future...
  17. ARCHIVED-Marcula Guest

Interresting that makers of soy based products still shape the replica like the original. If you are replacing the food with soy because you are against eating meat then why would you eat a product shaped like its meat counterpart? / Boggle

[IMG]
  18. ARCHIVED-tweety1972 Guest

BLASPHEMER
    you must be cast out............................ /punt
  19. ARCHIVED-mbaucco Guest

I can't believe I just read all 16 pages of this thread. I need a more interesting job. :p
  20. ARCHIVED-Spectralmist Guest

I'm so mis-understood...
    Now, have you ever had stir-fry spaghetti? It doesn't have shark in it, but it does have Tofu. It's yumm-oh.
    Ah! that reminds me of the Far Side comic. How long will it be before we see Tofudabeasts wandering the lands and seas of Norrath...