Everquest II Videos

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Sinkatze, Jan 12, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Deanardo Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

Remember brokeback norrath? I found some old clips and put them together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzRUbzdMLy8 :smileyvery-happy:

Ida is my bestest friend. She left PvE and went to PvP but we still talk in her ventrilo all the time lol
  3. ARCHIVED-Eybietie Guest

now where is ze lesbian action u promised???
  4. ARCHIVED-Badaxe Bart Guest

5. ARCHIVED-xx14 Guest

i have a brand new movie coming out idk whats its ganna be called but it was fun filming took 6 hours to film though. it will post soon.
  6. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Langaan Guest

8. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

Langaan...... about time!

I remember part 1, and its still as good as I remember it. Awesome job on both parts and i cant wait for part 3 to come out!

Great camera angles and i love the music!

I think this could have only been improved by 2 tiny things:

In the beginning of part 2, an iskar on a carpet flys past the camera shot, it would have been worth re-shooting. (darn Norrathians always getting in the way!)

and turning off target glow (I see you turned off the ring and arrow, glow is another option in the same section)

Fantastic video, looking forward to part 3! :D

Mori
  9. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest

Well I've had the MP3 for awhile and finally took a break from the Travler's Tales forum to make this video. Right now I'm waiting on a couple of people so we can all get together and finish it. But none the less here is the first part of my video to come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLYSFRgwSrM
  10. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

Does anyone remember that fantastic peice of artwork that someone did of a dark elf female and a half elf or wood elf guy kissing? I cant find it, if anyone knows of the thread, I;d be very grateful of the link posted here.

Thanks muchly

Mori
  11. ARCHIVED-Sphinxcat Guest

12. ARCHIVED-Irras Guest

This work was created by my wife (Jera / Sunflower / Tananiel).
    [IMG]
  13. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

Thanks guys, yes thats exactly the one i was talking about. Fantastic art. Thats two very talented people in your household irras.
    Whens the next movie out btw?

Mori
  14. ARCHIVED-Irras Guest

Why thank you Mori! The next Transition Chronicles movie is in the works. However since the new forums will be activated after Feb. 6th, I'll post it sometime after they are up and running.
  15. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

Hehe loving the Rico Suave vid!
  16. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Stalth Guest

This is a random question, but does anyone know what song they used in the EQ2 launch video on everquest2.com? I think the file name is called EQ2_Best_of_Best or something like that.
  18. ARCHIVED-Kelia Guest

19. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

20. ARCHIVED-niko_teen Guest