Free Transfers for Merged Servers starts Thurs, Dec 3

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Gulaep Well-Known Member

I think because they did not specifically say one way or the other, I take that to mean either is possible.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

Yes, and double thanks for the info about test!! You deserve a whole plate of Frostfell cookies!
  3. Tsurara Member

... AB isn't dead.. or barren..
  4. Roshen Well-Known Member

I added the following to the OP:

REMINDER: you will need to remove items from the broker before you're able to transfer. To transfer, you must have no items listed on the broker (including boxes, crates, display cases, and coins)
    Xillean and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Roshen Well-Known Member

We're working on getting this restriction removed.

We know that many of our players have quite a lot of characters, and we want to make post merge server transfers friendly to our players.
  6. Siren Well-Known Member

Thanks, Roshen! While I personally will leave Skyfire when they pry it from my cold, dead Ratonga paws, it's great to know Daybreak is, as usual, being so on the ball with helping the player base get situated here!
  7. Terrius Well-Known Member

Woot! Thanks for the reply Roshen!

Is the gold membership issue going to be addressed as well? Or does that not apply since these tokens are being given to each player instead of purchased from the marketplace?
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We'll be getting them in the mail...hopefully, all of us! Silvers too! :D

Uwk
    Rose, Gramma and Tsurara like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It would, indeed, be a nice gesture to at least have this temporarily available (for however long we have the free temps! ;->) for even Silver accounts. :)

/crossing_fingers

Uwk
    Rose, Juraiya and Tsurara like this.
  10. Tsurara Member

my transferring is currently gold.. but i agree silver and bronze should beable to transfer with the free token
    Rose, Juraiya and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Bronze, too, right! :)

Uwk
    Rose and Tsurara like this.
  12. Ahlana Active Member

It is more of an attachment and it is silly. Just like a character name, right? All those years, the ups and downs. We already have a new guild on AB and a guild hall to go with it. Ahh well I have a week to figure it all out.
  13. Siren Well-Known Member

Gramma, there is no transferring onto or off of the TLs. What is born on the TLs stays on the TLs. ;)
    Gramma and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Flatline Well-Known Member

Except.. the euorpean ones?
    Would it be possible for someone to elaborate on the reasoning behind leaving out the European servers as DESTINATION? since the wording is that Euiropean servers will be handled later, does that mean that at THAT point in time the existing servers (Current US ones included) will be offered a transfer TO whatever is the outcome of said handling?
    Vuurvink, Balla and Kiug like this.
  15. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Merriel, if you want to move to AB, I could put a toon in your guild temporarily and help you get back to 64 :) We could make it a project! Maybe others could help...it'd be great fun!
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Kiug New Member

This.

Why is this issue constantly ignored?
    Vuurvink likes this.
  17. Roshen Well-Known Member

Some people are asking if our normal rules for transfers can be relaxed during this free transfer window. For our transfers during Dec 3 - Dec 10:
    • Your account must be at least 30 days old
    • A character must be level 5 to transfer
    • You can move more than two characters per day. An account will be able to move up to 100 characters (although each character can only move for free one time).
    • You still need to be an All Access member to transfer
  18. SandsMans Active Member

This might have been asked already, but can these be used to transfer characters between accounts in lieu of a server transfer?
  19. Svenone Well-Known Member

+1
  20. Xper Well-Known Member

Speechless.