Everquest II Videos

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Sinkatze, Jan 12, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

Ditto! another wonderful video from Kreepy Productions!

I put my main blurb on the specific video thread :)

mori
  2. ARCHIVED-DJV111 Guest

3. ARCHIVED-DJV111 Guest

4. ARCHIVED-DJV111 Guest

5. ARCHIVED-DJV111 Guest

Sorry lol, my thing didnt work :-(
  6. ARCHIVED-swpj Guest

lol

well, welcome to the Fanart Forum
  7. ARCHIVED-Zilreed Guest

*laughs* It actually took me 15 minutes to download your movie, Kreep. xD
  8. ARCHIVED-swpj Guest

Hmm, not too too bad. :D Took 3 hours to upload!
  9. ARCHIVED-D-ron Guest

Wow Kreep. Simply wow. I'm completely blown away. Well worth the 3 minutes it took to download. I can only imagine the effort that would have taken to produce. Please make more. Very impressive indeed.
  10. ARCHIVED-Yamene Guest

does anyone on befallen make videos or AB server cause if ya do and if ya need an actress that would be so much fun hehe...Yamene on Befallen...and Sarenity on AB let me know...i would love to do something like that.../smile

Yams
  11. ARCHIVED-swpj Guest

12. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

IM BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    /cheer
  13. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Tandalus Guest

I guess I'll post some of my videos, recorded with FRAPs and edited with that silly Windows Movie Maker thingy... :p I really need a new editor, thanks Kreep and Kyriel for recommendations!

First video I made, almost a year ago I believe, it's a musically enhanced profile of my many alts...
    FileFront
    YouTube

Here's a video profile of my main, a dwarf templar, highlighting some of the older events with the game, I made the video to become a collection of screenshots and videos I had made, instead of clicking through each picture and searching through all the videos, I got most of them together. It's a large file, so I don't recommend downloading it unless you like the sentimental "back in the day" browsing old screenshots type stuff :p Warning: a lot of screenshots were taken on my laptop, hehe.

FileFront

Here's a decent video including my 2-boxed duo, a Kerra Bruiser and a Kerra Defiler, it was a lot of fun to make, the events were thought up as I went along in the video, so it's not some epic story of lost love or the magnitude found in Kyriel & Zemfira's videos :smileyindifferent: Also includes a scene with Navarro, one of my guildies on Mistmoore. I kinda like this video, and it's somewhat recent, only gained 11 or 12 levels since I created it :p

FileFront
    YouTube

And for my most recent video series, I re-mixed my original character profiles video with completely new footage, and all of my alts are included in this one. There's 15 all together. I don't really like the video too much, I could have done it better with a little more patience, I just wanted to finish it and rushed through it :/ It's real sloppy and it's choreography is a little off in the first song... :/ I had to split it into 2 separate videos due to it's un-compressed size, I was un-able to save/compile it as one long video, so please play parts 1 and 2 together :)
    FileFront (part 1) FileFront (part 2)
    YouTube (part 1) YouTube (part 2)

I always recommend FileFront downloads of my videos, they are darker/hard to see on YouTube and the quality is greatly reduced, YouTube is just more convenient :p

-Vug
    Message Edited by Tandalus on 12-15-2006 12:55 PM
  15. ARCHIVED-swpj Guest

Nice, Vug :) Was fun to follow the one characters life through EQ2. Still can't believe you chronicled it so fully
  16. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

I'm really really depressed. Really depressed.

I put alot of work together for my video "The Lost Gods" I was working on, about the gods returning to Norrath. However I didnt get a chance to record the god event that was in zek, the arena one, and the one where you free people from the cages. I ran out of time to record, next thing I know, Poof, expansion is live. So... I just thought I'd share that I am really depressed I wont be makng this movie =(

I guess I will use this song for a guild video instead.

I'm finally uploading all my other videos to Filefront and submitting to Machinima so I can delete all this extra crap on my computer... and perhaps in my depressnessness, I will make a depressing movie. who knows.
  17. ARCHIVED-Zilreed Guest

So sorry to hear that, Kyriel. *hugglehuggle*
  18. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

/hugs... sorry to hear that hon
    mori
  19. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

Does anybody else.... when they hear songs, from a CD or radio... alwys think of how they can turn that song into an eq2 video? LOL im such a nerd... I have an idea for a music video for any song i hear!!
  20. ARCHIVED-D-ron Guest

*raises his hand*