Butcherblock Guide Sightings

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Tyllu, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Merriel Well-Known Member

Well, at least I only missed Ratty by a few minutes in game this time...maybe I'll get lucky and catch one of you guides in game while you're there next time, hehe. Was stoked to get in a few guide quests over the Heroe's Festival event. :D
  2. Squeecha Senior Guide

Either one is possible, Vashte.
  3. Squeecha Senior Guide

Well, lets sees.. a couple of things coming up.

First, on Saturday at 1:00 PM Pacific time, more Dwarves will bes in Eastern Wastes looking dor those willing to brave the giants of Kael.

Then at 6:30 PM (Pacific again) someone in Obol Plains may bes seeking help finding some lost spirits.
    Vashte likes this.
  4. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

Rumors abound that a gnome will be traveling in Antonica between the North Qeynos and South Qeynos gates on Monday, November 24 at 12 Noon in search of creating better lights for the upcoming holiday season. Perhaps you can find him and help him out.
  5. Dinendall Elder Guide

I hear a rumor.. oh oh, I heard a rumor...

Someone in Obol Plains is seeking help finding some lost spirits
    November 24th at 3am

Your help with some sabotage may be required. Seek out a Ratonga somewhere in the Steamfont Mountains
    November 25th @ 8pm
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

3 AM... as in the morning?
  7. Dinendall Elder Guide

Yes, 3am in the morning, or so the rumor I heard goes.
  8. Mermut Well-Known Member

dern work :p
  9. oakmiser Well-Known Member

Which time zone?
  10. Dinendall Elder Guide

Hello there - every time we quote will always be in PST
    CelosSolec likes this.
  11. Dinendall Elder Guide

Rumors, rumors, rumors.

Rumor has a businesswoman is returning from a long trip in the far north and may require your help in Qeynos Province District on Tuesday 25th November @ 1400hrs
    CelosSolec likes this.
  12. Integrit New Member

May we request the Newsies quest a couple more times ....lots of us wanting to participate just couldn't make it last time around. Thanks!!
    CelosSolec likes this.
  13. Burly New Member

Any way we can get the guide quest "Fungoid Fascination" for the Butcherblock server?

Much appreciation in advance.

Thanks,
    Burly

[IMG]
    CelosSolec likes this.
  14. Squeecha Senior Guide

Well, asks and you shall gets.

Friday at around 7 Pacific time, there looks to bes a young Coldain Researcher looking for some assistance in the Frostfang Sea area.
    Burly and CelosSolec like this.
  15. Misia Active Member

Needs more Newsies, pretty please!! :)
    CelosSolec likes this.
  16. Squeecha Senior Guide

More more more.. always more...

Well, you is in luck, since I has more for yous.

Today, after most of the eatings (or at least the first round of eatings), at 2 PM, a spirit in Obol Plains will once again be looking for some assistance.

Saturday, at 1 PM, those in the Qeynos Harbor area might looks for a little dragon with dreams of bigger things.

All times Pacific, of course.
  17. Misia Active Member

Oh bother! Those darn Newsies sneaking around when I was eating my turkey (and it was SOOO YUM!).

I missed the meeting again. :(
  18. Caela Well-Known Member

Darn, I missed it. And I won't be around on Saturday either. Darn real life getting in the way of my norrathian life...
  19. Dinendall Elder Guide

This just in!

Apparently, there is talk all over Darklight Wood of dragon sightings and someone needing your help in searching for them. Darklight Wood, 1300hrs, 11/30/14
  20. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

I've just heard a Gnome saying he will be wandering around Antonica between the North Qeynos and South Qeynos gates on Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at 12 Noon. He kept muttering something about making the best light show for the upcoming holidays. He might just need some help with that.