Holiday House Exchange (HHE19) Official Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! Grats! :)

Uwk
  2. Sennetta Active Member

have we been assigned yet friend said she got her assignment but I have not recived one
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

I haven't gotten mine yet either, but give her time to assign them, hehe. She has lots of individual emails to send out to a lot of people. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

But we've all been doing *that dance* in our chairs waiting! /pretends to pout
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the delay for some folks.
    Let me know if you have not received your housing assignment yet.

Thanks,
    Aney~
  6. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

On Thurgadin: Quiarrah is going to need someone to get ahold of some of the buyable housing items from the Library. .. like the book stacks. Please?? If anyone has a person on Thurgadin who can get those it would be greatly appreciated.
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

How many do you need?
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Word of warning/plea for help: I don't have the latest expac yet, and I'm doing my level best not to until this September, so I probably will be looking to pester -- er, ask our kind helpers for things like that, should it arise.

On the other hand, other than the lovely house and video Oaky's done for us, I'm not all that familiar with the building blocks and other things that come from there, so... ;->

Uwk
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I've had time to go scope out the house I'm doing on Fallen Gate, read the owner's book, and have formulated some ideas. Then I spent yesterday with Lera's ever-handy EQ2Furniture.com and made my shopping list. Anything I could buy on the broker I have purchased.

Fallen Gate Carpenter?
    I'm doing a house on Fallen Gate, and I don't have a carpenter over there.Will the Marketplace crafting level boosters work on FG? If so, I can just make a carp. Otherwise, if anyone has a carp on FG, that would save me time and effort. I will tip well! I need some things made from:
    • Carpenter Essentials Volume 22, 23, 24, 29, 32, 33, 36, 47
    • Advanced Carpenter Volume 47, 81, 84
    • Decorating With Axes
    Hmm. Next question: I can see from the broker that some recipes from at least some holidays have finally shown up on Fallen Gate. What I don't know is which recipe books folks might have. I need some stuff from Nights of the Dead from the following recipe books:
    • Celebrations of the Dead I, V
    • Notes on special mirrors (which mirror is it that you can see thru clearly?)
    Also:
    • Troll Zombie Plushie (Quest, Train to Zone!)
    • Toxin Eel (Purchased from a Nights of the Dead Merchant)
    The Erollisi Day, Brew Day, and Bristlebane Day stuff I'll be able to craft myself.

Looted and Quested Items
    Some of the stuff I'd like to have comes from either plundered items or quests. If anyone on Fallen Gate has any of the following and would be willing to sell it to me, please let me know!
    • a chest filled with more than loot (Library of Erudin loot)
    • an Erudin Palace Bench (Plundered, Royal Palace of Erudin -83, 448, 48).
    • Roasted Apple in a Cinnamon Glaze (The Vigilant: Rescue)
    • a square Wantia table (Quest, The Stolen Tome, Captain Ingrid, Village of Shin)
    Faction Items
    I also need some stuff from various groups with whom I don't have enough faction. I can grind faction, except for the stuff from the evil cities, but again, in the interests of time etc. So, I thought I'd ask if anyone has access to the following, and would be willing to get them for me for a fee and drop them in the house I'm decorating. I'd be glad to either pay well, or trade you by nabbing stuff from the Qeynos factions that you might want:
    • erudite bench (30K Quel'ule, Sata)
    • elaborate marble table (30K Quel'ule, Sata)
    • kerra fish bucket (30K Kerra, Purrak)
    • plate of cheese (40K Kerra, Purrak)
    • a bamboo plant (10K Hua'Mein, Ra'di)
    • hua mein fish basket (30K faction Hua'Mein, Ra'di)
    • Tasty Baked Fish x3 -- Crafted from Hua Mein Special Baked Fish Recipe (recipe rewarded from [85] Hua Mein Craft: Fishy Business (Tradeskill), started by Li Sing in The Sundered Frontier).
    • an academy lab table (Brinegaggle, Freeport 4, -34, -150, +10,000 faction Academy of Arcane Science OR Thulkanil Shai'lin, Gorowyn 2647, 66, 1159, +10,000 faction Watchers of Timorous)
    • a vivisection table (Zur, Freeport -89, -10, -172, +30,000 faction Dismal Rage OR Dalion D'Abth, Neriak, -106, 8, 326, +20,000 faction Agents of Neriak)
    THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!
  10. Cora Active Member

If you'd like to mail a shopping list to Cora, I can get some of this organized for you soon. :)
  11. Mariebella Well-Known Member

I can get some of that stuff as well. Have all the books and most advanced (I want to say all.) Plus the holiday recipes. Don't forget that on april first the frostfell stations appear (we don't have the key yet) if there is anything you need from there.

I have the homeshow channel and usually on mariebella on Fallen gate or Maj'dul, just send out a call.
  12. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Update: IO have the hedge seeds and table, but no trolls.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Thanks for the offers! I've sent a list to Cora, thanks Mariebella, I'll holler if there's anything else I need. I got lucky with hte broker today and found more of my list, shortening the number of things to craft considerably!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cora like this.
  14. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

4 should do me hon. . . thanks
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Does anyone happen to have 2 Narrow Divider of Sun Scale on Fallen Gate that you'd be willing to sell me? I think they're the answer to a problem I'm having closing some gaps ;)
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Drat; if you were on just about any other server (maybe not AB or Skyfire), I'd probably be able to help with that. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Thanks for the thought! I worked around it using the backs of paintings.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! I love the Polished Ice Narrow Dividers to help with that; you can almost always tell just at a glance where they are exactly. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

There is a decorator that will need to take time off from the game due to Real Life. As always RL comes first.

So I am looking for someone or some bodies to help out on AB with a house. There are alot of items in the home to be used. I thought I could tackle it, but I currently have 3 homes that I am doing so not sure. If you are interested please let me know in game, message here or email.

Thanks!
    Aney~
  20. Mariebella Well-Known Member

I have a baby Mariebella on AB that can help. Making really good progress on my house so can spare the time to do another.