Butcherblock Guide Sightings

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Tyllu, Dec 16, 2012.

1. suka Well-Known Member

oops- now you sound like one of my friends in the depths of depression. don't kick yourself so hard. you are human. you make mistakes. that is all part of being a human. if we were only our game toons, we might not feel as much or hurt as much or even care as much. i am sure a simple apology would go a long way if you had been in my guild, you would be welcomed back with open arms because we understand that being human means sometimes acting a little dumb. or a little hastily. we all do it. welcome to the real human race.

but you have to learn to forgive yourself for your shortcomings. so you made a mistake. big deal. now apologize and rise above it. no need to end your life over it. if we were perfect we would be like that guy in the bible who walked with god and was no more. we simply wouldn't be able to exist in this world because perfection leaves a void and nature abhors a void. allow yourself to be imperfect and love yourself because of those imperfections. accept yourself. you will find that the more accepting you are of your self, the more others will accept you and the more you will accept them. remember that they are human too. imagine everyone walking around in bikinis, all imperfections out in the open and nothing left to the mystery and imagination - gee what a dull world that would be but how enlightening too. mm- might be a little liberating too.
    Eleressa Secretkeeper likes this.
  2. Deornwulf Active Member

Suka, thank you! I have offered up apologies and hope they are received. The Execution bit was a bit melodramatic but might be cathartic for Ponygirl and the Outsiders as well as offering up an interesting chance for some serious role-playing.
    suka likes this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Wow, the things that go on when you aren't paying attention, lol. Glad to see it's all been resolved, though.

Saw some new posts here and thought maybe some new guide quests had been announced, so I decided to check it out, hehe. Oh well, I'll be gone for a week anyways, so I guess I won't be missing much...unless they make some same day annuncements for quests. :)
  4. Spindle Well-Known Member

Deornwulf, excellent apology. Short, to the point and heart felt. I agree with Suka that you need not beat yourself up and continue to play and Role Play freely. I need to head out on the road for six weeks but when I return I'll look you up and we can share an ale or two and swap stories.

Dinedall, thanks for the shout out that Guides are Guides and still encourage roll play. Guides are a big part of Norrath and I, for one, appreciate the heck out of all of you.

Ponygirl, Thanks for clearing up any misunderstandings caused by member(s) of your guild. I see by EQ2U that you are one of the leaders of a ginormous guild on Butcherblock. Working with that many people is a challenge.

Suka, thank you for being the gentle voice of reason yet again. Can't wait to check out your museum.

Thankfully, the login server worked so I could get my words in before I head back to the office.
    Gramma likes this.
  5. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

If you like stories be in Antonica tomorrow (Sunday March 1, 2014) at 7:00PM PT by the Lighthouse. The traveling bard will be there to delight you with tales of yesteryear.
    Spindle likes this.