Everquest II Videos

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ARCHIVED-Sinkatze, Jan 12, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-swpj Guest

2. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

/raise hand. Me three!
    Mori :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Zilreed Guest

Me too, sometimes. xD
  4. ARCHIVED-Yamene Guest

i do to...i jsut can't make videos but ifi hear a really good eq2 video song i will post it for someone to use..lol
  5. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

Some of you may know that my pc recently died and im currently reduced to a piddly laptop.
    Well the source of my problem was the power supply, which thanks to a low cut top and winning smile has been repaired and replaced by the lovely gentlemen of my local store of geeks for free.
    Sooooo while I was there I decided I may as well get my pc a little pimpage and this is my post of a teeny weeny brag:
    • An ABIT AM2 Motherboard
    • A 4200 Athlon 64 x 2 AM2 Processor
    • New Whizzy Graphics Card GeForce something or other (guess which part is still at the shop so I cant read off what it is?!)
    • An extra 2 gig of DDR memory 533 MHz
    OK its a big fat brag!
    Look out for some nice filmage comming!
    /big fat grin to go with the big fat brag
    mori :D
  6. ARCHIVED-swpj Guest

BOOO!! from a place of jealousy

YAYYY good for you!! from everywhere else
  7. ARCHIVED-Zilreed Guest

Glad to hear that you are back, Mori. : D

I got a new digital camera yesterday as an early Christmas present! Woooo!

So, I made a new youtube channel and here is my first video on it. xD
  8. ARCHIVED-Langaan Guest

bah, just realized that my video wouldn't work here as I had it on a website I took down a few months ago :/
    anyways, ima get it up on another site and post link here soon, along with part II ( the one you been waiting for FOrest !! )
  9. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

zil your the cutest LOL
  10. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

hahahaha zilreed how did you not crack up during filming of that?!
  11. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

Yay FINALLY achieved sound AND a stable internet connection at the same time!
    So aside from trying to work out which codecs ive put on here in the past 2 years to reinstall and the 4 days of EQ patching, i should be ready to go!
    I will seriously sulk if i miss frostfell!
    M
  12. ARCHIVED-Zilreed Guest

Heehee, thanks Kyriel and Mori!

Eh, I guess I didn't think about laughing? xD

And good luck on the set up!
    Message Edited by Zilreed on 12-30-2006 06:11 PM
  13. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

ROFL so youre there playing with a mini pumpkin complete with mask and a fluffy bunny rabbit making woo woo noises with your hubby and you kept a straight face..... Halloween at your place must be a riot! lol

Update on the uber pc... firstly eq said i had no toon (OMG) and then the pc crashed.. now i cant turn it on and am stuck back on the laptop. This time im asking a professional to sort it rather than me playing at it. Should be back up 2nd jan, but im getting worried about the frostfell stuff :( i hope i dont miss out.
  14. ARCHIVED-Zilreed Guest

I hope you don't miss out too. That would be very sad. .___.

Oh, and I realized that I did laugh once and that was after my hubby said "Pumpkin!" at the beginning. The sound that came after that was me stiffling a laugh but stopped. xD
  15. ARCHIVED-Kayleera Guest

I posted this once a long time ago i think... not sure though, but I wanted to repost and ask people for their opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y42JOwLxkQ

I know there are a number of things i need to remember, like taking the glowy off when i have something targeted like a door or a person, and if I have my cloth animation on i need to either make the movie so the animation can be seen all the time or not at all :). But please let me know what you think.
  16. ARCHIVED-D-ron Guest

I remember this one. I still like it. My only real critisism is that the openning scenes with the landscape shots 'n stuff didn't seem to fit the music or anything they kinda seemed like filler. Other than that I thought it was really well made. (apart from the shiney doors. I didn't really care about the cloth animation)
  17. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest

Hi guys
    Does anyone know if theres a way (and how) to find your own posts? Ive lost a couple of mine and cant find them!
    Any help appreciated :)
    mori
  18. ARCHIVED-Irras Guest

When you log in, at the top left corner it says cba321 : Logout : My Profile : Dashboard : Help
    Just click on your name, then go to "Find all posts by this User"
  19. ARCHIVED-Langaan Guest

ok I've got Part I back up. I put it on youtube.... Part II will be done within a week or 2.......
    Dread Part I

Message Edited by Langaan on 01-08-2007 09:19 AM
  20. ARCHIVED-cba321 Guest