Holiday House Exchange (HHE19) Official Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Okay sounds good Mariebella, I will give you access so you can check it out. Will send you in game mail with the home and thank you very much!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Mariebella Well-Known Member

No worries, happy to help :D
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Somehow I managed to confuse myself, thinking the Hart Wall Trophy was a crafted Erollisi Day item, not purchased from Douglas...

Does anyone on Maj'Dul have one or more of the Hart Wall Trophy that you'd be willing to sell me? The ones on the broker are over 20K plat, which is just not happening.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Merriel like this.
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

Sigrdrifa, I can give one of those to you. I just need to grab one out of my dungeon. Let me know where and when we can meet or where I can drop it for you.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Thank you SO MUCH Merriel! A Halas home just NEEDS antlers! Much appreciated.
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Does anyone know if Fallen Gate has gotten Tinkerfest in years past? I really need three Welded Rhodium Bands, so if the Tinkerfest recipes hit FG before and you can make 'em for me, I'd be glad to pay for them!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! Guess we could check the Test forum and see if last year's is still up, and/or maybe Denmum's on her site...brb. ;->

EDIT: Gah, Fallen Gate last year got only a "special event merchant," who may or may not have recipe books available? :-/

EDIT: On Lera's EQ2 Furniture site, it says you can both make one or buy one from Tarly. No mention of a special merchant selling them. Hopefully, Fallen Gate will finally get the recipe books (question: why withhold the recipe books from the TLE servers? Other than maybe Frostfell, where they might not have the ability to craft things after the holiday using a home-based crafting station or three). :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Mariebella Well-Known Member

I don't know why we didn't get tinkerfest last year, we totally should have since we had all the zones. Rhodium bands sadly weren't on the merchant, (or at least I never bought any but as I'm a hoarder I would have bought a bunch just in case.)

I agree though that we should have got the ability to craft things but i think it was just easier for them to throw a bunch of crap on a merchant.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Bah! I needed restraints to go with a vivisection table. Because (/looks shifty eyed) you might have a specimen that needs to be restrained...I guess I'll pore over Lera's site and see if anything else might serve.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Waitaminute...is this the same place that needed the antlers...? =8-0

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! Maybe a couple of the Dervish Lashing Boards, one rightside up, the other topside down, so they make one long, broad table, with plenty of restraints? But then, if you're making it a flat table, you'd have to tilt them...

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Here's what I am working with. In a perfect world, I'd just be able to adjust those straps ;)

[IMG]
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Nope. I have two houses I am doing on different servers.
  14. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Is there anyone on AB able to buy the tall paineel bookcase, slowly building up my carpenter etc but getting the 40k faction with seekers for one item is a massive pain!
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah, yes! That one...point. :-/

Darn unadjustable equipment...very stifling to creativity. ;->

And I could see how the Bands would look just perfect with it. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I ended up using rosewood stools turned on their sides. The body of the stool is hidden under the body of the "subject", and the gold trim on the edge matches the table pretty well.
  17. Merriel Well-Known Member

I would love to help you, Mariebella but my carpenter also does not have enough faction. Hopefully you've found someone to help you out. :)
  18. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Not yet, will shout out in homeshow and see if I can find somebody.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Who's the group you need faction with to get those?

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Seekers of the Dark Truth, which are the necromancers in the city of Paineel. Doing all the quests the Seekers offer doesn't get you full faction (same as with the other Paineel factions). You have to have the whole Sundered Frontier timeline done, pretty much, to the point where you can get Mending a Broken Land (the solo shard quest) and its repeatable sequel, The Never Ending Mending of a Broken Land. The "Mending" quests give +2,000 faction to ALL the Paineel factions.

I have a grim philosophy about places with factions... it's inevitable that sooner or later you WILL have to have full faction with that group for some future thing, so you might as well get it to full faction when you first encounter it.