Holiday House Exchange (HHE19) Official Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Aneylee Well-Known Member

So sorry, I thought I got back with you last night.

I think that it will work out for you to be able to participate so get your decorating shoes ready!!!

Aney~
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I don't care what the splash pages say, it's a FOUR-room now... >:-/

Silly devs.

At any rate, good luck! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok you got my other entry Aney? Not just Thurgadin. . . doing Sky as well . . . just had to find an empty apartment! (was starting on decoing it but thought . . . Nah. . . let someone else do it!)
  4. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Oh my, it probably needs a new roof, new water heater and floors.....
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! I don't think she meant that empty... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm doing AB, Thurg, or Test...one of the three. ;->

Uwk
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Awwww . . . . you mean I may not have a partner???
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, if you make someone on Test, or they pick me for Thurg... ;->

Uwk
  9. Chikkin Well-Known Member

I'm out, but if anyone needs any house items or rares, I might be able to help, usually on for at least couple hours in evenings central time, or weekends. AB server, also have stuffed depot on IoR server
  10. Sennetta Active Member

I just sent a email hope its not to late to join in
  11. Febrith Well-Known Member

Also available to help on Thurgadin or with claim items on any other server.
  12. Lainni Member

I'll be registering as soon as I find a new home! All my current homes are either completed or a warehouse :)
  13. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Not too late at all. 6 more days to sign up. Just remember you will have 3 whole months to decorate.

So if you have been thinking about signing up but your just not sure, DO IT. And for you first timers, I promise you will have lots of fun. Everyone is great about putting in a book to give you some ideas to work with. And of course HomeShow is there if you need anything.

I am looking forward to another fun event with all of you!!!

Aney~
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  14. Aneylee Well-Known Member

2 1/2 more days to get your sign ups in!!

Don't miss out on this exciting event. Not only do you have 3 whole months to decorate, you will also get a home decorated for you. What could be better than that? (Well except for maybe some beer and chicken wings)

We have alot of folks offering different types of help from offering a place for you to craft to lending another pair of eyes. And of course do not forget the Homeshow Channel. Lot's of awesome folks there.

So if you have been Thinking about it but still not sure, sign up!

Have never done a House Swap before? There is a first time for everything and now is a great time for you to just jump right in. I promise you will have a great time!

If you have any questions, please let me know or ask here.

Aney~
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And with the right recipes (many, many things from Brewday/Brell's Day, which would be included here if your decoratee wishes), you can also have beer and wings! Well, Vulrich Drumsticks, at any rate (way better; more meat on 'em)... ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Aneylee Well-Known Member

*Ahem*
    For Whatever reason, I have no idea why, I thought yesterday was Tuesday. Maybe the excitement to get started on another project got to me :rolleyes:

But sign ups are until Thursday night , the 31st. So you NOW have 2 more days and some hours to sign up!!

Sorry for the confusion but since no one corrected me, we shall assume you all shared my state of mind!
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, good heavens... :oops:

I'm usually used to tapping the Game Update people on the shoulder about such. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Haha I was fully expecting a post from you Uwk!!!

And for those that signed up for Thurgadin, could you please give access to Aney instead of Aneylee. Thank you so much!

Aney~
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'oh! Will do! :-/

EDIT: Hmm...Aneylee was still on my list (and the game didn't squawk when I put that in there originally); was it not you? :-/

At any rate, I've changed it. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Aneylee Well-Known Member

It was me and still is me but Eli did Thurgadin for me last time as my computer did not want to do the seperate log on. Eli has been very busy with work, so I finally was able to get Thurgadin to download for me and Aney was born!