Holiday House Exchange (HHE19) Official Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You'll know if you placed "too many items" (I don't believe in such things, but the devs do...sigh); the house itself will squawk at you (trust me on this...) and the numbers on the house menu box thingee will all be in red. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Could I request that whoever the videographers are this year, that they cover the FG homes first? In June they're folding FG into AB. Those of us on Fallen Gate will need to sit still until the videographers get done before transferring. I plan to move my FG toons to AB, but I'm waiting until the HHE19 end date.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'oh! And here I was, using my free transfer token to move one of my FG toons to AB... X-P

Oh well. :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Depends on if you want to go NOW or wait until June. The only reason I am waiting is the HHE19 homes on FG.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good point. :)

I second the motion! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  6. questress Member

I am done, finished, complete. I have done all the damage I can do to this house zone, lol.
    I have to wonder if any are like me and worry it will not be what the owner had in mind?
    I do hope it is well received by the owner and any that might visit.
    Thank you for the pleasure of playing in another's house!
    Tons of fun:)
    Vlasta
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I found that if the gnome house actor is as large as he can be, then he doesn't fall out of sight. If he's even slightly smaller, then he disappears. Dunno why, but at least I identified a fix!