Please remove Shark Fin from game.

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Thibor24, Sep 30, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Amphibia Guest

This is the thread that will never end it just goes on and on my friend one person started it not knowing what it was and people will continue posting in it just because.... This is the thread that will never end it just goes on and on my friend one person started it not knowing what it was and people will continue posting in it just because.... This is the thread that will never end it just goes on and on my friend one person started it not knowing what it was and people will continue posting in it just because....
  2. ARCHIVED-Obadiah Guest

That is too amazing for words. Looks like the OP is still around too.
  3. ARCHIVED-Pengefinchess Guest

[p]Heh that is so cool that it made Wikipedia [/p][p]/reaches for ivory backscratcher[/p][p]This thread reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons where Homer is talking to the hunter about the bear that attacked him, and the guy is eating "crisps" made of butterflies, drinking (iirc) from a penguin with a straw in its head..he l8r makes a sandwich by shooting an eagle which drops right onto the bread :)[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

Midnight - not a sound from the pavement. Has the moon lost her memory, She is smiling alone. In the lamplight, the withered leaves collect at my feet, And the wind begins to moan. Memory - all alone in the moonlight. I can smile at the old days, I was beautiful then. I remember the time I knew what happiness was. Let the memory live again. Every street light seems to beat a fatalistic warning. Someone mutters and the streetlamp gutters, and soon it will be morning. Daylight, I must wait for the sunrise. I must think of a new life, And I mustn't give in. When the dawn comes tonight will be a memory too, And a new day will begin. Burnt out ends of smokey days, the stale cold smell of morning. The streetlamp dies, another night is over, another day is dawning. Touch me, it's so easy to leave me All alone with the memory Of my days in the sun. If you touch me, you'll understand what happiness is. Look, a new day has begun. Cats - Memories Lyrics
  5. ARCHIVED-madhatr Guest

[p]What i find funny about the argument that The USA butchers millions of cows for meat is that. We breed the cows to kill them.. do you realy think a animal as slow or stupid as a cow would survie without man, pretty much any carnivor would tear them up and cows would go extint, the only reason man hasnt made them extint is we breed them so we can butcher them.. I imagine the price for shark fin soup would go down if japan had shark farms and raised sharks like we do cows. And make sure you saw the sharks head of with a circular saw to make them feel more like cows =P.[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-Pengefinchess Guest

CoLD MeTaL wrote:
    ermm..did i miss sumthing here? random posting , was there a verse about shark fin soup? i couldnt be bothered reading it all.. srry ..so lazy :p
  7. ARCHIVED-Ayenea Guest

[p]Just in case I never post again.. had to post one more time and knew this was the thread to do it in!!![/p][p] Dang it was an awesome couple years! *hugs all*[/p]
  8. ARCHIVED-Themaginator Guest

Has this thread never died down once i mean i thought it was ancient history...if it hasnt...then POSTING IN AN EPIC THREAD!!!!
  9. ARCHIVED-Zarevil Guest

I was thinking about clam chowder, new england style. nummy. -Z
  10. ARCHIVED-rabbitfoofoo Guest

[p]I miss refreshing absinthe from before the LU24 tradeskill nerf. Anyone who has ever had a shot of real absinthe knows that no person who ever drank it even once considered calling it refreshing. It makes everclear taste like a smooth cup of earl grey tea. The first thing that comes to mind after drinking it is wow - now i know what leprechaun p*ss tastes like.[/p][p] Shark fin soup is banned many places. Absinthe is illegal in the US and other countries. IT'S A GAME. IT'S Fantacy. Have some fun enjoying the pleasures available in the fantacy world not availble in the real world. [/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-themixmonkeyx Guest

I saw this thread on the recent topics list several times but never actually read it...I'm so glad I finally decided to... pure comedy GOLD! :lol:
  12. ARCHIVED-Nuhus Guest

Seemed more lively in the provisioner forum.
  13. ARCHIVED-Celena Guest

Out of curiousity, is the OP still around in any form?
  14. ARCHIVED-Nuhus Guest

[p]I just had to post this. :evil:[/p][p] [/p][p][IMG][/p]
  15. ARCHIVED-cdxrd Guest

I can't believe this thread is still alive.. =)
  16. ARCHIVED-Caldwerl Guest

CLEAR! *zap*Whoo almost lost this one.
  17. ARCHIVED-KOOGI Guest

[p]Oh, for the love of all that is holy.....[/p][p] Who necroposted this gem?! [/p][p] Please let this one die in peace! Mods, lock this puppy and let it depart already![/p][p]Long live the shark fins.[/p]
  18. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

'tis the necropost of al necro posts.... :)
  19. ARCHIVED-Ponos Guest

[p]This reminds me of that thread during beta where some idiot said she would not play if SOE did not remove the ability to kill your house pets IMMEDIATELY.[/p][p]Funny thing is, you could never kill your house pets. There was an incident with pepper once, but it was a bug.[/p]
  20. ARCHIVED-greenmantle Guest

This thread has to earn not only the silliest thread but the Zombie of the board award