Butcherblock Guide Sightings

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Tyllu, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Vanikha New Member

Pretty please????? With dragon scales and faerie wings on top? And I'll cycle through all of my players and get it from you all at the same time. ;)
  2. Squeecha Senior Guide

Hmph.. well, lets sees what we has....

Twas the night before Frostfell, and stuck in the house, a stack of Quests was scheduled by a mouse..... (and not me) (12/24)

At 4 PM (Pacific it's sworn), a spirit will need help in Obol's Cardin Ward.

At 6 PM it is said, in the center of New Halas town, presents get lost and must be found.

Come Frostfell day, for those wide awake, even more fun is there to take...... (12/25)

At 9 AM there will be such a clatter, run over to Obol to see what's the matter.

At 11 AM in Halas I say, a snow person seeks help with their clothes for the day.

Still looking for more when it comes to 12? Frostfell Wonderland will have stories for someone to tell.

After that we still aren't done. More gifts may be lost in New Halas at 1.

In Frostfell Wonderland a bad child may be found, look for him at 7 .. just follow the sound.

That may not be all, but it is quite a sight. So Merry Frostfell to all, stay snug, warm, and tight.
    Ashkali and Vanikha like this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Oooh oohh, now I'm excited! Thank you! :)
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ok, I hope I did the right thing, to help make things lots easier for you guides...I moved all my characters to Cardin Ward, in preparation for your visit there, so you won't have to wait for them while they travel. :)
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

Aww was gone most of the morning today, and must have just missed the guide in New Halas. Had hoped to run these other guide quests. I'll definitely be there for the 7pm quest. Just want to thank all of you Guide's for everything! Happy Frostfell/Merry Christmas, and have a very Happy New Year as well! :)

Ooh, actually I didn't miss the New Halas visit! *Does a happy dance*
  6. Tinkerbbell Member

Curious at to when you will be back in obol plains.......
    Strumpfe and Caela like this.
  7. Syndara Member

I'm pretty sure I speak for pretty much everyone in saying that we really appreciate all the work our guides do to keep us amused and out of mischief.

But could we impose on our great guides to do at least one more round of Nebulous Newsies and the Lost Gifts quests during this holiday week. So many of us are off work or school and this is our best opportunity to pick up these quests. It was awesome that the guides were on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to do these, but a lot of folks were tied up with travel/family and missed out. We'd all love you guys and gals (and ratongas, and trolls, and ogres, and froggies, and kitties) if we could get another shot at these during our holiday breaks.

Thanks and Happy Frostfell :)
    Deornwulf and Spindle like this.
  8. Deornwulf Active Member

I would like to second this request! The real world conspired to keep me from having a chance at these events. I barely got in any days of double status. It would be a really make Monday (Or Tuesday, or Wednesday) into a good day to have a chance for some more guide fun! Just please DON'T make plans to offer it on Wednesday night or Thursday as many folks will once again be tied up with real world happenings.
    Spindle likes this.
  9. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

Do you like beer? If you are in Antonica near the North Qeynos Gate at 7:00 PM PT on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 then be on the look out for a Dwarf needing a bit of help.
  10. Deornwulf Active Member

Any chance of getting the "news" while knocking back some brew?
  11. Rissi Guide

News, you says? I have some newses for youses!

If yous are near New Halas on Wednesday, December 31, 2014, keeps a sharp eyes out for a clumsy festive goblins at 7:00am (Pacific)! Then at 9:00am (Pacific) on the sames day, it's said thats a spirit needs help in Obol Plains!

But if yous miss the spirit on Wednesday, then tries again on Thursday, January 1, 2015 at 7:00am (Pacific)!
  12. Spindle Well-Known Member

Happy Ratonga got the 'news' quest this mornings! Thank you for being on before the Rose Parade )
  13. 43pat New Member

bah no fair doing it on New Years MORNING. i could barely see at that time :D
    i sure hope the spirit comes out again sometime soon :D
    Spindle likes this.
  14. Alaryia New Member

Is there any chance of seeing one last round of the "Lost Gifts" quest offered before the event ends? Pretty please?!
    Phano and Spindle like this.
  15. Dinendall Elder Guide

I hear rumors!

On January 8th at around 2pm a traveller will be looking for new business ideas but may need your help with refreshments! Seek her out!

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. While we strive to ensure the rumors are validated prior to us telling you, sometimes the force known as "real life" does get in the way - should this occur we will do our best to let you know at the earliest opportunity!
  16. Phano Member

Poor Aimee. She is so sad. I wish I could help her before Frostfell is over!
  17. Rissi Guide

Rumors has it that on January 7th, around 10am (Pacific), an unfortunate gnome may be in needs of assistance! Listens for his call for helps!
  18. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

I heard News.. Check out Obdol Plains in the Cardin Ward on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 12 Noon PT.. look for the needy spirit.
  19. Freyja Member

I thank you, bunches of us thank you! We really didn't mean to scare you, honestly!
  20. Christiania New Member

Is there anyway next time for the newsie quest in OP be later in the day. Even 3pm most of the time I am not at home. Most people work and do not get home till later. Thank you