Butcherblock Guide Sightings

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Tyllu, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

She wasn't scared, just got slammed with those of you who wanted to help.
    Spindle likes this.
  2. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

I just heard that you can find Gaeandra in the Obdol Plains tonight (January 17) at 700 PM Pacific. Look for her outside the gates of the Cardin Ward.
    Spindle likes this.
  3. Dinendall Elder Guide

Rumors, Rumors, get your rumors here!

A pair of bickering brothers may need your help in the Moors of Ykesha on January 18th at 7.00am - I've heard they'd appreciate your help!

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. While we strive to ensure the rumors are validated prior to us telling you sometimes the force known as "real life" does get in the way - should this occur we will do our best to let you know at the earliest opportunity!
  4. suka Well-Known Member

could those be repeated after the fixes are in when people can actually log in? i couldn't log in until yesterday.
  5. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

I have heard that Sunday, January 24 at 7:00PM PT in Obdol Plains you will find someone who needs help with some lost souls. I heard she will be outside the gates.
    suka likes this.
  6. suka Well-Known Member

this is 1/24 and it is saturday. so does this happen today or tomorrow? not taking any chances i will try to be there today
  7. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

If you are hardy and brave enough.. you should be outside Cardin Ward tonight at 7:00PM PT.
  8. Merriel Well-Known Member

Any exciting guide quests coming up soon? There are still a lot of collections to be completed and awesome rewards to be had. I look forward to hearing that something will happen during the Erolissi festivities. :)
    Pipsissiwa and Spindle like this.
  9. suka Well-Known Member

still need the axe quest and would like stuff for lower level toons who are not into the AOM zones yet
    Merriel likes this.
  10. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

I've heard that on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 7:00 PM PT there will be a dwarf seeking some special brews on the docks in the Isle of Mara.
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ooh, I shall have to make a point of being there. Thank you, Eleressa! :)

There are five guide quests I'm particularly interested in (the last two are seasonal):

Axe and ye shall receive
    Glow as brightly
    Chunash's Politics
    A tinkerer's clockwork catalog
    My creepy catalog
    suka likes this.
  12. Gramma Active Member

Where's Ratty? Usually he hangs out in Freeport. Haven't seen him since the rumors that the Nameless was coming at the break of day to unmake Norrath. Frankly, I'm worried.
  13. Rissi Guide

I don't knows about Ratty, but I heard rumors that help in souls-searchings may be needed in Cardin Ward Thursday, 02/12/15, around 10am (Pacifics)...and theres were rumors of a heartbroken trolls seeking help with her potion-making in New Halas, also on Thursday, 02/12/15, around 11am (also Pacifics)!
    Gramma likes this.
  14. Gramma Active Member

I had nice visit with a thirsty dwarf at Isle of Mara and a lovely half elf out in Antonica who helped me sober up afterwards this evening. I hope to see them again soon!
  15. Squeecha Senior Guide

Sobering up? Why?
    Gramma likes this.
  16. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ack, I missed Wed's event. I am soooo sad, because I really wanted to do that. Leave it to real life to mess up one's gaming plans, lol. The Cardin Ward visit, I don't need personally, though I'm glad to see that event will be offered to those who haven't gotten it yet.

I look forward to the visit in New Halas, though, and hope to be there at least. My granddaughter is supposed to visit this afternoon, however, so I'm not positive I can be there. It just depends what time she arrives. :)
    Gramma likes this.
  17. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

It seems to be the season for dwarf's and collections. I've heard that Braxxle will be in Fort Irontoe East on Monday February 16, 2015 at 1200 Noon PM PT. This dwarf is axe crazy...
    Gramma likes this.
  18. Gramma Active Member

So I could make sure I wasn't bashing a city guard over the head with a hammer instead of the monsters I had been asked to kill. It seems to happen everytime I have a few drinks. And when it does all I can think to do is run away very fast yelling "I'm sorry! My bad!" while they chase me down the street merrily whacking me on the back of the head until they get bored of me and stroll back to their posts.
  19. Merriel Well-Known Member

Thank you for the wonderful guide quest yesterday! I had fun collecting items to make that love potion for Luc, hehe. Look forward to Monday's event and hope real life doesn't get in the way of my being there. :D
  20. Sparky Marie New Member

Hello would it be possible to help in great divide I think it was.. for that amazing backpack and goodies of status on the butcherblock server Tuesday around noon maybe? :)